Creating a Bug Report
When writing your bug report, try to write as clearly and simply as possible. Make sure the title of your report is relevant to the issue. This will make your report easier to find with the search function.
The bug fixing process begins with our developers attempting to reproduce the reported error. They will use your bug report as an instruction guide.
Thus, it is essential to make a step-by-step guide for reproducing the bug. Please include the following information:
- The platform you play on (e.g. Facebook, VK, Plarium.com);
- The server where you play (e.g. Highlands, Badlands, etc.);
- The feature that causes the issue (Unit training, raiding, etc.);
- The exact steps you performed before the bug arose;
- Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear (active events, applied bonuses, etc.);
- What should have happened;
- What actually happened.
If possible, please attach screenshots of the steps you took perform to reproduce the bug. An ideal bug report would look as follows:
- Title: Italian localization. Text in the “Spartan Training” progress bar overlaps the progress indicator.
- Platform: Plarium.com;
- Server: “The Glorious Valley”;
- Feature: Progress bar for Spartan Training;
- Special Conditions: Italian Language is switched on, Spartans Training is in progress;
- Step 1: Go to your City, and view the action panel on top of the screen;
- Step 2: Change the language to Italian;
Step 3: Reload the game and check the top panel again;
Outcome: “The text in the Spartan Training” progress bar overlap the progress indicators:
What should have happened: The text and progress indicators are displayed in full and do not overlap.
We hope that these instructions have made the process of reporting a bug easier to understand. We sincerely appreciate your efforts in helping us to improve the game.