Talk to Gunny from SF

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 7, 2018, 13:1306/07/18
Jun 7, 2018, 13:16(edited)
05/10/14

Hi,

i have been an ops officer in Ghostwolves from shortly after its creation, even been ceo for some time after Falcon1313 left.

so, what do you want from me?

Freeze said:

this discussion is meaningless until:

- carp

- calamity feign

- any of the ghostwolves officer or maybe falcon69

- serge

Reply to this thread

Jun 7, 2018, 15:0506/07/18
05/01/17

It is very simple, someone has to be # 1 in any game. And in Soldiers, Inc. it just happens to be Semper Fi. Does that make them the bad guys, the answer is no. Does that mean they are the baddest MFers on the block, the answer is yes. Does that mean they have to be fair to you & your combine, the answer is absolutely not, but they are. Semper Fi got everything the hardway, no handouts, no help, they climbed to the top to be # 1, they didn't cheat to get there, and they didn't have to, cause they know how to play the game, since they did it the hardway. And in that they respect all of those playing the game and doing it the hardway, the way they did it. What they don't respect is those who cheat to gain what they have gotten & what you can't hold on to because you cheated to get it. And for that I have nothing but RESPECT for them & thank them all for raising the bar to that level.

And while the rumormill of those who hate Semper Fi has been working overtime, spinning lies, half-truths to spin the rumors they have created to those that do not know the truth, I tell you don't believe everything you hear. Make your own informed decisions to believe based on the real truth.

XCyprian

SpectreWolves Deputy CEO/COO (Omega)

Triad Council Member

Jun 7, 2018, 20:1306/07/18
Jul 22, 2018, 17:36(edited)
01/08/15

Freeze said:

I've read this thread and is just a bunch of player kissng a5s.

without criticism there is no improvement.

- carp

- calamity feign

- any of the ghostwolves officer or maybe falcon69

- serge

Reply to this thread

IMO, gunny or any player with a lot of off troops can attack whoever they want for whatever reason, because this is wargame

but what I don't like from gunny character is gunny often send message to enemy to quit the game,

why would you want other player to quit the game?

would you enjoy a wargame without enemy?

so my suggestion rather than ask other player to quit how about ask them to spend money more on this game,

example message: "you want to defeat Semper fi? Spend more money mate"

my other criticism is stop using third party program to blown your enemy report (send 1000 raid in 1 second)

sample of third party program https://alternativeto.net/software/autoit/

it is legal program to use on this game

but with that kind of program, your enemy will just give up because they think Semper fi is cheating,

semper fi use that program when they go to war against death toxic

even without that kind of third party program SF will still win the war,

the probability of winning getting bigger after exterminadores and mad killer hornet join your alliance to destroy death toxic,

big coiner like calamity feign just give up because you use that kind of third party program,

he still play but he no longer spend money on this game

and my opinion about serge

serge don't have internet literacy yet,

he upload his real life military certificate in public channel,

this is probably his first online game,

don't go too hard on serge,

of course you can destroy his troops anytime you want,

but please don't mock or insult his personal too much

this is his first time, be gentle

that's all folks

Thanks

You have some valid points and many unfounded ones imo. There is a gap between plain criticism and constructive criticism

Here's the reality, or at least what I firmly believe to be the closest to it

Gunny started this thread and didn't ask anyone to come in here and kiss a$$. People came on their own to reply back whatever they wanted to say, whether it is positive or negative, that includes you. What you fail to realize, or know very much but didn't bother to point out, is that I can probably find just about 20+ threads on this entire forum, talking trash about Gunny or Semper Fi, or not naming them but strongly implying our group and members. Many of those threads are created under fake forum names as well.

When it comes to those kind of threads, well I wouldn't have any issue with them if they came with founded arguments or complaints. Perhaps you should read this one here, it just recently came out: https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/game-discussion/104399_players-with-multiple-accounts-/ .There's a ton more like it if you dig into the forums. This is probably Gunny's 1st thread ever, and yet you are here and call "kiss a$$" to anyone who came in here with something positive to say? You probably wouldn't argue against that we could take all of the other 20+ Anti Gunny and SF threads and call them "haters kiss a$$" do you?

