All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Feb 8, 2017, 19:0602/08/17
06/16/17
Implement the option to copy/paste messages i receive. We sometimes receive mesages in different languages but we can use a translator tool. For this to work then copy/paste the message i recive should be available.
Feb 9, 2017, 10:0302/09/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Implement the option to copy/paste messages i receive. We sometimes receive mesages in different languages but we can use a translator tool. For this to work then copy/paste the message i recive should be available.
I've forwarded this suggestion for further discussion, thank you.
Feb 9, 2017, 10:3202/09/17
Feb 9, 2017, 10:32(edited)
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

We don't plan to increase a number of reports due to technical reasons. However, we're planning to add the option "Mark as important" for reports and letters in the future.  
Feb 9, 2017, 10:5902/09/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Eugenia Misura said: 

Rorschach said:

Inside a report of an attack on a player i defend would be nice so that beside the attacker also the player i defend to be active click. If i click the attacker i go straight there. Would be great to be able to go also to the player i defend. ore specific: implement so from from a report we can go straight to the place of the battle not only to the attacker. What i defend may be different than my base and if i lose the battle is not ok to roam the map again to find the place were i defended

Hi! Battle report contains coordinates of all combatants, you can find these players on the map. 

i am sorry to disagree with you. I receive report like: x fail to raid y base that had your reinforcement..

In the report i have my losses and the attacker losses..

NOTHING about the y base I defend.. no coords no nothing.

Please check your answers better

Ah, I see, thank you for specifying this. I'll pass your suggestion to developers. 
Feb 10, 2017, 15:2802/10/17
02/10/17
Can you give us the ability to edit the base and move things like depots or first aid stations? 
Feb 12, 2017, 08:1802/12/17
Feb 12, 2017, 09:14(edited)
01/24/17

LEXAPRO20MG said:

There should be a VIP member. Special deals for members who spend alot of money. I myself has spent over $6,000.00 dollars but get the same deals has people who spend 100.00. Not to mention some players sent me screenshots showing the same deal I get for 100.00 they get for 49.99 or even 19.99 it's not fair. Also can you add a feature or tech tree option to build serum troops. My username is LEXAPR20MG 

Spent near $20,000 Australian here. And I agree. Username Sparhawk122.

For how much I have spent. Seem to have got so little and punished for funding the game. Because everything is two times more expensive. There is very little incentive to spend a lot of money. No bonuses or good will incentives exist unlike other games.

Is it even legal to offer the same product at twice the price to one person and half the price to another based on how much someone spends? That does not seem legal or even morally fair. 

Have supported Kichstarter games on Steam before where I have contributed $2,000 and upwards. And got so much more in return then what I have got for the insane amount I have spent on this game. Have considered quitting the game on numerous occassions due to the lack of bonuses or incentives. 

Plus diamonds go rediculously fast with high level tech and building uogrades. For example it cost me a bit over 27k diamonds to upgrade the 'Radar' to level 22. And that was only ONE upgrade where most packs only have 30k diamonds. That is near all the diamonds consumed in ONE $159 AUD pack. I say again, for one upgrade. Which to upgrade without diamonds would have taken a few months to upgrade............. Not to mention the tech upgrades, for an extra %1-2 that cost upwards of that amount of diamonds yet again.

Feb 12, 2017, 08:2002/12/17
Feb 12, 2017, 08:20(edited)
01/24/17

Cmd. Shepard said:

Hey I don't know if this was mentioned yet. But it would be awesome if there was like an alliance store/ donation. Like members from the alliance be able to contribute to like the alliance directly to help it build. For example diamond donations to upgrade the cap of alliance or other stuff of that source that you would normally need to upgrade alliance.

Or a alliance pack that you could purchase. And all alliance members would receive what that pack contains. 

Feb 12, 2017, 08:2102/12/17
01/24/17
Eugenia Misura said:

Cmd. Shepard said:

Hey I don't know if this was mentioned yet. But it would be awesome if there was like an alliance store/ donation. Like members from the alliance be able to contribute to like the alliance directly to help it build. For example diamond donations to upgrade the cap of alliance or other stuff of that source that you would normally need to upgrade alliance.
This suggestion is declined since it can affect the game balance. 
Ummm.... so can buying 50 packs in a row. You do not seem to mind that o.
Feb 12, 2017, 09:1202/12/17
Replacing buildings, this isn't difficult to do, but this feature will be great!
Feb 12, 2017, 19:2402/12/17
Feb 12, 2017, 19:24(edited)

Allowing copying a private message would be extremely helpful.

