All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Aug 8, 2018, 23:2308/08/18
07/31/17

Player Attribute Indicator

Red and Green indication bars that circle the player avatar in reference to unit category decision of Offense/Defense

Why?  In the player profile abilities of Soldiers Inc., it gives us the ability to choose our defense or offense attribute for each category of military units.  Having a visual identication bar will help utilize this ability more efficiently and effectively.  Developers, this game is absolutely the most challenging and frustrating game to play. i love it, and any small help would be appreciated.
Sep 1, 2018, 13:4209/01/18
07/31/17

is this topic closed? 

11 Bang Bang said:

Red and Green indication bars that circle the player avatar in reference to unit category decision of Offense/Defense

Why?  In the player profile abilities of Soldiers Inc., it gives us the ability to choose our defense or offense attribute for each category of military units.  Having a visual identication bar will help utilize this ability more efficiently and effectively.  Developers, this game is absolutely the most challenging and frustrating game to play. i love it, and any small help would be appreciated.

Sep 1, 2018, 14:0409/01/18
07/31/17

i understand that reading through every post can be mentally laborious and time consuming. Every post does not need a reply but there is a degree of expectation coming from the consumer, me, that an acknowledgment of post was read, regardless of content or relevance. I am well aware that it takes time, because of workload, however, response times are killing your brand. 22 days floating in the ocean with no contact .... we would all die!!

11 Bang Bang said:

Sep 15, 2018, 09:1609/15/18
noticed that only the ceo can turn on and off lights would be handy to have a tab where ceo can delegate certain responsibilities to chosen oos  as to turning on and off fund lights etc for the mines
Jan 13, 2019, 23:4801/13/19
04/15/17
Hi. Can YOU upload Montenegro flag? 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 23, 2020, 15:0901/23/20
Jan 23, 2020, 15:09(edited)
05/21/19

Dear Commanders!

Thank you for all the suggestions which you have left here. We have a long list of them that was passed to developers. They will need some time to consider all your ideas and implement the best ones into the game.

That’s why we cannot accept any new suggestions for now. Our developers have a lot of tasks to work on, and as soon as we are ready, we will reopen this thread.

We're very grateful for your ideas, they are much appreciated!

Thank you all for your understanding and have a great time in Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.