All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Feb 17, 2017, 13:3802/17/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Can you implement an added alliance basic info page only visible by the members of the alliance? In such page we can put alliance rules, regulations, dead lines and so on, information that ONLY all the members has to know. Present basic info is visible by all others.. i cant putt there vital but general info needed by my members.

Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass it to our developers. 
Feb 17, 2017, 13:3802/17/17
03/01/16
slighkat said:

Not sure if any one has asked this yet, when people join a alliance how come it doesn't show up.

and would this be some that will be fixed soon or is there a reason for this 

Can you please specify this issue more detail? 
Feb 19, 2017, 00:0602/19/17
01/19/17

slighkat said:

Not sure if any one has asked this yet, when people join a alliance how come it doesn't show up.

Like when someone randomly joins and shows up as a trainee does won't show up cause they are not fully joined into the alliance. Privates and up will show up when invited but sometimes depending on positions open it will just go to rank private. But for the trainees since they are not fully in the alliance they don't give out notifications. 

For example: an alliance will start off with 50 members cap and 20 spots for trainees. If you have 50/50 members and get people to join by being trainee the are not full members yet. So don't get as much access or privilege as an actual member would.

I don't know if that helped a bit. But I hope it explained a few factors.
Feb 19, 2017, 03:1502/19/17

Eugenia Misura said:

slighkat said:

So when people join a alliance, there is no notifications to say that they have joined

Feb 19, 2017, 03:1902/19/17
01/19/17
slighkat said:

Eugenia Misura said:

slighkat said:

So when people join a alliance, there is no notifications to say that they have joined

Look up I have said something about it if you haven't seen.
Feb 19, 2017, 03:2302/19/17

Cmd. Shepard said:

slighkat said:

Eugenia Misura said:

slighkat said:

Thankyou cmd shepherd for time you took to write that up.

I don't think it should matter if there a trainee or not, it should still give out the notification when some joins a alliance no matter what, I think the leaders of a alliance would like to know when some new has joined so thay can be greeted and feel welcomed as well being showen the right direction rather than them join and have no notifications at all.

Feb 19, 2017, 04:2402/19/17
01/19/17
slighkat said:

Cmd. Shepard said:

slighkat said:

Eugenia Misura said:

slighkat said:

I don't think it should matter if there a trainee or not, it should still give out the notification when some joins a alliance no matter what, I think the leaders of a alliance would like to know when some new has joined so thay can be greeted and feel welcomed as well being showen the right direction rather than them join and have no notifications at all.

I do agree, that way the new trainees can be guided in the right path. Like a greet and meet, make them feel welcome, and when there is a spot open. To welcome them in as full fledge.
Feb 19, 2017, 04:5302/19/17

Cmd shepherd: Exactly :)

Feb 24, 2017, 20:5202/24/17
06/16/17

Maybe will be hard technically but you need to implement a mandatory registration method from the very start of the game. Many players discovered this loop hole and they build a bunch of low level alts, no name, no combine members and they use these alts to, more or less unbalance the game. I saw players creating 6-10 "accounts" at same time, rise them up to lvl 20, use them to weak one or few enemies and just "delete" the accounts and do this all over again 4-5 times / day. Since they dont have to register, they can practically do this until they weaken entire combines and only then use their real account to attack.

Feb 25, 2017, 09:4202/25/17
Feb 25, 2017, 09:43(edited)
03/12/15
Rorschach said:

Maybe will be hard technically but you need to implement a mandatory registration method from the very start of the game. Many players discovered this loop hole and they build a bunch of low level alts, no name, no combine members and they use these alts to, more or less unbalance the game. I saw players creating 6-10 "accounts" at same time, rise them up to lvl 20, use them to weak one or few enemies and just "delete" the accounts and do this all over again 4-5 times / day. Since they dont have to register, they can practically do this until they weaken entire combines and only then use their real account to attack.

Feb 25, 2017, 10:0202/25/17
Feb 25, 2017, 12:03(edited)

Lanny Ropers said:

Rorschach said:

I suggest to Plarium Development : Place new player to training area ( Plarium have to create it).  After they have passed their novice protection,  they can join .

We will leave this game unless you fix that 

Feb 25, 2017, 10:2602/25/17
Feb 25, 2017, 10:28(edited)
Rorschach said:

Until this end's a wont COIN again!!!
Feb 25, 2017, 11:0202/25/17

No to fake bases!!! 

I won't play anc coin if Plarium don't do something. 

I can send foto to prove. I'm right.

Feb 25, 2017, 14:0902/25/17
Rorschach said:

Feb 25, 2017, 15:3802/25/17

Rallies = Group Attack

Where members of same alliance can send a set amount of troops together to send on a raid. Amount you can send carries with your level. This way, it is strategy and you can fight back against a large player instead of having to have your own players individually lose everything in solo attacks. With a group attack, players lose more evenly and actually have a chance to win a fight against a major spender.

Many other war strategy games implement some type of combined attack ability. 
Feb 25, 2017, 16:0202/25/17
01/06/17
Need to look at resource production, speed it up and adjust ration use. The raid caps and production on resources is preventing growth on game play. It so bad that it takes a lot of raids to build one plane. Then you look at buying the power and that's costly. You guys should start a game and test it. The rules restrict so much that it bores the game and prevents growth. Forces players to buy the resources for troops. 
Feb 27, 2017, 06:2102/27/17
06/16/17

Rorschach said:

To better understand go on the map @ 507/723.. and this not the only one. I have many similar examples.

Feb 27, 2017, 08:1502/27/17

Need more Annex bases.  Can you allow a 5th annex base to be added?

Feb 27, 2017, 17:2502/27/17
06/16/17

Beside mandatory registration of new players to avoid creating countless alts you also need to implement some kind of combine joining procedure. Many cheaters, after creating countless alts, they join by themselves different combines and start attacking sometimes allies just to create war between the 2 combines. So please make it so new players can apply to join a combine BUT only Marshall or an officer can let them in.

Feb 28, 2017, 11:3302/28/17
03/01/16
Cmd. Shepard said:

slighkat said:

Cmd. Shepard said:

slighkat said:

Eugenia Misura said:

slighkat said:

I do agree, that way the new trainees can be guided in the right path. Like a greet and meet, make them feel welcome, and when there is a spot open. To welcome them in as full fledge.
Thank you for specifying this situation, it's very helpful! I've forwarded this suggestion to our devs. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.