All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Jun 29, 2017, 10:2106/29/17
03/01/16
defendor said:

Add a bigger amount of scouts you can hire at one time as at the minute it takes long to hire 100 scouts
This has been done to kep the game balanced. 
Jun 30, 2017, 10:5006/30/17
06/18/17

Hi, 

1- make critical chance damage for units

2- make Gear and artifact for units like armor and weapon. Items like increase critical chance,  more cache speed,  more resources from battle , chance of finding gem and item and even units from battle

3- two new buildings.  One of them make metal another make gear

Jun 30, 2017, 11:1206/30/17
Jul 2, 2017, 07:59(edited)
06/18/17

Another thing , make some cache defence bonus at tech. 

Jul 2, 2017, 01:1307/02/17
01/29/17
i have already problems with chat with clan and sending messages to clan members ore other players! i hope that can be fixed soon manny thanx jigsaw
Jul 3, 2017, 11:3607/03/17
03/01/16

Fisaghures said:

Hi, 

1- make critical chance damage for units

2- make Gear and artifact for units like armor and weapon. Items like increase critical chance,  more cache speed,  more resources from battle , chance of finding gem and item and even units from battle

3- two new buildings.  One of them make metal another make gear

Hi! Thank you for your suggestions.

1. We won't add such a feature since we have limits for attack. 

2. Caches are supposed to see highly competitive and implementing such features would make them too safe to capture.

3. We're planning to add new buildings in the future. 

Jul 3, 2017, 19:0207/03/17
04/15/17
Please, upload Montenegro flag!
Jul 4, 2017, 09:5607/04/17
03/01/16
Markoni_mne said:

Please, upload Montenegro flag!
This suggestion is under consideration. 
Jul 6, 2017, 17:4407/06/17
01/12/17

I know there is a daily limit of 1,000,000 units of resources that can be raided.  You need a place (maybe under Profile) that shows what we have remaining for the day. At the moment, the only way we know is if we send out a raid and it comes back with no resources.

Also, the new upgrade makes the battle reports less useful by rounding the resource raided to the nearest K (e.g. 3.2K instead of 3249; 3.2K can be between 3151-3249.).  I wish you'd go back to giving us the details.

Jul 7, 2017, 09:4707/07/17

Hi just wondering if we are ever getting the option to gift players items and also is ther going to be a way when a location is put in chat that if we press it takes us there or a way to share a Location easier

Jul 7, 2017, 14:2007/07/17
12/25/16

Please make visual representation of how battles happened on the field, like replay mode or something. And also please implement system like maybe unit type advantages and disadvantages, so we don't just deploy troops as many as we see fit, but with tactical consideraion also

Jul 10, 2017, 13:0707/10/17
03/01/16

Siahn said:

I know there is a daily limit of 1,000,000 units of resources that can be raided.  You need a place (maybe under Profile) that shows what we have remaining for the day. At the moment, the only way we know is if we send out a raid and it comes back with no resources.

Also, the new upgrade makes the battle reports less useful by rounding the resource raided to the nearest K (e.g. 3.2K instead of 3249; 3.2K can be between 3151-3249.).  I wish you'd go back to giving us the details.

Hello! Our team are working on feature which will help players to check the limits. This feature is going to be launched soon. 

Jul 10, 2017, 13:1207/10/17
03/01/16

Oberl1x001 said:

if we are ever getting the option to gift players items 

Hi! Unfortunately, we don't plan to launch such feature, Commander. If we change this decision, I will let players know! 

Oberl1x001 said:

also is ther going to be a way when a location is put in chat that if we press it takes us there or a way to share a Location easier

To make sure I understood you correctly, are you talking about common chat in the game? :) 

And thank you for your suggestion brave Commander! :)
Jul 10, 2017, 13:2507/10/17
03/01/16

GunawanMulardi said:

Please make visual representation of how battles happened on the field, like replay mode or something. 

Hello, Commander! This feature was discussed and, unfortunately, we don't plan to add such a big feature. 

GunawanMulardi said:

also please implement system like maybe unit type advantages and disadvantages, so we don't just deploy troops as many as we see fit, but with tactical consideraion also

Do you think it will be helpful? 

Jul 13, 2017, 18:4807/13/17
01/12/17

Alina Bright said:

GunawanMulardi said:

also please implement system like maybe unit type advantages and disadvantages, so we don't just deploy troops as many as we see fit, but with tactical consideraion also

Obviously the best way to select a squad is for a commander to custom select. This is what any seasoned and strategic player does.  However, there's a need to help new players.

The current option of "Select Strongest Squad" is totally useless and the worst way to select troops for a raid or spec ops missions.  All it does is select air, armour, mech, and inf troops (in that order) until the squad consumption limit is reached.  Why it auto-selects Orion Heavy Transports is beyond me, since they are totally useless for any attack or defense. 

