All Categories

BUGS REPORT - Various problems: Equipments in Armory, Game Interface, Amount of extracted resources.

BUGS REPORT - Various problems: Equipments in Armory, Game Interface, Amount of extracted resources.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 9, 2016, 15:1411/09/16
07/31/15

BUGS:

1 - My equipment "TPLV Supa Carrier" do not works!! (in the Armory).

Considering this issue, I urge you to check the correct operation of all the equipments in the Armory !! (My fear is that there are other equipments that do not have the desired effect when they are engaged!!).

For some of these equipments is difficult to verify the effect, and so for me it's hard to realize which ones work and which ones do not! ... So it's up to you (Plarium) to guarantee to all players who each equipment works properly (by doing the necessary checks and, later, issuing a written statement that ascertains this!).

Thanks.

1a - After discovering the bug reported in step 1 of this list, I'm worried, so I also checked the operation of other of my equipments that I have in my Armory.

I have noticed that the bonuses given by one of them ("Enduro" bike) does not match with the percentage of the benefit that it promises to give when it is engaged ...

Here are the details:

https://s17.postimg.org/4futim7vh/bug_Enduro_Bike_jpg.jpg

So it seems that also this equipment don't work properly (and who knows how many others!)

/!\ NOTE:

Compared to "Enduro bike" (which works, but the effect it gives is not mathematically correct), the equipment "TPLV Supa Carrier", mentioned in point 1 of this list, it totally does not work !! (When it is engaged, no increase of performance happens!!).

2 - The amount of material extracted in 1 hour (agreed in the "Materiel Loading" contract), it do not coincide with those observed in reality.

I'm talking about the ratio of "extracted material" and "extraction time", in repositories ... compared to that promised in the contract mentioned above.

Here are the details:

https://s3.postimg.org/nfqw5wt29/bug_risorse_raccolte_per_hour_jpg.jpg

3 - It is several months that the units shown in the "Tracking" area (command HQ building) are shown to me all piled on one another, messy, and you can not distinguish the exact amount and type of units sent.

So far I have not had time to report this bug, because I was very busy in real life (the problem dates back to upgrading of July!), but I was hoping it would be fixed because someone else would have reported the problem in my place.

However this has not happened: months have passed but the problem is still present!

So today, I have to do on my own the reporting of this issue.

Whereas the problem has not been solved yet, I guess no one has complained of it so far, so I imagine that this problem afflict only to me !! (??)

Here are the details:

https://s21.postimg.org/fk8t0y1th/upgrade_2016_07_29_bug_2.jpg

4 - Again in the "Tracking" area (command HQ) the eighth banner of each page (the last of each page) is located near the arrows to turn the page.

When you're doing a lot of troop movements at the same time (many actions of attack, reinforcements, sending troops, etc.), sometimes it happens that the army which has its own banner placed in the eighth place of the page (at the end of the list) if you open the banner to check the units sent, the icon of some units could be covered by the arrows to change the page !!!

Therefore the arrows to change the page prevents you from reading the amount of units sent !!

You have to fix this problem and ensure that the banners (in particular the table in eighth position of each page) are contained entirely above the arrows to change the page !! (No part of the eighth board must end below the arrows to change pages).

Here are the details:

https://s4.postimg.org/60iwwv8xp/problema_non_si_vedono_le_truppe.png

P.S.

Also in this print-screen you can see the units all piled on one another (totally messy), as reported in "bug Nr.3"

5 - Turret lvl.5.

Selecting the Italian language, the name of this defensive construction has been mixed with other texts that have nothing to do.

Restore the correct name of the defensive construction.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2016, 04:0911/10/16
06/14/14
Commander contact support  with the information 
Nov 10, 2016, 10:2611/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 10:38(edited)
07/31/15

I still do not understand the function of this section of the forum.

What is the point of this forum area if it's up to us contact the technicians?

I reported my bugs here ... now it's up to you to talk with your colleagues to solve them.

why I have to contact other people?

I do not understand.

If reporting the problems here is wrong ... so why do not you close this forum area and you replaced it with a sign that says "Contact the support"?

what's the role of this forum if you redirect us each time to a different support page?

in any case I have just sent my report also through the procedure indicated to me ...

... However, still I have my doubts about the function of this section of the forum (it's useless).

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 10, 2016, 10:5911/10/16
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

I still do not understand the function of this section of the forum.

What is the point of this forum area if it's up to us contact the technicians?

I reported my bugs here ... now it's up to you to talk with your colleagues to solve them.

why I have to contact other people?

I do not understand.

If reporting the problems here is wrong ... so why do not you close this forum area and you replaced it with a sign that says "Contact the support"?

what's the role of this forum if you redirect us each time to a different support page?

in any case I have just sent my report also through the procedure indicated to me ...

