All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Dec 9, 2016, 02:3712/09/16
Dec 9, 2016, 02:38(edited)

I think this game need a main story around Phoenix industries in addition to quests.

Secondly , I think the game need more construction slot in order to progress faster because the construction time is really excessive.

Also , the price of units from the marines is rather high so I got an idea : the goal is to reduce the price of the units when players buy a lot of them.

Furthermore , the units we pay with diamonds are really strong and should be unlock only for suitable player levels. For my part , I find it unfortunate that they aren't available for all and no just for those who pay.

Moreover , the game would need an " editor " for the base in order to organise it.

I don't speak very well English so I hope you understand me and what I hope to see in the game.

Excuse me if one of these subjects has already been treated.

Please accept my warmest regards.

Dec 9, 2016, 16:0512/09/16
Make the troop builds faster .I am getting bored waiting for an hour and half to recruit 35
Dec 9, 2016, 19:3412/09/16
Dec 15, 2016, 22:10(edited)

1.   we need raid function allowing multiple players combine troops as one for an assault. 

2. we need to be able to collect resources while shielded.  

Edit: Specifically, we need to be able to deploy to an unclaimed cache while shielded as that is not offensive against another player at that point. Simply check the ownership flag of the cache at time of deployment and if is unclamined than it is not an offensive act.  Offensive acts should only involve another player, not unclaimed caches.

3. We need to be able to make a custom chat channels for things like officer chat and Strike Team coordination.

Edit : To be clear, in game custom channels are more useful as the game reloads repeatedly for some player when switching from one app to another. Being able to create a private chat room for a specific strike team ingame provides quicker response in game for the mobile platform for a broader range of mobile devices vs using another app such as Line

NIKITA METEOR said:   Walleye, could I ask you to share your suggestions in one post to prevent too many comments. It will be much easier to check them.

I'll clean them up.  I was trying to adhere to the 5-20 word limit your posting rules requested for suggestions.  I will collect them into a single edited post and number them individually there

Dec 9, 2016, 20:1212/09/16
 instant deployment of reinforcements to allies
Dec 9, 2016, 20:5212/09/16
 sa building level increases the production should increase  exponentially
Dec 10, 2016, 14:1412/10/16

Annex need shields, hides allow others to steal your building locations available .

Dec 10, 2016, 20:3312/10/16
Dec 11, 2016, 04:37(edited)

We need to be able to make a custom chat channels for things like officer chat and Strike Team coordination.

Dec 12, 2016, 07:2412/12/16

Hi, friend.

There is a possibility to make 2 more chat rooms in our game with different access lvl as I know.

But almost all use Line app. for it.
Dec 12, 2016, 10:3012/12/16

3RoZiioN said:

I think this game need a main story around Phoenix industries in addition to quests.

Secondly , I think the game need more construction slot in order to progress faster because the construction time is really excessive.

Also , the price of units from the marines is rather high so I got an idea : the goal is to reduce the price of the units when players buy a lot of them.

Furthermore , the units we pay with diamonds are really strong and should be unlock only for suitable player levels. For my part , I find it unfortunate that they aren't available for all and no just for those who pay.

Moreover , the game would need an " editor " for the base in order to organise it.

I don't speak very well English so I hope you understand me and what I hope to see in the game.

Excuse me if one of these subjects has already been treated.

Please accept my warmest regards.

Hi!

As for Construction slots, I have already passed this suggestion to our developers. The price is based on the game balance, so we won't change it in the near future.
However, Units, that could be purchased in the Black Market, are availibale for every player. And we won't implement the Base editor because there are exact places for each building.

Dec 12, 2016, 10:3612/12/16
RedJaden said:

Make the troop builds faster .I am getting bored waiting for an hour and half to recruit 35
If you don't want to wait you can use Boost option. Unit's training time is based on the game balance.
Dec 12, 2016, 10:4012/12/16

Walleye said:

We need to be able to make a custom chat channels for things like officer chat and Strike Team coordination.

Walleye, could I ask you to share your suggestions in one post to prevent too many comments. It will be much easier to check them.

Dec 12, 2016, 22:0412/12/16
Dec 12, 2016, 22:10(edited)

Make creating alliance reinforcement/resource/attack requests a role like chat moderation rights, statistics access etc. Please make the 3 options as separate tick boxes.

If not, please just make it possible to turn off attack requests by rank.

This will allow alliance officers to limit the ability for members to create attack orders to specific ranks. It should not be possible for everyone in my alliance to make attack orders on anyone they want.

EDIT:
There's already an 'Attack Request (Blacksites and Alliance HQs)' option. Please just add 'Attack Request (Players)'

Dec 13, 2016, 16:0212/13/16
Vyla said:

Make creating alliance reinforcement/resource/attack requests a role like chat moderation rights, statistics access etc. Please make the 3 options as separate tick boxes.

