Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Jul 20, 2017, 14:3707/20/17
03/01/16

Payback1775 said:

RSS OPEN MARKET EXCHANGE.

I don't know if it has been suggested. My search on it was cluttered.

It would be great if there was a way to post RSS on the market for exchange with other players. Something where a player could post one type of RSS ( an amount) in exchange for another type of RSS. 

Hi, Commander! Thank you for your suggestion, I will pass it to out devs. 

Jul 29, 2017, 02:5607/29/17

Support in indonesia.

Jul 31, 2017, 11:2407/31/17
03/01/16
Sundanesse50 said:

Support in indonesia.

What do you mean? :) 
Aug 2, 2017, 09:4208/02/17
07/09/17

I don't know if it's been suggested, too many pages to look through... But it would be nice to have more special ops levels introduced. I'm already at 105 and don't feel like going down since it won't really refresh after that either. :') 

Aug 2, 2017, 10:4508/02/17
03/01/16
EviI Iris said:

I don't know if it's been suggested, too many pages to look through... But it would be nice to have more special ops levels introduced. I'm already at 105 and don't feel like going down since it won't really refresh after that either. :') 

Hi! Thank you for the suggestion. I think we'll add new levels. 
Aug 7, 2017, 20:4908/07/17

Big suggestion:

Changing the Combat Aviation units how it works: 

I would imagine these units more like in real life use. So i think about of this. 

They will have a new use, to lower the enemy's defense for a while like for 10minutes or 20. They can be send alone and they will be very fast.

For example lets say you sent 100 Razor MPF. They will go to the destination very fast. The will do their attack and they will lower the total base defense for lets say 5%, and we will lose like 20% or 25% of the 100 Razor MPF, we will not lose them all. If we do an other succesfull attack they will lower it for 10% total and so go on. And this can work as a group of people going to someone lowering their defense so they can attack later. They can not go above 50% as a balance. Then the rest of our units marines, grenadiers, mechanized and armors can go attack that base with the lower defense base and win the battle and the resourses.

For that reason combat aviation units will be changed they way we produce them so we can produce a lot of them. 

And also they cannot carry any resources.

Aug 8, 2017, 10:4608/08/17
03/01/16
Mitsena said:

Big suggestion:

Changing the Combat Aviation units how it works: 

I would imagine these units more like in real life use. So i think about of this. 

They will have a new use, to lower the enemy's defense for a while like for 10minutes or 20. They can be send alone and they will be very fast.

For example lets say you sent 100 Razor MPF. They will go to the destination very fast. The will do their attack and they will lower the total base defense for lets say 5%, and we will lose like 20% or 25% of the 100 Razor MPF, we will not lose them all. If we do an other succesfull attack they will lower it for 10% total and so go on. And this can work as a group of people going to someone lowering their defense so they can attack later. They can not go above 50% as a balance. Then the rest of our units marines, grenadiers, mechanized and armors can go attack that base with the lower defense base and win the battle and the resourses.

For that reason combat aviation units will be changed they way we produce them so we can produce a lot of them. 

And also they cannot carry any resources.

Hi! Thank you for the suggestion, but, unfortunately, we don't plan to change this feature. If we decide so, I'll keep in mind your suggestion. 
Aug 9, 2017, 01:0408/09/17

Hello again. Some minor suggestions: 

1. Make push on notifications better. For example the last time I was hit, a notification pops up saying your units needs to be upgrade. I don't know if this is a feature or not, to not be notified. I would like to see notifications like: reckon is coming in 3min. or raid is on a way to your base in 15min. or to my cache. Plus it would be much better if we have different sounds for each notification. 

2. Make the animation planes or helicopters that traveling on the map being specific. For example if you reckon then it will be always the small helicopter. If you raid the big helicopter. If you send reinforcements the big plane and so on. Don't let it be random. 

3. Notifications when in game. If someone send reckon to me then flash orange lights. For raids flash red and so on. Make them being very noticeable. 

4. Boosting raids. It's ok to boost someone's raid by 25% multiple times but I think it would be much more fair a limit of using it. Like 3 or 4 times per raid, or until you reach the 25% of the total root. Because sometimes the attack can be instant so you are not able to react. 

5. Messages. Make it possible to save some messages in a different section. Using diamonds for that wouldn't be bad idea. Also I think it will be useful to forward them. Some battle results or reckons will be useful to forward. 

That is for now. I am new in this game and I really like it. You may see me here quite often because I have a lot of ideas. Sorry. 
Aug 9, 2017, 21:2008/09/17
01/12/17
For the price that shields cost, they should protect both the base and the annexes. It appears the only way to protect annexes is to hide them, which then remove their abilities to generate expansion points, boosts, or resources.
Aug 9, 2017, 21:2308/09/17
01/12/17

How about a diamond mining annex?

it can mine 1 diamond/annex level per day, so that a level 20 annex can mine 20/day.
Aug 10, 2017, 10:5708/10/17
03/01/16

Hi, MITSENA! 

1. Will be passed to our team. 

2. We don't have plans to change this. Maybe in the future. 

3. Where do you want to get these notification and how they need to be displayed? 

4. I got you point, but, unfortunately, we don't plan to change this feature. 

5. This feature is under review now. 

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us! 