As for your cheating claim, well I guess we would have been sanctioned or banned by now if we were in fact using such software. FYI, I was the one who cancelled more then 8 upgrades attempts on DT's HQ during the war. 4 of which has been done within 2-3 hours when Calamity himself tried to upgrade his HQ. All of what you could see in their combine chat was: "Semplarium" "Semper Fi Cheaters"... I took the time to explain to Plarium exactly how I pulled it off, and well... not that I want to be arrogant, but Plarium laughed. I also sent a little hello to our DDO friends yesterday with 250 attacks+ within 1-2 minutes and I'm not ashamed to say it out loud. It was all legit and it was done with no use of 3rd party software. Calamity didn't stop coining or playing because we use such software but because he thinks we do. You bringing up this false statement here doesn't make it anymore true. I do not know of anyone in our combine using such software against other players in the game. Then again if anyone in our combine does it and we're not aware of it how can you blame Gunny or SF for it? I can guarantee you that SF do not promote this kind of activities... I can just about guarantee that if it ever happen and gets proven, the entire server will blame Gunny and SF rather than blaming the actual player at fault. Plarium takes this stuff seriously and trust me, we do too

As for your last comment, I'm sure most of the players who had encountered Serge for their very first time came with a reasonable amount of respect and decency. Yes, he might not be very literate as you pointed out, but would you mind commenting on his attitude and level of ego or perhaps his credibility? Not trying to get smart with you here, I'm just not going to mention what all of Zandia think of him already on public forums.

Yes we killed his entire offense twice in the last 2 months, yes we made a little fun of it, I do not think it was exaggerated. Yet he still comes at everyone who look at him wrong "D*E CA**ER M*R** S**N". Him and Gunny had a talk on the phone, it took about a month and he sent out Gunny's phone number everywhere in public. There's a difference between not being able to take a hit or some humiliation, in a game where someone else beat you, and admitting that it was a good fight or a brilliant strategy, all of which be be accepted or tolerated to some degree, but when it comes to attacking people personally (outside of game) then I would like to ask you what does literacy has to do with this?

Semper Fi

Feardis

Jun 7, 2018, 20:3506/07/18
Jun 8, 2018, 04:31(edited)
01/08/15

Almost forgot

Freeze said:

- carp

- calamity feign

Reply to this thread

don't mock or insult his personal too much

How would this thread be meaningless unless only those people reply to this thread ? You are saying / implying that anyone's positive opinion in this thread is meaningless. Following your line of arguments, how could these people you mentioned bring sense and meaning to this discussion if they have they have been doing the very same thing that you are suggesting that WE shouldn't do. Shouldn't this apply to everyone?

This is what DT, Carp, Calamity thinks of Serge.

Of course you might say it doesn't mention his name. But every members of DT and many others outside their combine knows this is directly targeting him.

Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with Carp or Cal dropping by with their say. Your arguments are simply poor, rubbish and somewhat contradictory. I get it, another haters fail rally attempt.

Haters can't win in game so they have their alt FORUM account for the smearing attempts. Next time bring some real founded stuff. And perhaps pose yourself as your real in game commander name or have the decency to sign your post instead of a funny representation of Freeze coming back from the dead as if it should make us wonder. It would make us more open towards your meaningful constructive criticism.

I'll admit, the name/profile pic representation attempt made me laugh. I'll give you some credits for the originality. But none for the content.

Feardis

Semper Fi

http://prntscr.com/jsd0qs

I now sense a wave of fake forum accounts posing as other real in game commander's name

Jun 8, 2018, 02:1206/08/18
Jun 8, 2018, 02:13(edited)
05/06/17
Hey Gunny - nothing but love and respect from us here in SpectreWolves.I saw first hand while I was with Death Squad,the responsibility and work involved in running a top 10 combine - you and Mad Dog Kelly are the real deal and first rate people.We here in SW see the high bar set by SF and DS and aspire to be a better combine.   Peace be with you,Sage
Jun 8, 2018, 17:3106/08/18
02/06/17

Dear Gunny:

If you are able to do so, please copy/paste the proofread and edited version of your message over your first draft.  I have posted the upgraded effort below.

As you composed your thoughts, as you expressed your feelings, it is understandable that you were not focused upon spelling, grammar, sentence syntax, and such.  Your mind was clearly otherwise occupied.