This will allow alliance officers to limit the ability for members to create attack orders to specific ranks. It should not be possible for everyone in my alliance to make attack orders on anyone they want.

EDIT:
There's already an 'Attack Request (Blacksites and Alliance HQs)' option. Please just add 'Attack Request (Players)'

Declined. Player can raid other Bases for resources, so it will be very annoying if he\she receive an "Attack Request" pop-up every time they try to raid. I think it's better to inform new Alliance members that it's important to look to enemy's Alliance logo before he\she send an attack or to consult with other Alliance members before attacks.
Dec 13, 2016, 19:3512/13/16

NIKITA METEOR said:

Vyla said:

EDIT:

Declined. Player can raid other Bases for resources, so it will be very annoying if he\she receive an "Attack Request" pop-up every time they try to raid. I think it's better to inform new Alliance members that it's important to look to enemy's Alliance logo before he\she send an attack or to consult with other Alliance members before attacks.

Can you clarify what you mean by the bold part please?

The attack request is one of the four options if the player clicks on a base belonging to someone not in the same alliance, so there's no other/additional pop up? All I am asking for is an alliance role so we can stop trainees and privates spamming the attack request against other players. It won't stop anyone raiding, only stop them calling in alliance support on the same target, unless we have given them permission through the roles.

Other than "Change your name to something unique", I think "Do not post attack requests without asking" is one of the most common lines in our chat, it still gets ignored. New players don't understand the effect attack requests can have, so post and follow them blindly, I don't want to have to start kicking people from our awesome group before we even get a chance to teach them the game :)

Dec 14, 2016, 12:2612/14/16
12/14/16

Hello, first I apologize for my rather limited English. If I write this is to suggest ideas to improve your games, then I thank you in advance for the time to give my ideas.

1- A wall of information or newspaper that only the actors of the alliance can consult would be a good point for the communications in the alliance. Example: Let the role of each staff member (diplomat ...) leave the names of the alliances, peace pacts (no attack) or even make a defcon system.

2- The automatic moderation of the cat on certain words is appreciable for the public cats, but it would be more interesting to remove it from the alliance of the cats and to let us moderate as it seems to us.

3- The system of the trial period in an alliance is a brilliant idea, but it would be even better if one could choose the duration of that period, the possibility of withdrawing it in a certain time or even regulating the rights that are Withdrawn Test period.

Dec 14, 2016, 23:0812/14/16
In soldiers Inc. It would be a great idea if y'all made it to where you can emergency revive half the units lost on spec ops missions (if you win). It would make it seemed as if you evac your wounded and dead troops.
Dec 15, 2016, 19:2412/15/16
12/14/16
Sell Construction/Research slots for $5 each, for 7 days.  I'd buy them consistently, but there is no way I'm buying the $50 builder's pack.
Dec 16, 2016, 04:0512/16/16
1 minute

Just a couple suggests. 

1) There is no regular alliance probation clock to show you how much time you have left for your 7 days. I know I've seen it a couple times I believe in the mission area but it's not always there. Maybe add the timer on the alliance page. The main one where it says what you can & can't do in the alliance if still under probation. Makes it easier for people to see when it actually ends. 

2) Not sure of the reason behind the 7 day probation. I assume it's to prevent alliance jumpers? Maybe give leaders the option to reduce or end probation prior to the 7 days if they chose to. 

3) When you have troops killed the aid center shows them and how much resources or diamonds are needed to revive them. I love the fact that they're available to revive for 7 days. But in a lot of games that have the option to revive lost troops it also gives the option to dismiss them instead of reviving. Id like to see that option added to just dismiss dead troops instead of them sitting in the aid center for 7 days. 

4) I'd also like to see the option to dismiss troops in general. Like if I have a lot of troops and too many commandos sitting around it would be nice to be able to dismiss some of them instead of trying to find targets to attack to kill them off.

5) I like seeing the bubble above the alliance building and also in the corner of the screen telling me others are requesting help with building timers. I know you have a limited amount of times per day you can help before you have to wait for it to reset. But even after you hit your limit it continues to pop up in both places saying others need help. Even though you can't until reset. Maybe change the feature so when you hit your limit for the day it no longer shows the help requests until the day resets and you can start helping again. It's annoying seeing it in 2 places all day when you cant help anyway. Plus by changing that feature to not pop up when you've hit your limit it has the added bonus of reminding people when the day resets because they'll start seeing it again when it does reset. 
Dec 19, 2016, 15:2912/19/16
Dont know why but i cant download the update for stomfal rise of balur,so i deleted the game and now i cant even redownload the game at all
Dec 20, 2016, 01:4812/20/16
 here is a suggestion. Fix the game .    ration reduction consumption should actually work properly.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.