Жалоба на ухудшения условий игры

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 3, 2022, 17:0812/03/22
12/03/22

Здравствуйте.

Стало неожиданным ухудшение навыков COBRA.

Зачем нужен теперь контрактник по защите базы. И зачем я вкладывал в его развитие ресурсы. 1000000 ракет спокойно покупают владельцы ботов и стороннего программного 

обеспечения и стреляют. И защиту теперь не разместить на базе. 

Я планировал его развить на 8 уровень - теперь конечно этого делать не стану, как и вкладываться в защиту. И не стал бы этого делать изначально, зная про такие ухудшения условий игры.

У игрока кроме базы нет ничего и теперь её оборонять от категории владельцев ботов станет бессмысленным. Как наверное и играть в дальнейшем.

Т.к. скорее всего условия игры для обычных игровов будут ухудшаться и далее.

Я вложился в развитие - мне ухудшили условия игры, планирую написать отзывы на популярных сайтах про ненадёжность этого проекта.

До свидания

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2022, 06:1512/04/22
02/14/19

Let me remind you this is an ENGLISH Forum Commander. I am unable to answer your post.

Dec 5, 2022, 15:5712/05/22
08/03/14
{****}GENERAL{****}

Let me remind you this is an ENGLISH Forum Commander. I am unable to answer your post.

That's pretty funny to be honest. You're saying you or Plarium are able to answer the player(s) in ENGLISH? Because, and correct me if I'm wrong here, I see only selective answers and unwanted or annoying questions are simply being ignored. 

I assume that you provide these substantive answers on a voluntary basis or are you actually still rewarded for these kinds of answers as a moderator? It would be to your credit to actually add something to this Forum here. Something of importance.... Perhaps the players will benefit from it and you can proudly look at yourself in the mirror for once. 

Dec 17, 2022, 13:4212/17/22
Dec 17, 2022, 13:47(edited)
12/14/22
{****}GENERAL{****}

If you want in English, then I will be with you now in English.

YOU, Plarium, have blocked forums (and not only) for Russian speakers, and now you are telling us, especially those who do not speak a foreign language well or do not know, to speak EXCLUSIVELY in English? Sorry, but this is discrimination. By the way, such "restrictions" apply not only to Russian speakers.

Plus, you COULD use a translator.

Dec 18, 2022, 06:5112/18/22
02/14/19
Iron Buben

If you want in English, then I will be with you now in English.

YOU, Plarium, have blocked forums (and not only) for Russian speakers, and now you are telling us, especially those who do not speak a foreign language well or do not know, to speak EXCLUSIVELY in English? Sorry, but this is discrimination. By the way, such "restrictions" apply not only to Russian speakers.

Plus, you COULD use a translator.

I am sorry you see it this way Sir but I can not change it as I am not a Plarium employee. I am a Moderator/Admin on several Plarium Forums and Facebook Groups.

Dec 26, 2022, 09:0512/26/22
08/03/14
{****}GENERAL{****}

I am sorry you see it this way Sir but I can not change it as I am not a Plarium employee. I am a Moderator/Admin on several Plarium Forums and Facebook Groups.

What does that even mean? What's the description of your added value to this Forum? Please elaborate and work it out for us. 

Dec 31, 2022, 11:1512/31/22
Dec 31, 2022, 11:19(edited)
04/12/17

This is discrimination anyway you look at this wether you are an employee or as a individual, iam sure this is a breach of the Plarium Rules of the game and using this forum, Anyone else would have had a warning or a ban ???? Or is this a case of do i we say not as we do ????

This is just my opion not of anyone elses#

Just saying !!!

i guess for telling the truth i will be banned now !! Screen shot taken !!

Jan 3, 2023, 14:1701/03/23
01/30/19
{****}GENERAL{****}

А где русский форум ?