All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Feb 28, 2017, 11:3802/28/17
03/01/16

Rorschach said:

Maybe will be hard technically but you need to implement a mandatory registration method from the very start of the game. Many players discovered this loop hole and they build a bunch of low level alts, no name, no combine members and they use these alts to, more or less unbalance the game. I saw players creating 6-10 "accounts" at same time, rise them up to lvl 20, use them to weak one or few enemies and just "delete" the accounts and do this all over again 4-5 times / day. Since they dont have to register, they can practically do this until they weaken entire combines and only then use their real account to attack.

Hi, Rorschach! All users can register in the game. If you find suspicious accounts, please report them to our Support team so they can take appropriate measures.

Cool nickname, by the way :) 

Feb 28, 2017, 11:4102/28/17
03/01/16

Metalmania said:

Lanny Ropers said:

Rorschach said:

Maybe will be hard technically but you need to implement a mandatory registration method from the very start of the game. Many players discovered this loop hole and they build a bunch of low level alts, no name, no combine members and they use these alts to, more or less unbalance the game. I saw players creating 6-10 "accounts" at same time, rise them up to lvl 20, use them to weak one or few enemies and just "delete" the accounts and do this all over again 4-5 times / day. Since they dont have to register, they can practically do this until they weaken entire combines and only then use their real account to attack.

I suggest to Plarium Development : Place new player to training area ( Plarium have to create it).  After they have passed their novice protection,  they can join .

We will leave this game unless you fix that 

All players are free to register, we won't add such a limitation. Please note that each Alliance has places for newbies and Leader can exclude Commander if he doesn't fit the Alliance. 

Feb 28, 2017, 11:4302/28/17
03/01/16

Maziet said:

No to fake bases!!! 

I won't play anc coin if Plarium don't do something. 

I can send foto to prove. I'm right.

Lady Maziet, if you find suspicious accounts, you can report them to our Support team so they can check them. 

Feb 28, 2017, 11:4402/28/17
03/01/16
Sammypt said:

Rallies = Group Attack

Where members of same alliance can send a set amount of troops together to send on a raid. Amount you can send carries with your level. This way, it is strategy and you can fight back against a large player instead of having to have your own players individually lose everything in solo attacks. With a group attack, players lose more evenly and actually have a chance to win a fight against a major spender.

Many other war strategy games implement some type of combined attack ability. 
Hi! Thank you for your suggestion, I'll forward it to our developers.
Feb 28, 2017, 12:0402/28/17
03/01/16
KingRollo said:

Need to look at resource production, speed it up and adjust ration use. The raid caps and production on resources is preventing growth on game play. It so bad that it takes a lot of raids to build one plane. Then you look at buying the power and that's costly. You guys should start a game and test it. The rules restrict so much that it bores the game and prevents growth. Forces players to buy the resources for troops. 
Hi! Players create different strategies to get Resources. You can ask them to share some tips on this topic in Game Discussion. 
Feb 28, 2017, 12:0502/28/17
03/01/16

Rorschach said:

Rorschach said:

To better understand go on the map @ 507/723.. and this not the only one. I have many similar examples.

Rorschach, as I mentioned above, please, report such accounts to our Support team

Feb 28, 2017, 12:0602/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 12:06(edited)
03/01/16

GoCubsGo-[BCY] said:

Need more Annex bases.  Can you allow a 5th annex base to be added?

Hi! I will pass your request to our developers. 

Feb 28, 2017, 13:0102/28/17
06/16/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Rorschach said:

Rorschach said:

To better understand go on the map @ 507/723.. and this not the only one. I have many similar examples.

Rorschach, as I mentioned above, please, report such accounts to our Support team

By the time i "report such accounts to support" they will create 100 "such accounts" and destroy not only my base but several more. Do you give me back my losses or the money i have putt in? I know this is a marketing strategy to report many accounts BUT  those accounts bringing any money? When spenders will start leaving the game you will not even understand why. I just gave you a reason why they will leave. I am Marshall of a top combine. Many of my players say they will leave the game if this don't get solved. And many are coiners. We had a fight with such cheaters, they made over 100 alts, ported next to each of us, attacked and after that they left those alts to just die.

Mar 1, 2017, 14:5903/01/17
03/01/16

Rorschach said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rorschach said:

Rorschach said:

By the time i "report such accounts to support" they will create 100 "such accounts" and destroy not only my base but several more. Do you give me back my losses or the money i have putt in? I know this is a marketing strategy to report many accounts BUT  those accounts bringing any money? When spenders will start leaving the game you will not even understand why. I just gave you a reason why they will leave. I am Marshall of a top combine. Many of my players say they will leave the game if this don't get solved. And many are coiners. We had a fight with such cheaters, they made over 100 alts, ported next to each of us, attacked and after that they left those alts to just die.