I notice it allows copying a text in group chats.
Feb 13, 2017, 02:2202/13/17
01/19/17
Shadow72 said:

Replacing buildings, this isn't difficult to do, but this feature will be great!
I do hear that a lot of people wondering if they can rearrange how their buildings are set up. Could be interesting to see
Feb 13, 2017, 12:0302/13/17
03/01/16
krusecarey said:

Can you give us the ability to edit the base and move things like depots or first aid stations? 
We don't plan to add this opportunity due to technical reasons. 
Feb 13, 2017, 12:4402/13/17
03/01/16

Sparhawk122 said:

LEXAPRO20MG said:

There should be a VIP member. Special deals for members who spend alot of money. I myself has spent over $6,000.00 dollars but get the same deals has people who spend 100.00. Not to mention some players sent me screenshots showing the same deal I get for 100.00 they get for 49.99 or even 19.99 it's not fair. Also can you add a feature or tech tree option to build serum troops. My username is LEXAPR20MG 

Spent near $20,000 Australian here. And I agree. Username Sparhawk122.

For how much I have spent. Seem to have got so little and punished for funding the game. Because everything is two times more expensive. There is very little incentive to spend a lot of money. No bonuses or good will incentives exist unlike other games.

Is it even legal to offer the same product at twice the price to one person and half the price to another based on how much someone spends? That does not seem legal or even morally fair. 

Have supported Kichstarter games on Steam before where I have contributed $2,000 and upwards. And got so much more in return then what I have got for the insane amount I have spent on this game. Have considered quitting the game on numerous occassions due to the lack of bonuses or incentives. 

Plus diamonds go rediculously fast with high level tech and building uogrades. For example it cost me a bit over 27k diamonds to upgrade the 'Radar' to level 22. And that was only ONE upgrade where most packs only have 30k diamonds. That is near all the diamonds consumed in ONE $159 AUD pack. I say again, for one upgrade. Which to upgrade without diamonds would have taken a few months to upgrade............. Not to mention the tech upgrades, for an extra %1-2 that cost upwards of that amount of diamonds yet again.

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback. 

We don't have such a VIP program at the moment, however, our Support agents are always here to help you :) 

Feb 13, 2017, 12:4602/13/17
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Cmd. Shepard said:

Or a alliance pack that you could purchase. And all alliance members would receive what that pack contains. 

Thank you for your suggestion. We won't add this feature since it can affect the game balance. 
Feb 13, 2017, 13:0102/13/17
03/01/16

Sparhawk122 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Cmd. Shepard said:

This suggestion is declined since it can affect the game balance. 
Ummm.... so can buying 50 packs in a row. You do not seem to mind that o.

Several departments work on the development of this game aspect and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. Basing on such information, we've decided to decline implementing of this feature.

Feb 13, 2017, 13:0202/13/17
03/01/16
Shadow72 said:

We don't plan add this feature due to technical reasons. 
Feb 13, 2017, 13:0302/13/17
03/01/16
Ashanair said:

Allowing copying a private message would be extremely helpful.

I notice it allows copying a text in group chats.
This suggestion is under discussion now. 
Feb 13, 2017, 13:0402/13/17
03/01/16
Cmd. Shepard said:

Shadow72 said:

I do hear that a lot of people wondering if they can rearrange how their buildings are set up. Could be interesting to see
As was mentioned, we don't plan to add this opportunity due to technical resons. 
Feb 16, 2017, 13:1302/16/17
06/16/17

Can you implement an added alliance basic info page only visible by the members of the alliance? In such page we can put alliance rules, regulations, dead lines and so on, information that ONLY all the members has to know. Present basic info is visible by all others.. i cant putt there vital but general info needed by my members.

Feb 16, 2017, 14:2902/16/17

Not sure if any one has asked this yet, when people join a alliance how come it doesn't show up.

and would this be some that will be fixed soon or is there a reason for this 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.