All Categories

Strategic units "Durendal" and "Juggernaut" are automatically selected during the selection of units

Strategic units "Durendal" and "Juggernaut" are automatically selected during the selection of units

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 5, 2019, 14:5205/05/19
07/31/15

hi

The Strategic units "Durendal" and "Juggernaut" are automatically selected, during the selection of units to send in battle!

Several times it happened to me to also send this type of unit in my attack, although I hadn't selected them! (and I didn't want to send them!).

Sometimes I realized that they were selected and I removed them, but then, continuing with the selection of the units I was willing to send into battle (scrolling through the list and selecting), then they came back again to select themselves forcefully!

Considering this, it is necessary to deselect them just before sending the attack, because otherwise, if some time passes in carrying out other actions, they return to being selected again by the system.

fix this.

thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2019, 13:2706/07/19
07/31/15
up.
Jul 7, 2019, 04:1507/07/19
07/31/15

up.

even the two new strategic units are selected by themselves, such as those reported here.

Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jul 7, 2019, 14:2807/07/19
05/10/19

Hello!

Please describe the issue according to this instruction. Make sure to include all the information requested there.

Oct 24, 2019, 02:2310/24/19
Oct 25, 2019, 09:45(edited)
07/31/15

This bug is still present and has not been solved.

• Platform: plarium.com (plarium play app).
  • Server: Highlands
  • The feature that causes the issue: the selection of the units (especially during the selection of the units to be sent to ZHG locations, but I seem to remember that it also happens on other occasions of "units selection", such as: raids, occupations, attacks on repos, depos, HQs attack, MCs attack, etc. ... indeed, I'm sure of it!).
  • Steps to be taken for the bug to occur:
  • 1)  Click on a defensive ZHG Location and start manually selecting 20% of each type of unit you have (both defensive and offensive!) except "durendal" and "Juggernaut" that you don't want to select! (and NOR all the new strategic units recently introduced in the game... you don't want to select them!).
  • 2)  while you are carrying out the selection of the units (point 1) a game event must happen, which will refresh the game ... for example: a new report comes, your units return to the base, a Special Operation is completed, new units are trained and appear on the base (out of bunker), etc.
  • 3)  Any "interference" (as explained in point 2) during the selection of the units implies the automatic selection of the new strategic units (but you must have also selected some aviation units).
  • What should have happened:
    If I do not select strategic units, they should remain UNSELECTED throughout the selection process, so when I click "send" I should be sure that none of the units I have not selected have been automatically selected by the computer without my will (so I should not go and check every time, before sending, if extra unwanted units have been automatically selected by the system, against my will!).
  • What actually happened:
    I start selecting the units to be sent, carefully making sure not to select the new strategic units, if during this process there are events in the game that take place (e.g. reports, units come back at base, training of new units is completed, etc.) and I have already selected a large amount of units (including aviation units), then it happens that new strategic units are selected by themselves!

Note:

• all units must be in the bunker while they are selected by you.
  • Excalibur, Arpia, Thunderstorm, Mirage (and simple aviation units) must be select with all other units (to the extent of about 20/25% of each type of unit) ... if you wait for an interference event (eg. training of a new unit is completed!), you will get the automatic selection of the following strategic units: Barrager B-73, Intrepid AC-130Y, Durendal, jaggernaut.
Nov 25, 2019, 16:0511/25/19
07/31/15
up...
Nov 26, 2019, 10:1311/26/19
10/30/19

Red Terror said:

This bug is still present and has not been solved.

• Platform: plarium.com (plarium play app).
  • Server: Highlands
  • The feature that causes the issue: the selection of the units (especially during the selection of the units to be sent to ZHG locations, but I seem to remember that it also happens on other occasions of "units selection", such as: raids, occupations, attacks on repos, depos, HQs attack, MCs attack, etc. ... indeed, I'm sure of it!).
  • Steps to be taken for the bug to occur:
  • 1)  Click on a defensive ZHG Location and start manually selecting 20% of each type of unit you have (both defensive and offensive!) except "durendal" and "Juggernaut" that you don't want to select! (and NOR all the new strategic units recently introduced in the game... you don't want to select them!).
  • 2)  while you are carrying out the selection of the units (point 1) a game event must happen, which will refresh the game ... for example: a new report comes, your units return to the base, a Special Operation is completed, new units are trained and appear on the base (out of bunker), etc.
  • 3)  Any "interference" (as explained in point 2) during the selection of the units implies the automatic selection of the new strategic units (but you must have also selected some aviation units).
  • What should have happened:
    If I do not select strategic units, they should remain UNSELECTED throughout the selection process, so when I click "send" I should be sure that none of the units I have not selected have been automatically selected by the computer without my will (so I should not go and check every time, before sending, if extra unwanted units have been automatically selected by the system, against my will!).
  • What actually happened:
    I start selecting the units to be sent, carefully making sure not to select the new strategic units, if during this process there are events in the game that take place (e.g. reports, units come back at base, training of new units is completed, etc.) and I have already selected a large amount of units (including aviation units), then it happens that new strategic units are selected by themselves!

