All Categories

Special Operatives Tournament

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 8, 2019, 11:1702/08/19
03/10/17

In the first special operatives tournament, which finished some 12 hours ago, I came in 2nd and that rank awarded me with 1 elite hiring bond and 2 advanced. The one who took 1st had 1 elite hiring bond and 4 advanced. These elite hiring bonds can only be acquired by placing high in tournament rankings or by pulling your credit card while the advanced can be acquired with blue diamonds (so easier to get).

Now the following happened; Since I took 2nd, I had one elite and that gave me a tier 1, so I was lucky. The person who ended in 1st place got a tier 2 out of his elite hiring bond., so he was less lucky.

Now wouldn't it be a good idea that elite hiring bonds are guaranteed tier 1 hiring bonds? I can not find any justification in any way, shape or form that someone who comes in 2nd place gets a better reward than someone who ends in 1st. Winning a tournament should mean guaranteed bigger/better rewards.

On a side note, these advanced hiring bonds kinda s.uck as well as the tier 4's that can come in it are also awarded in regular hiring bonds. In short, I think the overlap regular/advanced and advanced/elite needs to go. As it is now, it is kinda a stupid lottery. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2019, 03:0202/09/19
03/25/15
*Stryker* said:

In the first special operatives tournament, which finished some 12 hours ago, I came in 2nd and that rank awarded me with 1 elite hiring bond and 2 advanced. The one who took 1st had 1 elite hiring bond and 4 advanced. These elite hiring bonds can only be acquired by placing high in tournament rankings or by pulling your credit card while the advanced can be acquired with blue diamonds (so easier to get).

Now the following happened; Since I took 2nd, I had one elite and that gave me a tier 1, so I was lucky. The person who ended in 1st place got a tier 2 out of his elite hiring bond., so he was less lucky.

Now wouldn't it be a good idea that elite hiring bonds are guaranteed tier 1 hiring bonds? I can not find any justification in any way, shape or form that someone who comes in 2nd place gets a better reward than someone who ends in 1st. Winning a tournament should mean guaranteed bigger/better rewards.

On a side note, these advanced hiring bonds kinda s.uck as well as the tier 4's that can come in it are also awarded in regular hiring bonds. In short, I think the overlap regular/advanced and advanced/elite needs to go. As it is now, it is kinda a stupid lottery. 

Commander..You make a very good point...As I know these hiring bonds generate Special Ops.  at "random"..But your point is well made..This phase of the game is still new so we can find things that need to be improved upon.Thank you for your feedback..
Feb 12, 2019, 10:5402/12/19
02/28/17

I also want to comment on the Advanced Hiring Bonds.

A regular Hiring bond costs 10 Blue Diamonds and give you potentially (but rarely) a Tier 3

An advanced costs 200 Diamond and can potentially gives you a Tier 2 but even more rare. this is a MASSIVE difference.
When you level a Rank 1 you get 2 Diamonds...a Rank 2 5 diamonds and a rank 3 20 Diamonds, A rank 4 50 and a Rank 5 gives 100 Diamonds.

And I don't even want to talk about the "offers" to potentially buy some of these goodies....
Sometimes it is better fr the game to offer less expensive "Offers" than the 99$ one.