All Categories

child or bad sportsman.

child or bad sportsman.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 19, 2019, 21:0901/19/19
01/19/19

child or bad sportsman.

ok. theres a guy here who kept attacking me, so eventually i attacked him back, the first and only time i attacked him, it did cause him quite alot of damage, so, he got really angry at me, i dont know if it was because i had the audacity to attack him or because he lost a lot of units in the attack, im not sure, but anyway, because of this he has enlisted the help of all his friends to constantly attack me, trying to run me out of the game or make it as difficult as they can for me, i dont believe this is fair of course or in the spirit of the game, any thoughts?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2019, 15:4401/23/19
02/29/16

Elsombre said:

ok. theres a guy here who kept attacking me, so eventually i attacked him back, the first and only time i attacked him, it did cause him quite alot of damage, so, he got really angry at me, i dont know if it was because i had the audacity to attack him or because he lost a lot of units in the attack, im not sure, but anyway, because of this he has enlisted the help of all his friends to constantly attack me, trying to run me out of the game or make it as difficult as they can for me, i dont believe this is fair of course or in the spirit of the game, any thoughts?

Hello!

This situation is a normal one actually. 

Soldiers Inc. is a war game and you should be ready to get attacks. 

You can ask your Combine to help you in defending against this player and create Attack help requests to his Base as well.

When you attack another player (no matter whether he attacked you before or not), you should be ready that this player will do the same to you as well. 

So, you need to be ready for a fight.