Your Suggestions

298 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC
Caz said:

Changes to Attack Reports

Why did you take away WHO attacked a base my reinforcements where in....

Bring back full  reporting information. 

??? How the  heck are you meant to keep an eye on things in your Alliance.   

I would rather have correct  reporting information than having Mercenaries.

Hello, Commander! Thank you fro the information. We're aware of this issue and it will be fixed asap. Thank you for our patience. 
UTC +2:00
THᏋ IRᎧᏁ MᏘᎠ>
22 September, 2017, 10:16 AM UTC

Battle log of alliance visible to marshalls - sixty members for each alliance - posdibility to divide in battalions and construct relative Hq- possibility to leader of alliance in order to create COALITION and relative Hq - each alliance must contribute to COALITION with gold and diamonds 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
THᏋ IRᎧᏁ MᏘᎠ> said:

Battle log of alliance visible to marshalls - sixty members for each alliance - posdibility to divide in battalions and construct relative Hq- possibility to leader of alliance in order to create COALITION and relative Hq - each alliance must contribute to COALITION with gold and diamonds 

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your suggestion. I'm afraid we won't lauch this feature on the near future :(
Enemy Down
24 September, 2017, 7:07 AM UTC

Bring alliance chest like league chest in stormfall.its a awesome feature and too useful.bring that feature in this game.

Bring atleast 1 more  construction slot which we can buy by diamonds.because there is no option for any non money player to use another construction slot.

Bring relocator(selective place) and protection shield in alliance event rewards.

Thank you :)

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 September, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC
Enemy Down said:

Bring alliance chest like league chest in stormfall.its a awesome feature and too useful.bring that feature in this game.

Bring atleast 1 more  construction slot which we can buy by diamonds.because there is no option for any non money player to use another construction slot.

Bring relocator(selective place) and protection shield in alliance event rewards.

Thank you :)

Hello, Commander! This suggestion is under review now :) 
wittygamer
30 September, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC

A suggestion I received off forum is in reference to the battle reports .. Adding another container box.. that includes the battle location so that their is a clickable box to go to that location on the map.

Currently there is a container with the attacker, and your troops that reinforced.  When you reinforce a base it be nice to have that third box with battle location for a quick link to move to it on the map.

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
Crnogorac
3 November, 2017, 7:54 PM UTC
Please, can U upload Montenegro flag? Thx, greathings from MNE !
UTC +1:00
sandbag465
5 November, 2017, 4:32 PM UTC
Guys just,cause we buy packs doesn't mean u need to bump packs up and quit having cheap packs. That bs. I buy packs and even the 99 packs but I prefer the cheap ones.  Quit jacking the prices up. Don't be mobile strike
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 November, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Crnogorac said:

Please, can U upload Montenegro flag? Thx, greathings from MNE !
Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add new flags. Id we decide so, we'll let players know. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 November, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
sandbag465 said:

Guys just,cause we buy packs doesn't mean u need to bump packs up and quit having cheap packs. That bs. I buy packs and even the 99 packs but I prefer the cheap ones.  Quit jacking the prices up. Don't be mobile strike
Hello! You get discounts randomly, Commander. Unfortunately, no one can tell for sure what pack you'll get next time. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 November, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
wittygamer said:

A suggestion I received off forum is in reference to the battle reports .. Adding another container box.. that includes the battle location so that their is a clickable box to go to that location on the map.

Currently there is a container with the attacker, and your troops that reinforced.  When you reinforce a base it be nice to have that third box with battle location for a quick link to move to it on the map.

Hi there! I'll pass it :) 
sandbag465
13 November, 2017, 6:01 PM UTC
Hey guys just cause we spend money doesnt mean we only want ur high dollar packs. We like cheap packs also. Quit being so greedy. Cause u see us spend money. That's wrong!
sandbag465
13 November, 2017, 8:17 PM UTC
Lol yeah yeah. Ur discount packs just keep going up. Yall getting to be greedy like mobile strike. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 November, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

sandbag465 said:

Hey guys just cause we spend money doesnt mean we only want ur high dollar packs. We like cheap packs also. Quit being so greedy. Cause u see us spend money. That's wrong!

Hello, Commander! You get discounts randomly and no one can tell for sure what package you'll get next time. 

Also, we often launch discounts in the game, so I hope you'll get the profitable ones in the near future.  
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 November, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
sandbag465 said:

Lol yeah yeah. Ur discount packs just keep going up. Yall getting to be greedy like mobile strike. 
Hello, Commander! You can check my comment above :) 
Mini Mad
14 November, 2017, 5:30 PM UTC

Bring back tech tab

When the mercenaries update was brought in we lost the tech tab. This was really useful for planning your tech development. Could you bring it back by replacing the units tab? The units tab is unnecessary as you can select and build units by selecting any of the barracks.

Mission reports

When an alliance mission ends it's no longer possible to see the participants and their performance. It would be great to have a report available, so for example top performers could be rewarded. We use alliance missions for internal competitions but it relies on someone being online and able to grab a screenshot right at the end. Not always possible, especially with a competitive alliance racing to finish the mission as quickly as possible.
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 November, 2017, 4:12 PM UTC

Mini Mad said:

Bring back tech tab

When the mercenaries update was brought in we lost the tech tab. This was really useful for planning your tech development. Could you bring it back by replacing the units tab? The units tab is unnecessary as you can select and build units by selecting any of the barracks.

Mission reports

When an alliance mission ends it's no longer possible to see the participants and their performance. It would be great to have a report available, so for example top performers could be rewarded. We use alliance missions for internal competitions but it relies on someone being online and able to grab a screenshot right at the end. Not always possible, especially with a competitive alliance racing to finish the mission as quickly as possible.

Hello, Commander! We don't plan to bring back tech tab, but I'll pass your feedback to the team. It was necessary changes. 

As for the mission reports, I';; pass this suggestion to our team. 
Sparhawk122
16 November, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC

Salutations,

Bigger text limit for alliance message and the alliance basic information wall. 

As it is the text limit is too restrictive. Please increase the text/word limit. 

Kind Regards,
Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC
Sparhawk122 said:

Salutations,

Bigger text limit for alliance message and the alliance basic information wall. 

As it is the text limit is too restrictive. Please increase the text/word limit. 

Kind Regards,
Hi there! It will be passed. 
1777097 users registered; 47951 topic; 285787 posts; our newest member:xxvezunchikxx