Your Suggestions

285 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC
Caz said:

Changes to Attack Reports

Why did you take away WHO attacked a base my reinforcements where in....

Bring back full  reporting information. 

??? How the  heck are you meant to keep an eye on things in your Alliance.   

I would rather have correct  reporting information than having Mercenaries.

Hello, Commander! Thank you fro the information. We're aware of this issue and it will be fixed asap. Thank you for our patience. 
UTC +2:00
THᏋ IRᎧᏁ MᏘᎠ>
22 September, 2017, 10:16 AM UTC

Battle log of alliance visible to marshalls - sixty members for each alliance - posdibility to divide in battalions and construct relative Hq- possibility to leader of alliance in order to create COALITION and relative Hq - each alliance must contribute to COALITION with gold and diamonds 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
THᏋ IRᎧᏁ MᏘᎠ> said:

Battle log of alliance visible to marshalls - sixty members for each alliance - posdibility to divide in battalions and construct relative Hq- possibility to leader of alliance in order to create COALITION and relative Hq - each alliance must contribute to COALITION with gold and diamonds 

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your suggestion. I'm afraid we won't lauch this feature on the near future :(
Enemy Down
24 September, 2017, 7:07 AM UTC

Bring alliance chest like league chest in stormfall.its a awesome feature and too useful.bring that feature in this game.

Bring atleast 1 more  construction slot which we can buy by diamonds.because there is no option for any non money player to use another construction slot.

Bring relocator(selective place) and protection shield in alliance event rewards.

Thank you :)

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 September, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC
Enemy Down said:

Bring alliance chest like league chest in stormfall.its a awesome feature and too useful.bring that feature in this game.

Bring atleast 1 more  construction slot which we can buy by diamonds.because there is no option for any non money player to use another construction slot.

Bring relocator(selective place) and protection shield in alliance event rewards.

Thank you :)

Hello, Commander! This suggestion is under review now :) 
wittygamer
30 September, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC

A suggestion I received off forum is in reference to the battle reports .. Adding another container box.. that includes the battle location so that their is a clickable box to go to that location on the map.

Currently there is a container with the attacker, and your troops that reinforced.  When you reinforce a base it be nice to have that third box with battle location for a quick link to move to it on the map.

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1721358 users registered; 42663 topics; 271372 posts; our newest member:volker.sauber