... However, still I have my doubts about the function of this section of the forum (it's useless).

Hi! In this section you can report issues, and then there are 3 possible ways:

1) It's not a bug. You will be informed how the feature works by Moderators or other players.

2) It's a 100% reproducible issue that is easy to check and doesn't require to check your account information - it will be passed to developers by a community manager.

3) It's a known issue - you will be informed that we are already working on a fix.

4) It's a complicated issue that should be tested, and your account information/game logs should be checked - you will be forwarded to Support Team.

Unfortunately, there are some cases when we can't help you on forum. If your issue requires further investigation, testing with QA team, checking game logs or your account info it can only be handled by Support.
Nov 10, 2016, 11:0611/10/16
09/17/15
Issue 1 - not a bug. The basic speed of Recon Operator is 12 km/h. 6 km/h is added by the Item. So everything works correctly. You probably have other effects that increase Unit speed, that's why your RO's have 14.2 speed without Artifacts.

Issue 2 - It's not a bug. Your Units start loading Resources in 5 minutes after they arrive at a Repository. It's how this feature works. The loading starts only in 5 minutes.

Issue 3 and 4 (actually it's the result of the same bug) is a known one, and it will be fixed with one of the future updates.

Nov 10, 2016, 13:3511/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 13:43(edited)
07/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Issue 1 - not a bug. The basic speed of Recon Operator is 12 km/h. 6 km/h is added by the Item. So everything works correctly. You probably have other effects that increase Unit speed, that's why your RO's have 14.2 speed without Artifacts.

----------------------

Ok, thanks for the info... but you're talking about issue 1a (not issue 1)
 issue 1 is still unsolved.

Issue 2 - It's not a bug. Your Units start loading Resources in 5 minutes after they arrive at a Repository. It's how this feature works. The loading starts only in 5 minutes.

-----------------------
Ok now I understand!!

Issue 3 and 4 (actually it's the result of the same bug) is a known one, and it will be fixed with one of the future updates.

-----------------------
Ok.
I hope soon...
I've got this problem from June !!
Six months have passed since then.
Many upgrades have taken place since then, but none of them has solved this problem, it seems ...

I have edited my first post and I also added a 5th issue:

------

5 - Turret lvl.5.

Selecting the Italian language, the name of this defensive construction has been mixed with other texts that have nothing to do.

------

Moreover, I remind you that the "problem nr.1" is not solved.

As I mentioned in the footnote to Section 1a:

Compared to "Enduro bikes," the equipment "TPLV Supa Carrier", Mentioned in point 1 of this list, it totally does not work !! (When it is engaged, no Increase of performance happens !!).

I have not posted the print-screen of this bug, because currently I have engaged equipments that have a limited time duration ... they can not be removed without their being destroyed.

Nov 11, 2016, 12:3211/11/16
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

I have edited my first post and I also added a 5th issue:

------

5 - Turret lvl.5.

------

Moreover, I remind you that the "problem nr.1" is not solved.

As I mentioned in the footnote to Section 1a:

Compared to "Enduro bikes," the equipment "TPLV Supa Carrier", Mentioned in point 1 of this list, it totally does not work !! (When it is engaged, no Increase of performance happens !!).

I have not posted the print-screen of this bug, because currently I have engaged equipments that have a limited time duration ... they can not be removed without their being destroyed.

Please report issue 1 to our Support Team.

Issue 5 - could you please show it on a screenshot? Was it different before?
Nov 11, 2016, 14:0811/11/16
07/31/15

Why you want to waste my time with screenshots?? ...

if I tell you that the name of the turret is bad, it means it's bad !!

If you do not believe me, go check personally if what I say is true or not ... instead of asking me to do screenshots.

https://s13.postimg.org/q6iv7cnxh/bug_nome_altana.png

Same thing for "Supa TPLV Carrier" ...

if I tell you this equipment has no effect when it is equipped, means that this is how things stand ... come and check.

Nov 12, 2016, 00:0211/12/16
03/25/15
Red-Terror said:

Why you want to waste my time with screenshots?? ...

if I tell you that the name of the turret is bad, it means it's bad !!

If you do not believe me, go check personally if what I say is true or not ... instead of asking me to do screenshots.

Same thing for "Supa TPLV Carrier" ...

if I tell you this equipment has no effect when it is equipped, means that this is how things stand ... come and check.

Commander..No one is wasting any ones time Sir..We just want to be sure that we Completely understand the Problem...Screen Shots serve to clarify any issues/questions we may have about your problem, without going back and forth on the Forum...Screen Shots saves time and speeds up our response to you issues ..Thank You for all your input but honestly Screen Shots would help us to deal with these issues properly
Nov 12, 2016, 12:3611/12/16

yep logged in today and half of clickeble things do not respons,also inlog does not remember login

peace!

