All Categories

Why is it like pulling teeth to get a HQ upgrade cost requirements chart.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 12, 2019, 03:4302/12/19
06/14/16

HQ upgrade requirements. associated costs. Chart, spreadsheet, Cuneiform clay tablet...something.

Is there one out there anywhere? How many Mining complexes do we need to hold and at what level during the upgrades? what is the cost in points at each level? What level HQ do I need to downgrade to get from 18-19, from 19-20? etc.

Is there a Required combine ranking at any level?

Can it be placed in the in-game guide?

Thank You

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2019, 00:0102/13/19
03/25/15
Robet said:

HQ upgrade requirements. associated costs. Chart, spreadsheet, Cuneiform clay tablet...something.

Is there one out there anywhere? How many Mining complexes do we need to hold and at what level during the upgrades? what is the cost in points at each level? What level HQ do I need to downgrade to get from 18-19, from 19-20? etc.

Thank You

Commander..I do not know your answer..but possibily my CM will have the information you require..I will try to find this info for you
Feb 13, 2019, 13:4602/13/19
02/29/16

Robet said:

Thank You

Hello!

We don't share any kind of a table/spreadsheet with this information.

I know that some players create them based on their own experience and data from other players.

You can try asking in the in-game chats or in our FB Group as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/176306229210500/

Maybe someone will share it.

Feb 16, 2019, 06:5402/16/19
08/06/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Robet said:

Thank You

Hello!

We don't share any kind of a table/spreadsheet with this information.

I know that some players create them based on their own experience and data from other players.

You can try asking in the in-game chats or in our FB Group as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/176306229210500/

Maybe someone will share it.

So the answer is Cuneiform clay tablet that I must excavate and discover myself. Thank You for the Honest answer.