Will there be new Techs allowing Base Defense Structures to be upgraded?

22 Replies
Strela Alpha
23 November, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Will there be new Techs allowing Base Defense Structures to be upgraded?

Watch the new Ask Plarium video to find out. Leave a comment with your question if you'd like to get more inside information from Plarium's developers.


UTC +4:00
46
X Ray2
23 November, 2017, 5:14 PM UTC
Along with Deb Techs, what about an Anti-Aircraft Gun(s) when online and Base being Attacked? Could add another realistic feature.
UTC +5:00
5
Wellesley
23 November, 2017, 5:38 PM UTC
Since there are boats traveling in the water around the base, has a navel aspect to troops being considered?
UTC +5:00
5
lorenzobolla018
23 November, 2017, 5:38 PM UTC
Another tipe of defensive structure: defensive missile-silos. U can buy different tipe of aircraft and select 1(or more..) for defend base from aircraft attack when u are offline.
UTC +2:00
5
ricatti.raffaele
23 November, 2017, 5:46 PM UTC
very nice
UTC +1:00
0
STONE5
23 November, 2017, 5:49 PM UTC
I am enjoying the new alliance creates, has allowed me much more growth within the game. Thx
UTC +4:00
0
Rain Man
23 November, 2017, 6:01 PM UTC
Along with  defenses  being able to be upgraded, what about considering raising elite status lvls, there are many players maxxed out, with thousands of elite points and nothing to do with them , may be be able to transfer to other team members , like rss or even transfer of diamonds , theres so much that could be added, another could be lock on to incoming transports with missles , ty for letting us add  our opinions 
UTC +5:00
1
Tbiskit
23 November, 2017, 8:04 PM UTC
Wen can we move our bse buildings around?
UTC +6:00
1
STEELCITY
23 November, 2017, 8:35 PM UTC
Guys the game is great just like too say after about 3 months you wont too delete it because of these reasons k....the amount of troops killed that. You took weeks to make in one battle I think the prosseing seen needs to put out like 8 troops a min or even 10 really serious gamers like me and more that have even liked it so much we purchase,,,all the time in store. To grow and of fight hats this you need to change the prossesing  speed to 8 to 10 troops a min...this is a war game not a sit down after one battle or in between a fight you could not even of finished because you need to wait on troops for weeks guys just to fight against the level of the person you had a problem with again I think in tech you should have an upgrade you can upgrade with diamonds  for the serius gamers...or gain well leveling up and growing slowly with time I think there should not be shorting prossessing speed in less it works mines at level like 13 almost 20 for some troops and artillery it don't work I still need to wait a minute a troop that's 100 min, for just 100 troops you NEED TO MAKE AN UPGRADE  PRODUCTION....X5...X8...X10 NOT TIMES 3 OR 4 I BEEN HERE WITH YOU FOR ALMOST 7 MONTHS NOW WEE DISSERVE AT LEAST X5 PLZ IT TAKES WEEKS JUST TO REEBATTLE ANY LEVEL OVER 30...WE ARE