Nov 12, 2016, 23:5311/12/16
03/25/15
THE-STIG said:

yep logged in today and half of clickeble things do not respons,also inlog does not remember login

peace!

Please contact Support Sir..Support has the technology to access your game activity and see if there are any "tech." issues...We do not possess that ability at the forum level..Thank you
Jun 12, 2017, 14:4406/12/17
Jun 12, 2017, 14:44(edited)
07/31/15

After 7 months ... bug # 5 of this list is still present !!

In the Italian version of the game, the name "Turret lev. 5" is still incorrect (instead of its proper name, the game shows you a wrong text !!)

here details:

Fortunately, the other four issues discussed above have been solved (many of them because no bugs were present, but I was wrong by interpreting them as "bugs").

Jun 12, 2017, 22:5106/12/17
03/25/15
Red-Terror said:

After 7 months ... bug # 5 of this list is still present !!

In the Italian version of the game, the name "Turret lev. 5" is still incorrect (instead of its proper name, the game shows you a wrong text !!)

here details:

Fortunately, the other four issues discussed above have been solved (many of them because no bugs were present, but I was wrong by interpreting them as "bugs").

Sir..We can not do anything at the Forum level..We do not have the technology reqired to access your game and correct issues,,,Only Support has that technology and ability...Please contact Support..Support will be glad to look into this for you
Jun 13, 2017, 16:0706/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 16:08(edited)
07/31/15

RobertShatz said:

Sir..We can not do anything at the Forum level..We do not have the technology reqired to access your game and correct issues,,,Only Support has that technology and ability...Please contact Support..Support will be glad to look into this for you

I will not do that...

What I will do is go back here for another 7 months and I will again say that the problem has not yet been resolved.

I have informed you about this issue.

Now it is your duty to contact support for the good of this game.

Jun 14, 2017, 12:0806/14/17
09/17/15
Red-Terror said:

RobertShatz said:

I will not do that...

What I will do is go back here for another 7 months and I will again say that the problem has not yet been resolved.

I have informed you about this issue.

Now it is your duty to contact support for the good of this game.

Thank you for your report. i will pass it to devs.
Jun 24, 2017, 03:0806/24/17
Jun 24, 2017, 03:09(edited)
07/31/15

I forgot to say that even bug # 4 is still unresolved ...

7 months have passed since I reported this problem, but it is still there! :

https://s22.postimg.org/r95mpfazz/problem_unsolved.png

it would be very simple to fix.

Therefore, summing up, regarding the problems reported in this discussion (open more than 7 months ago) two issues are still unresolved:

- bug # 4 (unresolved !!)

- bug # 5 (unresolved !!)

- 1 bug has been fixed (bug # 3)

- the other three bugs reported (bug #1, bug #1a, bug #2): they were not bugs, but it was my mistake to interpret them as such.

Jun 25, 2017, 00:1106/25/17
03/25/15
Sir..There is nothing that can be done at Forum level...We do not possess the technology required to correct any issues..Support has that technology
Nov 24, 2019, 10:0011/24/19
Hi guys. I want to report a problem which I am not sure if it is a bug or a problem with my understanding of the description. I found out that the Increase all buffs duration of Valerie does not increase the duration of Unkillable Buff of Maneater which he casts on all allies. Please help me with this issue case I have built an arena strategy around it.
Nov 25, 2019, 00:1211/25/19
03/25/15
JackTheFurious said:

Hi guys. I want to report a problem which I am not sure if it is a bug or a problem with my understanding of the description. I found out that the Increase all buffs duration of Valerie does not increase the duration of Unkillable Buff of Maneater which he casts on all allies. Please help me with this issue case I have built an arena strategy around it.
Commander...I have never heard of these buffs,,I think that  maybe you have posted on the wrong Forum...
Nov 25, 2019, 16:0311/25/19
Nov 25, 2019, 16:04(edited)
07/31/15

Robert Shatz said:

JackTheFurious said:

Commander...I have never heard of these buffs,,I think that  maybe you have posted on the wrong Forum...

also in the wrong topic.

@JackTheFurious: why resurrect a topic dating back to 2 and a half years ago that has nothing to do with your problem?

NOTE 1:

problem # 4, reported in this topic 3 years ago, is still present in the game (soldiers inc).

NOTE 2:

in the Italian interface, the names of the new special tools recently introduced (2019) in the game (hiring boost + 50%, 8h), are written incorrectly, both those of "light infantry" and "heavy infantry" ("Armor" and "Aviation" hiring boosts are correctly written).