For people who do not speak English as their primary language, it is imperative that 100% perfect wording goes into the Google Translator.  My intention is to help you help them be able to comprehend your message.  Even for native-born English speakers like yourself, it seems that everyone will benefit if your message is as close to "crystal clarity" as it can be.

In conclusion, my personal reaction to your message is that what you wrote is both straightforward and quite reasonable.  Thank you for writing it.   
Jun 8, 2018, 17:3406/08/18
02/06/17

There is a lot of noise out there about me and Semper Fi. I thought I would defend myself and SF:

First, one of my favorite sayings is,"With great power comes great responsibility." This means I never use my troops just to pick on someone or just to be vicious. I only attack when other "base commanders" move against me or my combine. In fact, years ago, I used to help other combines when BIGGER combines were picking on THEM. I had to stop this because combines were taking unfair adavantage, using this for their own undeserved growth.

Second, SF being the number one combine... Let me just say we worked for it... It was not given to us. We played the game as it should be played. For example, we hold the mines at the four corners of the world map because it gives us more controlled territory with less mines... Smart, right? In fact, many combines have received their mines because as new MC's are dropped into the game by Plarium, SF releases old mines when we go to occupy the new ones. I would say SF has helped more combines then any other combine in the history of Soldiers, Inc.

Third, regarding SF destroying other combines... We have destroyed many of the top 5 combines, usually because they held so many mines and could not defend them. I have heard many times,"Who made you God!" No one! I have played this game for many years now and I think all combines should have mines so they can grow with membership and strength. We have almost always put the facts out to the public through our website when we have attacked a combine. We continue to do this just so the world could see why we did what we did.

Fourth, there are players complaining about our actions at SF, lately... Funny thing, the people that are complaining in fact, behaved like much bigger bullies than me and SF ever could be accused of being. The complainers picked a fight they can not win and now they want to complain... Now, that is funny. Right?

Either way, I wanted to start this topic so maybe people will understand what, and why, I do what I do.

Resectfully,

Gunny

CEO, SF 

Jun 10, 2018, 18:0306/10/18
01/31/16

Hello Gunny, hello Semper,

With such a successful association as you are, there will always be hatred and envy. And you hear a lot of rumors about Gunny. But the haters and envious people who spread these rumors are, in my opinion, far from reality. They take the game way too seriously. Because it is a war game, but it remains a game. Play fair rather than spread rumors and lies. Otherwise you will soon have more enemies than friends.

Jun 12, 2018, 14:1506/12/18
10/13/14

Commander:

I thank you for your replies and hope other will join in. I will not discuss my personal life in this form or any others, for those that wish to know. I have worked very hard to make this server the best and I hope this game continues to grow. Many people can say I have taken from the game and to this one point of view. My only goal was to get as many combine their own mines so they can grow. My goal was never to become the number one combine. 

For those that have played the game for a long time may remember some BIG coiners that used their money to buy the game. Well I went at them head on to play the way they did. Now I am the only one left standing and I have a very large troop count...I use it very sparingly to be fair. Although I am sure that there are people out there that will disagree with me on that statement...

PLEASE ANYONE WHO READ THIS LET ME KNOW YOUR TRUE THOUGHTS...I WELCOME YOU THOUGHTS, THIS IS HOW I WILL GET BETTER IN MY DECISIONS.

Respectfully

Gunny
Jun 17, 2018, 09:1906/17/18
03/31/18

Dear Gunny My friend Sir unfortunately I write about a friend to you because when my real name comes up I fear disadvantages for myself and our association. I think it's right and good what you did. I met you as a very fair association, since I have been playing this game for quite some time. Especially in the top 20 networks or even more there are some alliances that are of the opinion I am the biggest and so on and what do these? They are just attacking smaller associations or newly founded associations because they are afraid to go against the top alliances. I find this a mature achievement I laugh myself dead I find this really cowardly. But what is it so the game here continues to do so and I look forward to new changes here in the game. You've already done the beginning and I'm happy! Mad Dog Kelly you wonder? You and your Combine played like a Big King and crazy though I had some friends with you. Gunny was right with the actions this also applies to other associations. Greetings and all the best to you in eternal attachment your friend

I wish you and your Play Team also all the best

Jul 3, 2018, 05:4007/03/18
01/17/15

Hey gunny! 