I think the "tactical" suggestion requested (a least what I'd like to see) is for a "Select Optimal Squad".  In Raids (PVP or Spec ops), the option will priortise selecting those troops that have better offense than defense first.  In Defense missions (Spec Ops), the option will priortise those troops that have better defense than offense. The option is never auto include recon troops, nor will it include Orion Heavy Transports. What this does is show players what troops to select/use in attacks, and what troops for defense. Right now, too many players just blindly send around their entire army.

If you want to be really tactical, every army has a ratio of air, armour, mech and inf.  Perhaps even smarter priority will be to select offense or defense troops by this ratio.  If an army's offense troops are 10% air, 15% armour, 50% mech and 25% inf, the "Select Optimal Squad" creates an army roughly in that mix.

Jul 19, 2017, 08:2607/19/17
Jul 19, 2017, 08:41(edited)
01/24/17

Special Operations needs a change:

Armour and aircraft are pointless in this game. When you can so easily win massive overpowered infrantry payouts from Special Operations. 

Most alt bases each have 6-10 million worth of light infrantry because special operations coincidently works really well with multi base building.

What about the players with only one account who are honest players getting wiped by these alt accounts?

Many are already successfully getting refunds via Google Play or Itunes because it is 'unfair' and not balanced so my suggestion is >>

Alt accounts would not be the problem they are if special operations was better implemented. So that even if high tech is not unlocked you hit a threshold you can still win armour and aircraft instead of 100-300k infrantry comprising of grenadiers and marines. 

Or significantly weaken the stats of infrantry. 

This is a seriously problem and many ask why spend money on this game if you can play by creating multi accounts and do special operations. No spending required. Once a base is used spam other bases.

Please find a solution to multi bases so easily winning massive infrantry payouts and with such ease is no longer possible. 

Jul 19, 2017, 08:5307/19/17
06/12/17
There should be a limit to the strength of missiles, how many you can send at once or a tech bonus that helps defend against missiles. I have just lost 7 mil power against 200 missiles in 2 attacks. That should not be allowed
Jul 19, 2017, 12:5407/19/17
03/01/16
Siahn said:

Alina Bright said:

GunawanMulardi said:

Obviously the best way to select a squad is for a commander to custom select. This is what any seasoned and strategic player does.  However, there's a need to help new players.

The current option of "Select Strongest Squad" is totally useless and the worst way to select troops for a raid or spec ops missions.  All it does is select air, armour, mech, and inf troops (in that order) until the squad consumption limit is reached.  Why it auto-selects Orion Heavy Transports is beyond me, since they are totally useless for any attack or defense. 

I think the "tactical" suggestion requested (a least what I'd like to see) is for a "Select Optimal Squad".  In Raids (PVP or Spec ops), the option will priortise selecting those troops that have better offense than defense first.  In Defense missions (Spec Ops), the option will priortise those troops that have better defense than offense. The option is never auto include recon troops, nor will it include Orion Heavy Transports. What this does is show players what troops to select/use in attacks, and what troops for defense. Right now, too many players just blindly send around their entire army.

If you want to be really tactical, every army has a ratio of air, armour, mech and inf.  Perhaps even smarter priority will be to select offense or defense troops by this ratio.  If an army's offense troops are 10% air, 15% armour, 50% mech and 25% inf, the "Select Optimal Squad" creates an army roughly in that mix.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Commander. It will be discussed. 
Jul 19, 2017, 12:5407/19/17
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Special Operations needs a change:

Armour and aircraft are pointless in this game. When you can so easily win massive overpowered infrantry payouts from Special Operations. 

Most alt bases each have 6-10 million worth of light infrantry because special operations coincidently works really well with multi base building.

What about the players with only one account who are honest players getting wiped by these alt accounts?

Many are already successfully getting refunds via Google Play or Itunes because it is 'unfair' and not balanced so my suggestion is >>

Alt accounts would not be the problem they are if special operations was better implemented. So that even if high tech is not unlocked you hit a threshold you can still win armour and aircraft instead of 100-300k infrantry comprising of grenadiers and marines. 

Or significantly weaken the stats of infrantry. 

This is a seriously problem and many ask why spend money on this game if you can play by creating multi accounts and do special operations. No spending required. Once a base is used spam other bases.

Please find a solution to multi bases so easily winning massive infrantry payouts and with such ease is no longer possible. 

Hello! It will be passed to our team, Commander. 
Jul 20, 2017, 06:4907/20/17

RSS OPEN MARKET EXCHANGE.

I don't know if it has been suggested. My search on it was cluttered.

It would be great if there was a way to post RSS on the market for exchange with other players. Something where a player could post one type of RSS ( an amount) in exchange for another type of RSS. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.