Aug 10, 2017, 11:0908/10/17
03/01/16
Siahn said:

For the price that shields cost, they should protect both the base and the annexes. It appears the only way to protect annexes is to hide them, which then remove their abilities to generate expansion points, boosts, or resources.
Hi! We don't plan to change this feature. 
Aug 10, 2017, 15:4008/10/17

Alina Bright said:

Hi, MITSENA! 

3. Where do you want to get these notification and how they need to be displayed? 

Hello and thank you.

1. please, i recieved yesterday an other notification to recapture my cache because someone took it. its annoying. 

3. I can think of two options: 1. make the screen of mobile flashing red perimetrical line of all the screen like 2pixels thic. 

2. or make the transit page red background for incoming attacks.

The colors that i am thinking of are: red for raid, orange for reckon, green for reinforcements, blue for drone supply. 

Also it could be helpful as well if an automated message for incoming attack will appear. This although maybe fix the problem for push notifications
Aug 15, 2017, 12:4408/15/17
01/12/17

Please post the final player rankings for Alliance missions when they end.

Marshals and Generals like to know who is participating in the missions.  Many of us use the rankings as a means to promote/demote players, reward them with serum, and so on.

Aug 16, 2017, 09:3808/16/17
03/01/16
Mitsena said:

Alina Bright said:

Hi, MITSENA! 

Hello and thank you.

1. please, i recieved yesterday an other notification to recapture my cache because someone took it. its annoying. 

3. I can think of two options: 1. make the screen of mobile flashing red perimetrical line of all the screen like 2pixels thic. 

2. or make the transit page red background for incoming attacks.

The colors that i am thinking of are: red for raid, orange for reckon, green for reinforcements, blue for drone supply. 

Also it could be helpful as well if an automated message for incoming attack will appear. This although maybe fix the problem for push notifications
Hi! Thanks, got it. 
Aug 16, 2017, 09:3808/16/17
03/01/16
Siahn said:

Please post the final player rankings for Alliance missions when they end.

Marshals and Generals like to know who is participating in the missions.  Many of us use the rankings as a means to promote/demote players, reward them with serum, and so on.

Hi! Thank you! It will be passed to our team. 
Aug 16, 2017, 13:3608/16/17

New building suggestion:

I was thinking to make use of that train in our base. 

Visually for that building you can design a train station and we can click on it to upgrade and do staff that i will explain or we can just tap on the train.

So what this building will do? From 1lvl - 10lvl this building will unlock one trade agreement for each level. And 11lvl - 20lvl will unlock 2 trade agreements for each level. 

So what is trade agreement? Is an agreement that you can do with someone else from your alliance or not. Imagine it like (but no) a friend request. And the bonus is for each trade agreement you earn +1% ration production. 

So on a full level building you will have +30% ration production. 

I like this suggestion because it makes you to search for people for agreements, find your "connections" in the game. 

It can be a good agreement between alliances or friends or neighbours from other alliances, so its kind of ingame friend-ally agreement. 

If you dont like someone you can cancel the agreement. Also if someone that you have agreement with attacks you, the agreement cancels automatically. 

What do you think? We already have a 25% boost on fuel and ammo from helipad, why not having some boost for rations.
Sep 3, 2017, 22:5209/03/17

So, this idea is a little crazy, but it's a missile annex. Missiles would generate much like the expansion points or boosts, but very slowly. Let's get into probable details.

So, for stage one of the missile annex, it would do absolutely nothing, just kind of sit there until upgraded to level 2. Once upgraded, it would start making Storm Missiles once per either 24-48 hours. It would have a capacity increase to 2 at level 3 and after that, a time decrease. At a higher level it could either;

A: Continue producing storm missiles at a faster rate/higher capacity.

B: Produce Skypiercer missiles at twice the time of a regular Storm missile.

If a missile annex is attacked maybe it could reset the time required to produce a missile?

Otherwise, if you aren't liking the idea so far, you could have missile armanents scattered around the map like the other caches. Possibly capturing Storm missiles or Skypiercers if you're lucky. This could give alliances something to fight over or a rush to arms and give losing alliances a new edge.

Thank you for your consideration. We just need an easier way to get these things. Not all players have a bottomless bank account, so even if the method of obtaining them is difficult, it is still possible.
Sep 20, 2017, 04:2509/20/17
Sep 20, 2017, 05:18(edited)
04/24/17

Changes to Attack Reports

Why did you take away WHO attacked a base my reinforcements where in....

Bring back full  reporting information. 

??? How the  heck are you meant to keep an eye on things in your Alliance.   

I would rather have correct  reporting information than having Mercenaries.

Sep 21, 2017, 07:1509/21/17
03/01/16
Caz said:

Changes to Attack Reports

Why did you take away WHO attacked a base my reinforcements where in....

Bring back full  reporting information. 

??? How the  heck are you meant to keep an eye on things in your Alliance.   

I would rather have correct  reporting information than having Mercenaries.

Hello, Commander! Thank you fro the information. We're aware of this issue and it will be fixed asap. Thank you for our patience. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.