GAMEING AT LEVEL 60 TO 90...NOING THE GAME AND WONTING TO DO WHAT WE LOADED THE GAME FOR GO TO WAR AND START TEAMS AND CLANS ITS A WAR GAME...THE BUYING DIMANDS ANT THEN TROOPS IVE DONE TO MANY TIMES TO WAST MONEY ON NOW... ANYTHING AFTER BUYING A GRANADIER OR TWO MISSILES I DONT EVEN BUY NEVER HAVE THE PRICES ON TROOPS ARTILLERY AND MISSILES BY DIMANDS NEEEED TOOOOO GOOOO WAAYYY DOWNN TOO LIKE I MEAN 1 DIMAND SHOULD BUY 3 TO 5 TROOPS THEN THEN TWO MAYBE 3 DIMANDS FOR THE BETTER TROOPS AND ROBOTS AS WELL... I THINK NEED TO JUMP IN THE AMOUT GIVEIN PER DIMAND OR THE MISSILES AS WELL CANT EVEN GET A KILL RATE OUT THE WHITE ONES I CAN BUY 500...SEND 100 TO ONE BASE AND KILL LIKE ONLY LIKE MAYBE 30 TROOPS AND TAKE OUT LIKE 2 OR 3 HELLACOPLTERS OR SOMTHING THATS NOT FARE MAKES YOU NEVER WONT TO BUY AGAIN GUYS ANY OF THAT IT SUCKS THE KILL NEEDS TO BE JUST LIKE TJE GREEN ONE FOR THE AMOUNT IT TAKES...OF THE OPPONITE  THEN THE GREEN SHOULD BE ABOUT DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE THE DAMAGE...THEN THE NEW WHITE ONE SEEEEEE NOW WHERE GAMEING MORE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING BUYING STAYING WITH THE APP.... AND I THINK YOU NEED TO MAKE IN FLIGHT MISSILE ATTACKS TO WEAKIN MEANING TAKE OUT INSIDE THE PLANE TROOPS TELL IT LANDS IF YOU CAN BUY OR HAVE ANY IT WORKS TO A PLAYERS BENEFITS....AND OR TAKE OUT THE HOLE PLANE AFTER MISSILE STRIKES ON PLANE HAVE DAMIGED ALL TROOP AND STUFF SENDING THE PLANE BACK...AND A VICTORY FOR SOME ONE ONLINE AS THE SAME TIME AS THERE ATTACKERS... THAT WOULD BE DOPE TOOO.... AND ONE LAST THING.....JUST FIX ALL THAT PLZZZZ EVEN TRY IT FOR 5 MONTHS IF YOU DONT SEEE CRAZYIER GAMEING AS FARE AS ONLINE PURCHASE AND THE INJOYMENT OF GAMING MEANING BATTALES ON THESE APP IM RUNG BUT THERE IS WAY TO MANY BASES LIKE ALL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THEM NEVER IN BATTLE SCARED TO LOSE ALL THERE TROOPS ITS A WAR GAME WITH NO FIGHTING... CAUSE WE DONT WONNA LOSE ALL IT TOOK MONTHS TO GAIN THEN WANE WE DO...2 OR 3 TIMES WE QUIT AND DELETE THE APP COUSE YOU GUYS MAKE IT TAKE WEEEKS EVEN MONTHS TO BE READY FOR BATTLE AGAIN! WE SHOULD HAVE 4K IN TROOPS IN A WEEK IN A 5 DAY WEEK... 8K....TO...9K...IN A 7 DAY WEEK... 3DAYS MAYBE 2500 TO 3000TROOPS EVERY 3 DAYS THERES GOOD NUMBERS FOR THESE GAME NOT  150,, 225,,380 IN TROOPS EVERY 2 TO 3 DAYS WEEEEEEDD HAVE TO WAIT WEEEEEEEEEEKS TO BATTLE PLEAZE LOOK IN TO THIS LOVE YOU GUYS GREAT SLOOOOOOOOW GAMMMMMEING LETS SPEEED THIS UP GUYS LETS MAKE THIS THE WAR GAME.... STEELCITY... OUT…HAVE A GOOD ONE!
....DENIM,AKA,MINED....
UTC +4:00
2
yaguar
23 November, 2017, 8:46 PM UTC
Eso es una farsa
UTC +5:00
0
DELTA FORCE 2
23 November, 2017, 9:57 PM UTC
Oui c'est passionnant très cool .comment on s'abonne ?
UTC +0:00
1
DELTA FORCE 2
23 November, 2017, 9:59 PM UTC
C'est une première pour moi de regarder votre vidéo et c'est du bon mais comment on s'abonne ?
UTC +0:00
1
DELTA FORCE 2
23 November, 2017, 10:01 PM UTC
Es-ce que vous pouvez traduire en français aussi ?
UTC +0:00
1
FJOP1979
24 November, 2017, 1:32 AM UTC
Very Nice