I was literally just talking about you and your lookalikes. 

(People who change their name, base name, combine information, to mimic you or semperfi in some way.)

A guy was talking about how people like you have multiple accounts and that's why you are so strong.

He has screenshots of information indicating you would have an ault. It's rite here on the forums man. I'll have to track it down and pin it up here

Jul 14, 2018, 22:1007/14/18
01/19/15
Freeze said:

of course you can destroy his troops anytime you want,

but please don't mock or insult his personal too much

this is his first time, be gentle

Respect among all players !
Well said Freeze

ps check your inbox
Oct 8, 2018, 13:4710/08/18
06/06/14

Hello,

What happened to the invinceble Semper Fi?

This morning it has only 50 members and 3/4 of the mines they had are taken by others.
Oct 8, 2018, 23:1210/08/18
05/04/18

I have the inside info,

gunny feel tired of his member not scoring big during any of the combine event

SF member don't want to spend anymore money on this game

you can look at the current base development race,

only gunny and his alt in SF make big point in that event

Oct 10, 2019, 07:1610/10/19
Hallo
Oct 24, 2019, 09:2910/24/19
01/17/15

I SAY.

Gunny and the nr 1. I had a little experience with him.

There are other real arrogant bullies out there. who do not know how to play even if they are very powerful, and they only try to kill easy troops of small combinations.

GUNNY NR 1, Yes you can play with intelligence and money together, BUT YOU CAN NOT TOLERATE A TRUE BULL, WHICH PLAYS ONLY WITH MONEY .... and no intelligence.

Nov 24, 2019, 22:1211/24/19
01/17/15
OMG !!!!!!!!!! 

Nov 24, 2019, 22:1911/24/19
01/17/15

Gunny has Always been understanding of the stupid situations that come up in game. 1 time backwhen i first started. i accently sent 5 riflemen at Gunny when i was attempting to take a depot.

he said something along the lines of "if you're lying about the rifleman, i'm going to OCC you for the rest of your life" LOL.

he invited me to join his combine and teach me how to play.

had i gone with him then, i would be like #1 now. enough said :)

i dont regret staying Loyal and true to the Direwolves. these guys are my family. but gunny IS like Mr.Soldiers inc. in my opinion.

hes been here forever, and i dont know anyone that is big enough to stand toe to toe with him.

Much Love and Respect Gunny! 

"Fight Hard, And Good Hunting"                   __________Lt.Stone
Jul 4, 2020, 22:0107/04/20
05/25/14
Gunny said:

There is a lot of noise out there about me and Semper Fi. I thought I defend myself and SF. 

First, one of my favorite saying is "With great power comes great responsibility". Meaning, I never use my troops just to pick on someone or just to be mean. I only attack when other move against me or my combine. In fact I use to help other combines when BIGGER combine where picking on them. I had to stop this because other were using this for their own growth.

SF being the number one combine...Let me just say we worked for it...It was not given to us and we played the game as it should be. We hold the corner mines because it gives us more territory with less mines...smart, right? In fact many combine have received their mines because as new MC drop we release old mines and go for new ones. I would say SF has helped more combines then any other combine in the game history. 

Destroying other combines...We have destroyed many of the top 5 combines, usually because they hold so many mines and could not defend them. I have heard many times " who made you GOD?" No one!! I have played this game for many years now and think all combines should have mines so they can grow with membership and strength. We have almost always put the facts out to the public threw our website when we have attacked a combine. Just so the world could see why we did what we did.

As of late there are players complaining about our action....Funny thing, the people that are complaining were in fact much bigger bullies and they picked a fight they can not win and now they wish to complain...Funny right.

Ether way, I wanted to start this topic so maybe people will understand what and why I do what I do.

Resectfully

Gunny

CEO SF

Jul 4, 2020, 22:0907/04/20
05/25/14
Hi Gunny I have always respected you and  Semper Fi I have been friends with you for almost 6 years  I have been in the game now for over 6 years   and we in Strike Force would also support you guys in any way  we could  there are just some people in this world that think life owes them a living  if people can't understand how you guys got there then that's their  problem in the end