Occupied  Base weakness

Occupied Base weakness

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 2, 2023, 23:2701/02/23
05/25/14

Occupied Base weakness

Hi I am writing
this as it has become a bit of a concern latey  these days after  playing for over 8 years I have come up with an idea on how to stop these players who are Occupied
but yet still manage to operate as normal because been occpied means very little these days  and yet they get others to do all the hard
work . 

My Idea is this
once Occupied you cannot nuke, raid , Do locations ZHG/Cobra or build troops all Resources go into red you must free yourself in
order to operate as normal that way it makes the game fair for both parties, I
see far too many players take advantage and abuse the system where they sit
back , and once they are occpied they then send out nukes to bases or raids in order to get that person to respond and just sit back and let others do their dirty work because they don't want to lose troops or play fair we see these weak players who are well Occupied but yet send out nukes and raids hoping to get others to either raid back or nuke in order to remove the occupie  , under these new conditions The rules would be simple once occupied you can't build troops you can't nuke or raid and all your resources go into negative  however you can still   trade resources/contracts build base But  you just can't build troops , nuke or raid or do locations such as Cobra or ZHG  so the only way to operate as normal would be to remove the occupie.

Please look into this idea of mine  Plarium 

Kind Regards

Chris 

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 5, 2023, 15:2201/05/23
10/31/22

Commander, that is a cool thought, indeed. 

It seems that such a suggestion is pretty complicated to implement. However, I have already saved it, and we'll consider what we can do with this idea. Thanks for it 🙌

Mar 19, 2023, 21:0903/19/23
05/31/17

there would need to be some restraints and time limits or you could completly keep or be kept from playing..not fair

Mar 21, 2023, 18:2503/21/23
05/25/14
SnowSnake

there would need to be some restraints and time limits or you could completly keep or be kept from playing..not fair

The rules would be simple in order to send out raids and nukes you need to free yourself from the occupie that is fair because far too many sit back once occupied and sent out raids and nukes getting others to do their dirty that is what you call unfair 

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 22, 2023, 10:2903/22/23
Mar 22, 2023, 10:30(edited)
10/31/22
Chris General Maximus

The rules would be simple in order to send out raids and nukes you need to free yourself from the occupie that is fair because far too many sit back once occupied and sent out raids and nukes getting others to do their dirty that is what you call unfair 

Hi there, Commander. I saw your suggestion in another similar thread. So, with your permission, I'll repeat myself. I think this is an attractive idea, and I personally see what you have in mind. However, unfortunately, our team is currently unable to take on this particular project as it is engaged in other important tasks. In addition, such vivid changes can cause a negative reaction from a certain group of players, which is why the team is not ready to implement it in the near future. I see how eager you are to help make our game better, so thank you for your support, Commander! 

Mar 23, 2023, 05:5603/23/23
05/25/14
Daria

Hi there, Commander. I saw your suggestion in another similar thread. So, with your permission, I'll repeat myself. I think this is an attractive idea, and I personally see what you have in mind. However, unfortunately, our team is currently unable to take on this particular project as it is engaged in other important tasks. In addition, such vivid changes can cause a negative reaction from a certain group of players, which is why the team is not ready to implement it in the near future. I see how eager you are to help make our game better, so thank you for your support, Commander! 

No worries thank you for your honest reply I look forward to hearing back hopefully in the near future with some new ideas to combat these issues that effect all of us 

Mar 24, 2023, 11:0103/24/23
02/14/19
Chris General Maximus

No worries thank you for your honest reply I look forward to hearing back hopefully in the near future with some new ideas to combat these issues that effect all of us 

Keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions Commander as thats the best way to improve this game!!

Thanks!

Apr 8, 2023, 08:4704/08/23
02/06/15

i dont agree.. that will only give the bullies more power.. and even more will quit the game, esp the lower level players

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 14, 2023, 08:4004/14/23
10/31/22
Loreen ~ BW

i dont agree.. that will only give the bullies more power.. and even more will quit the game, esp the lower level players

I'm sorry that you feel this way, Commander 😢

Our team works a lot to ensure that our game functions balanced and is equally exciting for players of different levels. As I said, this suggestion is currently on hold while the team works on other interesting tasks 🤗

Apr 29, 2023, 21:3404/29/23
05/25/14
Loreen ~ BW

It's about fair balance at the moment it's not fair when one can sit back who is occupied and still send out raids and nukes that is unfair to others 

Apr 30, 2023, 22:5604/30/23
05/31/17
Chris General Maximus

Trust me, if MSL sits on you and doesn't want you to get free...you won't

DariaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2023, 12:5405/03/23
10/31/22

Thanks, Commanders, for sharing your ideas here. If our team has any updates regarding this, it will be known! Appreciate your input 🤗

May 21, 2023, 01:0005/21/23
05/25/14
SnowSnake

Trust me, if MSL sits on you and doesn't want you to get free...you won't

I just want a fair balanced game for all parties those who are occupied tend to hide behind the occupy and get others to respond when nuking and raiding it's easy to watch someone else's troops get wided out without having to do the work them self's .As far as MSL goes well think yourself lucky he is the one risking his troops being on your base you can just sit back and nuke others while watching them reply with nukes and raids on your base wiping out his forces that's the bit I don't like,It's not brave doing that it only shows how  weak the player is by hiding That's what I call weakness  any Tom dick and Harry can hide and sit back and nuke and send out fake raids there is  no skill involved in that Great players don't hide they act

DariaCommunity Manager
May 24, 2023, 13:5605/24/23
10/31/22
Chris General Maximus

I just want a fair balanced game for all parties those who are occupied tend to hide behind the occupy and get others to respond when nuking and raiding it's easy to watch someone else's troops get wided out without having to do the work them self's .As far as MSL goes well think yourself lucky he is the one risking his troops being on your base you can just sit back and nuke others while watching them reply with nukes and raids on your base wiping out his forces that's the bit I don't like,It's not brave doing that it only shows how  weak the player is by hiding That's what I call weakness  any Tom dick and Harry can hide and sit back and nuke and send out fake raids there is  no skill involved in that Great players don't hide they act

Thank you for your explanation, Commander. It is true that everyone chooses their own game strategy, and it may differ in its essence. I wish you a decent game with brave opponents and all the best of luck on the battlefield 💪