UTC +5:00
0
Rocky 25
24 November, 2017, 6:39 AM UTC
We need more diamonds...I don't have enough I can't afford to get diamonds and also a translation button it is hard to understand some people
UTC +12:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
24 November, 2017, 5:55 PM UTC

STEELCITY said:


Guys the game is great just like too say after about 3 months you wont too delete it because of these reasons k....the amount of troops killed that. You took weeks to make in one battle I think the prosseing seen needs to put out like 8 troops a min or even 10 really serious gamers like me and more that have even liked it so much we purchase,,,all the time in store. To grow and of fight hats this you need to change the prossesing  speed to 8 to 10 troops a min...this is a war game not a sit down after one battle or in between a fight you could not even of finished because you need to wait on troops for weeks guys just to fight against the level of the person you had a problem with again I think in tech you should have an upgrade you can upgrade with diamonds  for the serius gamers...or gain well leveling up and growing slowly with time I think there should not be shorting prossessing speed in less it works mines at level like 13 almost 20 for some troops and artillery it don't work I still need to wait a minute a troop that's 100 min, for just 100 troops you NEED TO MAKE AN UPGRADE  PRODUCTION....X5...X8...X10 NOT TIMES 3 OR 4 I BEEN HERE WITH YOU FOR ALMOST 7 MONTHS NOW WEE DISSERVE AT LEAST X5 PLZ IT TAKES WEEKS JUST TO REEBATTLE ANY LEVEL OVER 30...WE ARE GAMEING AT LEVEL 60 TO 90...NOING THE GAME AND WONTING TO DO WHAT WE LOADED THE GAME FOR GO TO WAR AND START TEAMS AND CLANS ITS A WAR GAME...THE BUYING DIMANDS ANT THEN TROOPS IVE DONE TO MANY TIMES TO WAST MONEY ON NOW... ANYTHING AFTER BUYING A GRANADIER OR TWO MISSILES I DONT EVEN BUY NEVER HAVE THE PRICES ON TROOPS ARTILLERY AND MISSILES BY DIMANDS NEEEED TOOOOO GOOOO WAAYYY DOWNN TOO LIKE I MEAN 1 DIMAND SHOULD BUY 3 TO 5 TROOPS THEN THEN TWO MAYBE 3 DIMANDS FOR THE BETTER TROOPS AND ROBOTS AS WELL... I THINK NEED TO JUMP IN THE AMOUT GIVEIN PER DIMAND OR THE MISSILES AS WELL CANT EVEN GET A KILL RATE OUT THE WHITE ONES I CAN BUY 500...SEND 100 TO ONE BASE AND KILL LIKE ONLY LIKE MAYBE 30 TROOPS AND TAKE OUT LIKE 2 OR 3 HELLACOPLTERS OR SOMTHING THATS NOT FARE MAKES YOU NEVER WONT TO BUY AGAIN GUYS ANY OF THAT IT SUCKS THE KILL NEEDS TO BE JUST LIKE TJE GREEN ONE FOR THE AMOUNT IT TAKES...OF THE OPPONITE  THEN THE GREEN SHOULD BE ABOUT DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE THE DAMAGE...THEN THE NEW WHITE ONE SEEEEEE NOW WHERE GAMEING MORE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING BUYING STAYING WITH THE APP.... AND I THINK YOU NEED TO MAKE IN FLIGHT MISSILE ATTACKS TO WEAKIN MEANING TAKE OUT INSIDE THE PLANE TROOPS TELL IT LANDS IF YOU CAN BUY OR HAVE ANY IT WORKS TO A PLAYERS BENEFITS....AND OR TAKE OUT THE HOLE PLANE AFTER MISSILE STRIKES ON PLANE HAVE DAMIGED ALL TROOP AND STUFF SENDING THE PLANE BACK...AND A VICTORY FOR SOME ONE ONLINE AS THE SAME TIME AS THERE ATTACKERS... THAT WOULD BE DOPE TOOO.... AND ONE LAST THING.....JUST FIX ALL THAT PLZZZZ EVEN TRY IT FOR 5 MONTHS IF YOU DONT SEEE CRAZYIER GAMEING AS FARE AS ONLINE PURCHASE AND THE INJOYMENT OF GAMING MEANING BATTALES ON THESE APP IM RUNG BUT THERE IS WAY TO MANY BASES LIKE ALL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THEM NEVER IN BATTLE SCARED TO LOSE ALL THERE TROOPS ITS A WAR GAME WITH NO FIGHTING... CAUSE WE DONT WONNA LOSE ALL IT TOOK MONTHS TO GAIN THEN WANE WE DO...2 OR 3 TIMES WE QUIT AND DELETE THE APP COUSE YOU GUYS MAKE IT TAKE WEEEKS EVEN MONTHS TO BE READY FOR BATTLE AGAIN! WE SHOULD HAVE 4K IN TROOPS IN A WEEK IN A 5 DAY WEEK... 8K....TO...9K...IN A 7 DAY WEEK... 3DAYS MAYBE 2500 TO 3000TROOPS EVERY 3 DAYS THERES GOOD NUMBERS FOR THESE GAME NOT  150,, 225,,380 IN TROOPS EVERY 2 TO 3 DAYS WEEEEEEDD HAVE TO WAIT WEEEEEEEEEEKS TO BATTLE PLEAZE LOOK IN TO THIS LOVE YOU GUYS GREAT SLOOOOOOOOW GAMMMMMEING LETS SPEEED THIS UP GUYS LETS MAKE THIS THE WAR GAME.... STEELCITY... OUT…HAVE A GOOD ONE!

I am trying to read through your post.  If I believe I'm reading it correctly, first you are bringing up the time it takes to make troops?  Are you suggesting another power-up that decreases the time, or just to just the game mechanics to make less wait time for troops?


Second, I see you brought up the idea of missiles that soften the incoming raid/assault.  I think this would be a cool idea, however can only imagine very hard to program in to be effective.  If they are attacking your base however I have found combining the advanced and basic defense annex gives a nice boost.  I think a lot of commanders have started to bait players to attack their base, in hopes of using their defense bonus!  Just an idea...


I know previously we've been asked about what type of units we'd like to maybe be added in the future, however i do not know any timeline on that.. =)
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1
wittygamer
Moderator
24 November, 2017, 5:55 PM UTC
Rocky 25 said:

We need more diamonds...I don't have enough I can't afford to get diamonds and also a translation button it is hard to understand some people
For Diamonds, have you tried the contests found in the Entertainment Section of the forums?  If not check it out, free diamonds for posting and/or solving a puzzle.
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
24 November, 2017, 5:56 PM UTC
Commander #2512812 said:

Along with  defenses  being able to be upgraded, what about considering raising elite status lvls, there are many players maxxed out, with thousands of elite points and nothing to do with them , may be be able to transfer to other team members , like rss or even transfer of diamonds , theres so much that could be added, another could be lock on to incoming transports with missles , ty for letting us add  our opinions 
I'm not sure they will make it to where you can trade your elite points to other accounts, however it be interesting to see if they could make new levels.
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
2
Commander #2499504
26 November, 2017, 11:58 PM UTC
Like it alot!!
UTC +7:00
0
Frank J.18th MP
27 November, 2017, 5:22 AM UTC
Very good and h
UTC +4:00
1
1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286732 posts; our newest member:mako148