All Categories

Permanent member of a Combine: when can I start getting the Combine Tournaments prizes? (all rules)

Permanent member of a Combine: when can I start getting the Combine Tournaments prizes? (all rules)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 20, 2020, 20:4003/20/20
07/31/15

Could you please specify all the rules governing this condition?

Although I have been playing this game for more than 4 years I have not yet understood very well when it is possible to have prizes and when not.

After I have become a permanent member of a Combine (7 days after I joined-in):

- in which ongoing Combine Tournaments can I participate?

- when can I start benefit of the reward multipliers? (x1.5 / x2 / x2.2 / etc.)

- when can I start scoring points in the ongoing Combine Tournaments?

- etc.

For example:

- The "St. Patrick's experience tournament" is currently underway.

- It had a total duration of 10 days.

- I will become a "permanent member" 1 hour and a half before the end of the tournament! (Sigh!)

- the tournament says that I will be able to start scoring when I am a permanent member.

- so ... 1 hour and a half before the end of the tournament, I will be able to start scoring points! (currently I'm at zero! ... because I can't score points)

- I need 10,000 points (minimum) to be eligible for the Combine Prizes.

- if I manage to make 10k points in 1h and a half (before the end of the tournament!), does this allow me to receive the prizes or not?

- and what about the prize for ranking? (for example: if my Combine is 3rd in the ranking, maybe can I get this reward if I make 10k points, even if I won't receive the regular prizes obtained with the milestones steps?)

Thanks for the clarifications on this topic.

I would like to avoid making a "final rush", scoring 10k points in 1 hour and a half, if this effort was useless.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 24, 2020, 16:1503/24/20
05/21/19

Red Terror said:

Could you please specify all the rules governing this condition?

Although I have been playing this game for more than 4 years I have not yet understood very well when it is possible to have prizes and when not.

After I have become a permanent member of a Combine (7 days after I joined-in):

- in which ongoing Combine Tournaments can I participate?

- when can I start benefit of the reward multipliers? (x1.5 / x2 / x2.2 / etc.)

- when can I start scoring points in the ongoing Combine Tournaments?

- etc.

For example:

- The "St. Patrick's experience tournament" is currently underway.

- It had a total duration of 10 days.

- I will become a "permanent member" 1 hour and a half before the end of the tournament! (Sigh!)

- the tournament says that I will be able to start scoring when I am a permanent member.

- so ... 1 hour and a half before the end of the tournament, I will be able to start scoring points! (currently I'm at zero! ... because I can't score points)

- I need 10,000 points (minimum) to be eligible for the Combine Prizes.

- if I manage to make 10k points in 1h and a half (before the end of the tournament!), does this allow me to receive the prizes or not?

- and what about the prize for ranking? (for example: if my Combine is 3rd in the ranking, maybe can I get this reward if I make 10k points, even if I won't receive the regular prizes obtained with the milestones steps?)

Thanks for the clarifications on this topic.

I would like to avoid making a "final rush", scoring 10k points in 1 hour and a half, if this effort was useless.

Hello! Thanks for your question!

What you've asked is really individual for each tournament, which is usually indicated in the tournament description once it's launched.

Regarding the St. Patrick's Experience Tournament, you've described everything correctly:

- You'll be able to start scoring points 1 hour and a half before the end of the tournament. 

- 10k points will allow you to receive the rewards including the ranking rewards.

However, it takes some time for the server to update the info, so we don't usually recommend to score points half an hour before the tournament ends. 

I hope my reply was helpful. Cheers!

Apr 22, 2020, 11:1304/22/20
07/31/15

it was not so.

when half of the tournament time was reached (5 days out of 10), the warning changed from "you can score points when you are a permanent member" to "you started participating in this tournament too late".

so I was unable to score points in the last hour and a half, because I became a permanent member after half the time of the tournament had already passed.

however, many other nuances remain unexplained that I would like to know about this condition (which are not explained in any guide).

for example:

• I seem to remember that once I could score points (for the combine) but not participate in the tournament.
  • or conditions in which I can participate in the tournament (alone), but not benefit of the multiplier (x2,2) ... when expire this condition?
  • or regarding the position ranking prize (diamonds / drill instructors): if there are differences with the standard object prize.
  • etc.

in short: not every facet of this condition is clear.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 24, 2020, 08:4504/24/20
05/21/19

Red Terror said:

it was not so.

when half of the tournament time was reached (5 days out of 10), the warning changed from "you can score points when you are a permanent member" to "you started participating in this tournament too late".

so I was unable to score points in the last hour and a half, because I became a permanent member after half the time of the tournament had already passed.

however, many other nuances remain unexplained that I would like to know about this condition (which are not explained in any guide).

for example:

• I seem to remember that once I could score points (for the combine) but not participate in the tournament.
  • or conditions in which I can participate in the tournament (alone), but not benefit of the multiplier (x2,2) ... when expire this condition?
  • or regarding the position ranking prize (diamonds / drill instructors): if there are differences with the standard object prize.
  • etc.

in short: not every facet of this condition is clear.

Hello! Thanks for your reply! 

What you've described regarding the St. Patrick's Experience Tournament is really strange! Don't you have any screenshots to visualise this case? 

I would like to point out again that what you've asked is really individual for each tournament, which is usually indicated in the tournament description once it's launched. In some tournaments, you won't be able to participate in case you weren't a permanent member before the beginning. It's usually indicated in the description. I hope you won't have any issues in future. If you do, you're welcome to contact our Support Team. Cheers! 

May 7, 2020, 06:0805/07/20
07/31/15

no, I don't have a screenshot.

In any case, I think programmers know the scripts that govern all of this (they invented it!) ... so why should I show an image showing the outcome of their programming code?

if you were really interested in investigating, you could do it even without screenshots.

Regards.

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 7, 2020, 20:0205/07/20
05/21/19
Red Terror said:

no, I don't have a screenshot.

In any case, I think programmers know the scripts that govern all of this (they invented it!) ... so why should I show an image showing the outcome of their programming code?

if you were really interested in investigating, you could do it even without screenshots.

Regards.

Hello! You're right, however, it's important to provide as many details as possible when forwarding any requests to other depts  Anyway, I'll be happy to help with any further requests. Cheers!