All Categories

bug in the prizes for the currently ongoing "Experience Tournament"

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 6, 2020, 03:0907/06/20
07/31/15

There is a problem in the prizes of the currently ongoing "experience tournament".

The "experience tournament" currently underway offers among its prizes the possibility to choose between "Reilly" or "Terminators".

In my opinion there is an error in this, since one is "Heavy Infantry Strategic units" (Offence), vice versa the other is "Light Infantry Strategic units" (Defence)...

In addition, the troops combined with them (also part of the prize of the same tournament), are precisely heavy infantry units (both for DEF or OFF)

I've been playing this game for years and usually the strategic units offered are compatible with the units offered by the same tournament... it never happened before a tournament gave you "strategic units for light infantry" and in combination with them it gave you "heavy infantry units".

...also the choise between Offence or Defence are based for the same type (both light, or both heavy, or both for tanks, or both for aviation!): it never happened before to have to choise between Heavy Strategic (for Offence) or Light Strategic (for Defence).

Those should not have been Terminators, but rather Cardinals! :( ... all players who wanted to take the prize to increase the def-Strategic units for their Heavy Infantry, are now forced to take the Off-Strategic units (since the defensive alternative is not Heavy, but Light, due to the bug).

This doesn't make sense.

I am waiting to know if it is normal, if it is expected to be so, or if it is a bug (as I think!).

I want the "Cardinals" option (as it should have been!) and not the "Terminators"!

Here's a screenshot:

https://i.ibb.co/R3RS7B0/experience-tournament-bug.png

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2020, 06:0407/13/20
07/31/15

^ up.

solve it!

I await a reply