Сommander, we can't rely on the data that the account looks like suspicious. Some players don't use real or looking-real nicknames and this doesn't mean that these accounts are fake. So, apart from our verifications, we ask players to report them so we can check them from our side and take appropriate measures.

Mar 3, 2017, 16:2603/03/17
Mar 3, 2017, 16:29(edited)
02/05/17
Hello Plarium.com. I have a suggestion about the time bases burn for after an attack. It is currently around 4 minutes until t goes back to normal. But when our alliance attacks another alliance no one knows who got hit because their bases repaired 
Mar 5, 2017, 17:4903/05/17
06/16/17

Make the minimum lvl required  to join a combine an actual active requirement. If i put min lvl 35 why lvl 8 players can join ? More than that if i want to kick them from combine i have to scroll 100 player every time. You need to put in the selection area of combine members the possibility  to select ascending or descending  not only by role/name...

Mar 5, 2017, 18:4403/05/17
12/26/16

Hi 

I wish you can implement a join date for trainees that shows the date the player joins your alliance. With alliances having minimums for HQ and BS it is very hard to track and weed out the ones that do not help. We have no way as marshals or high rank officers to know when this person joined and when his probation is over. Such as listing the date he joined in the members tab of the alliance. Such as 

Commander 123

Last online 2 hrs ago

Join date 3/5/17

Thanks  

Mar 6, 2017, 09:4903/06/17
03/01/16
Max Damage said:

To fast. I suggest bases burn for 30 minutes after being attacked. 
Hi! Can you pleas describe your idea more detail? You're suggesting so that Bases burned for 30 minutes after each attack?
Mar 6, 2017, 09:5003/06/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Make the minimum lvl required  to join a combine an actual active requirement. If i put min lvl 35 why lvl 8 players can join ? More than that if i want to kick them from combine i have to scroll 100 player every time. You need to put in the selection area of combine members the possibility  to select ascending or descending  not only by role/name...

Hi! It happens because newbies can join without any permission. I'll pass your feedback to our developers. Thanks!
Mar 6, 2017, 09:5103/06/17
03/01/16
Jr. Beast said:

Hi 

I wish you can implement a join date for trainees that shows the date the player joins your alliance. With alliances having minimums for HQ and BS it is very hard to track and weed out the ones that do not help. We have no way as marshals or high rank officers to know when this person joined and when his probation is over. Such as listing the date he joined in the members tab of the alliance. Such as 

Commander 123

Last online 2 hrs ago

Join date 3/5/17

Thanks  

Hi! I'll pass your suggestion to our devs, thank you!
Mar 8, 2017, 03:1703/08/17
02/05/17
Eugenia Misura said:

Max Damage said:

Hi! Can you pleas describe your idea more detail? You're suggesting so that Bases burned for 30 minutes after each attack?
Hello yes when we do an alliance attack on another alliance. The bases don't burn long enough. So some of our raiding team hits the same bases. Because currently a base only burns for a few minutes after being attacked. If a base could burn for 30 minutes or so. Other members of my alliance would know who had been hit already
Mar 9, 2017, 11:3303/09/17
03/01/16
Max Damage said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Max Damage said:

Hello yes when we do an alliance attack on another alliance. The bases don't burn long enough. So some of our raiding team hits the same bases. Because currently a base only burns for a few minutes after being attacked. If a base could burn for 30 minutes or so. Other members of my alliance would know who had been hit already
Thank you for clarification. We won't increase this time due to technical reasons.
Mar 9, 2017, 18:1303/09/17
06/16/17

Give the marshall the right to moderate the requests in alliance center, at least for attack requests. The marshall to have the right to approve or delete an attack request that he see unfit for the rules of the combine. It's not ok for the masrhall to have to send a message to all combine member to not reply that request and then to wait for the player that issued the request to delete it.

Mar 10, 2017, 10:0103/10/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Give the marshall the right to moderate the requests in alliance center, at least for attack requests. The marshall to have the right to approve or delete an attack request that he see unfit for the rules of the combine. It's not ok for the masrhall to have to send a message to all combine member to not reply that request and then to wait for the player that issued the request to delete it.

Thank you for your siggestion, I'll pass it for further consideration. 
Mar 11, 2017, 19:2403/11/17
01/12/17
I hit the Day 90 Daily Roll Call, and see that it simply rolls back over to Day 1 rewards. Perhaps consider x2 rewards for those who roll over the next 91-180 days, x3 for those who hit 181-270, and so on. Keep improving rewards those who log in and play every day.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.