All Categories

Defending Your Base

Defending Your Base

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 28, 2019, 18:3801/28/19
12/15/18

Defending Your Base

Playing defense in this games sucks and I really don't understand it.

I just had someone attack my base with 77AH-72 Thunderbirds the person is a lvl 57 and I am lvl 60. Confused on how we lost so many troops.

I saw them coming so reached out to close friends for reinforcements.

I had a total defense of over 15K troops with 76 RSL-150 Harpy almost 1300 Firedrakes and we still lost 27 aviation assets 50 armor assets and 175 troops for a total of 252 losses.

I also had base defense at 10% plus meds and armory for defensive bonuses.

WHAT A JOKE!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2019, 10:4801/30/19
Jan 30, 2019, 10:48(edited)
01/17/15

Diversi factir da considerare, executive, coalizione HQ bonus, contratti.

ecc. ecc., ma mai come mia esperienza, ho attaccato una base con 215 milioni di attacco, esecutivo, bonus attivo del 50%., Quartier Generale della Coalizione al livello 18 su questa base ho trovato 15 milioni di difese. ?? sunque avrei dovuto perdere nel peggiore 9-10 milioni di atatcco ...

INVECE INVEROSIMILE I PERSO DI 65 MILIONI DI ATTACCO. UNA DIMOSTRAZIONE CHE È UNA SCAMMA O FORSE QUALCUNO DI BARA.

Plarium non ha preso in considerazione il mio rapporto, dimostrando che ho ragione.

Several factors to consider, executive, HQ bonus coalition, contracts.

etc. etc., but never as my experience, I attacked a base with 215 million attack, executive, 50% active bonus., Coalition HQ at level 18 on this basis I found 15 million defenses. ?? sunque I should have lost in the worst 9-10 million atatcco ...

INVENTION INVEROSIMILE I LOST 65 MILLION ATTACK. A DEMONSTRATION THAT IS A SCAM OR MAYBE SOMEONE OF BARA.

Plarium has not considered my relationship, showing that I'm right.

Jan 30, 2019, 17:2401/30/19
02/29/16

Hello, MARILYN :)

I saw you received quite a lot of comments about this question in our FB Group.

Actually, it's not clear from the screenshot what Bonuses the attacker's army had.

Plus, the attacker lost almost all Units he sent to your Base. While the majority of your army remained untouched 

Feb 1, 2019, 10:1202/01/19
08/03/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, MARILYN :)

I saw you received quite a lot of comments about this question in our FB Group.

Actually, it's not clear from the screenshot what Bonuses the attacker's army had.

Plus, the attacker lost almost all Units he sent to your Base. While the majority of your army remained untouched 

So wrhat are you actually tying to say? Did she lost to many units or not? Only thing you're saying now is that you don't have any clue also about the game mechanics as there are to many and unclear factors. It is a mess. 
Feb 5, 2019, 07:2602/05/19
Feb 5, 2019, 08:21(edited)
07/31/15

I have always maintained that in this game it is not convenient to defend, because your losses are always more numerous than those of the attacker, even when you deploy a large army that is enormously superior to the attack of your attacker.

In addition, you also get very few tournament points (in defense), because, in a defensive position, the units you lose are more valuable than the units you destroy to your attacker (this is because the points always come from losses in the defensive sector ... both that you are the attacker or that you are the defender).

Therefore:

• the attacker makes a lot of points even if he loses nothing ("perfect" attack).
  • the defender, to make many points, it is necessary that he loses his units.

in sum: if you are a good defensive player and you are able to do a "clean job", destroying all units of your attacker and losing nothing, you get a ridiculous number of tournament points (because your units have not died).

If you look on the forum there are many discussions in which I report this malfunction of the calculation mechanism.

A calculation should be implemented that causes the points to come also from the offensive units destroyed by the defensive player (in a more balanced way) and not that only the dead units in defense (as it is now) have value.

...but apparently the developers considered it more important to develop Heroes, Special Opertatives, Gears, Credits, etc.

EDIT:

Take a look here (I found one of my many Topic):
https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/game-discussion/84675_unfair-calculation-of-the-points-for-a--def-player--compared-to-an--off-player--/

First report: I destroyed 10 offensive helicopters with an enormously massive defensive army stationed on a repository. result: 18 points.

vice versa, in the second report, in this case it is I who attacked with a huge massive offensive army and I destroyed 3 helicopters stationed in defense inside a repository. result: 44 points.

Conclusions:
- the defensive helicopters were less than 1/3 of the offensive helicopters destroyed in the first report (10 vs 3).
- the value of the defensive helicopters is about 1/3 of the offensive ones (so 3 firedrakes have a value of about 1 mohawk).
- in the first report I lost even a little bit of my units to get the death of the 10 mohawks that attacked me.
- vice versa, to kill 3 firedrakes I have not lost anything (a "perfect" attack).
- 10 offensive helicopters destroyed (+ units lost in my defensive force) = 18 points.
- 3 defensive helicopters destroyed (= 1 offensive helicopter) (+ NO units lost) = 44 points.

So, in view of this, I have definitely chosen my way to get points and growth of my account in this game ...

There is no comparison (/ there is no match) between the defensive position and the offensive position (the first is enormously disadvantaged).