Note:

• all units must be in the bunker while they are selected by you.
  • Excalibur, Arpia, Thunderstorm, Mirage (and simple aviation units) must be select with all other units (to the extent of about 20/25% of each type of unit) ... if you wait for an interference event (eg. training of a new unit is completed!), you will get the automatic selection of the following strategic units: Barrager B-73, Intrepid AC-130Y, Durendal, jaggernaut.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, we woudl also appreciate seeing the battle report where the described issue is clearly represented, so that we could check the logs of the game. It is important to know the date, coordinates of battle and coordinates of Bases as well, thank you in advance.
Nov 28, 2019, 13:0111/28/19
Nov 28, 2019, 13:27(edited)
07/31/15

Agent William said:

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, we woudl also appreciate seeing the battle report where the described issue is clearly represented, so that we could check the logs of the game. It is important to know the date, coordinates of battle and coordinates of Bases as well, thank you in advance.

if you had read my description of the problem more carefully, you would have understood that this is not a problem that occurs at the level of battle-reports!

There is no report that shows the error.

Even in case I showed you a battle-report that includes Durendal and Juggernaut in the ranks of the units sent, this would not prove that these units were selected by themselves during the selection process (against my will).

Instead (I repeat for the umpteenth time), the error occurs during the selection of the units (while you are typing the numbers next to each of your units that you want to select, and BEFORE you have sent the attack !!! ).

In this circumstance, when an "interference event" ** occurs while you are selecting the units to be sent (** eg: a new unit is produced), then it causes that the aforementioned strategic units (and also others) are selected by themselves!

Suddenly, as a result of the interference, the green line indicating the selected Durendals (which was at 0), moves to the right by itself !! ... it turns green and shows the units as if you had selected them!

is it clear now ?!

Here an illustrated explanation of the phenomenon:

https://i.ibb.co/R0fSWGK/bug-selezione-automatica-di-unit-strategiche.png

[** see previous posts to understand what means "interference event"]

fix it!!

Nov 28, 2019, 13:2411/28/19
Nov 28, 2019, 13:33(edited)
07/31/15

EDIT:

after the game updating, which took place today (November 28th, 2019), there was a negative change in the effects caused by the arrival of an "interference".

When an interference occurs, it no longer causes the automatic selection of the new strategic units (those recently introduced in the game, such as: Durendal, Jaggernaut, Barrager, etc.), but it NOW causes the automatic deselection of all the units you selected until at that moment !!

this means that if an interference occurs, all the unit selections you had made up to that point are canceled / reset! (and you have to start the selection process all over again!).

FIX IT ASAP !!!

I need a lot of minutes to select all the units I want (of each type!) and now if a sapper is produced, it will reset my entire selection process and I have to start all over again !!

Feb 4, 2020, 13:3102/04/20
07/31/15

UP!

UNSOLVED!

as I explained above, after the November update, the bug is changed: some strategic units get deselected (although you had selected them before!), if a new unit is hired while you are selecting the units you want to send into battle.

Before November the bug occurred in reverse: the units were SElected by themselves (although you had not selected them!), Now it's changed and what happen is that strategic units that you've previously selected are DEselected by themselves (that is, their selection is removed while you're doing the selection of the other units!).

[read above for more detail]

Today (2020 February 4th, 13:20 GMT + 1) I had to use an "Instant callback", because the attack group I selected had left my base without strategic units (which remained in the bunker), although I had selected them!!!

I want to be refunded for the "instant callback" that I had to use because of this bug and I urge you to solve this bug for the umpteenth time !!

Apr 22, 2020, 10:2204/22/20
Apr 22, 2020, 10:45(edited)
07/31/15

problem still unsolved.

if you are selecting the units to be sent to a place and a new unit is produced (on your base, from hiring queues) while you are doing this selection process, all strategic units in whose sector there are 2 or more types of strategic units (ex: sanson & skyburner)  are all deselected by themselves! (I think it happens because these strategic units types reverse their place in the selection list, when the new unit pops-out from the production queues!).

Sometimes even "standard units" in an entire sector are deselected (e.g. all tanks units are deselected by themselves, or all heavy infantry units are deselected by themselves!).... despite having selected them before the interference of the "new hired unit" occurred.

IMO, this is a very serious problem that nobody has been considering for months (1 year) since its report.

Jul 13, 2020, 06:1707/13/20
07/31/15

^ up.

solve it!

I await a reply

note: I am continuing to waste "Instat callback" because of this bug, which often makes me send attacks by removing (during unit selection) part of the units selected by me!

everything you need has already been said above.

FIX IT !!!