All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Jun 2, 2017, 10:3206/02/17
Jun 2, 2017, 10:33(edited)
01/24/17

Attention to detail regarding vehicles driving around in your base. 

Per the topic the vehicles driving around in the base are Abrams tank and Humvees. Why not Wildcats and Behemoth MBTs as per the units you actually build. This game theme suggest Abrams and Humvees have been phased out as this is in the future. And yet old vehicles that are not used for war anymore are driving around in the base o.0

Plus it would be a nice addition to see roving patrols of Reapers in your base.

Jun 3, 2017, 17:4806/03/17

To automatically clean up inactive alliances members, inactive alliances and give new inexperienced players a fair chance to join and learn from a active alliance:

- When a Alliance Member ... "has been inactive for a significant period of time, and their base has been removed from the Map" ... also remove that player from any alliance they are member of. 
If they return to the game, they can always reapply to any alliance. 

and

- When a Alliance Marshall ... "has been inactive for a significant period of time, and their base has been removed from the Map" ... dissolve the Alliance by removing all other players from the alliance except the Marshall, and hide the alliance and hq from the game.
That way the Marshall who spent diamonds building the alliance, still are in control and can build the alliance up again if he/she/it returns. Those few members who still are active can join a new alliance.

As it is now, there are many many many old alliances that is open for new members to join, but most of the alliance members and managements has been removed from the map due to inactivity. (inactivity is 42 days,right?) Those alliances are not any help nor useful for any players. There are also a lot of alliances that seems to have a lot of players, but in reality has less than a handful players. 

Jun 3, 2017, 18:0606/03/17

Rorschach said:

Inside a report of an attack on a player i defend would be nice so that beside the attacker also the player i defend to be active click. If i click the attacker i go straight there. Would be great to be able to go also to the player i defend. ore specific: implement so from from a report we can go straight to the place of the battle not only to the attacker. What i defend may be different than my base and if i lose the battle is not ok to roam the map again to find the place were i defended

Hello. It is actually possible to do.

* Click Inbox and look at the Combat reports overview.
* Where you see the "Defense Failed. Location: Foreign Base" report click on the picture on left side. That picture belongs to who- or whatever you defended.
* When asked "Do you want to go to this player's Base on the Map?" answer yes :)

Voila!

Jun 7, 2017, 15:4606/07/17
10/18/15

remove the defend annex....

it's not fun when i saw some people keep taunt and hide as turtle

then my troops become free pvp point to him from those free defend annex...

why they can get score for free~and we the attacker got nothing?
Jun 7, 2017, 20:2306/07/17
Jun 7, 2017, 20:29(edited)

i have couple of suggestions but first of all i'm really thank full to you guys for adding missile system in game

1:-add a nuclear warhead in game which take weeks or months to upgrade in steps like helipad in 24 hours or weekly upgrade to missile. make a missile silo on construction slot. it has not a stealth system. scouts can detect a warhead on base. no boosts act on upgrade. it has million of offensive power. it need special resources to upgrade and a single player can store multiple warhead in base. its not to much  expensive for non paid players and also for paid players but it take a lot time to fully build give limit to players who can build warhead silo like level 60 can build or level 70. make a tech research on it offense activity stop upgrading but do not downgrade the silo. and warhead not be destroy-able while any offensive activity

2:-introduce a new cache of uranium for upgrading warhead it also can buy from store with diamonds like other resources and uranium can farm from other bases like other resources

im sorry for my English i know its not to much good but i hope you will understand what i want to say. thanks! :-)

Gregory HillModerator
Jun 8, 2017, 17:1006/08/17
05/30/14
cluelessrunner0002 said:

Usually the developers will not entertain major changes to the dynamics of the game.  As of now the Defense and Advanced Defense Annex have become a part of the dynamics of the game.  If you had a suggestion to tweak them, they be more interested to listen.. However just saying remove them from the game, that's probably not a possibility at this point.
Gregory HillModerator
Jun 8, 2017, 17:1706/08/17
05/30/14

EAGLELORD said:

i have couple of suggestions but first of all i'm really thank full to you guys for adding missile system in game

1:-add a nuclear warhead in game which take weeks or months to upgrade in steps like helipad in 24 hours or weekly upgrade to missile. make a missile silo on construction slot. it has not a stealth system. scouts can detect a warhead on base. no boosts act on upgrade. it has million of offensive power. it need special resources to upgrade and a single player can store multiple warhead in base. its not to much  expensive for non paid players and also for paid players but it take a lot time to fully build give limit to players who can build warhead silo like level 60 can build or level 70. make a tech research on it offense activity stop upgrading but do not downgrade the silo. and warhead not be destroy-able while any offensive activity

2:-introduce a new cache of uranium for upgrading warhead it also can buy from store with diamonds like other resources and uranium can farm from other bases like other resources

im sorry for my English i know its not to much good but i hope you will understand what i want to say. thanks! :-)

If I'm reading correctly, basically the idea is to have a upgraded warhead?

As of right now.. there has been two missile's added.  The Storm Missile and the Skypiercer Missile which are both available from the store to be deployed.  The Skypiercer missile is 16,000 Offense Power, while the Storm Missile is only 1,000.

As of right now they are just available in store.. I am unsure if this is where they were to remain or if their is plans to make it to where you can build them.. However the Skypiercer missile costs 600 diamonds, so if there was a plan, you would have to be saving up a lot of resources.  Please clarify if the above question is basically what you were going for?
Jun 9, 2017, 02:0506/09/17

wittygamer said:

EAGLELORD said:

As of right now.. there has been two missile's added.  The Storm Missile and the Skypiercer Missile which are both available from the store to be deployed.  The Skypiercer missile is 16,000 Offense Power, while the Storm Missile is only 1,000.

As of right now they are just available in store.. I am unsure if this is where they were to remain or if their is plans to make it to where you can build them.. However the Skypiercer missile costs 600 diamonds, so if there was a plan, you would have to be saving up a lot of resources.  Please clarify if the above question is basically what you were going for?

I want to say that add a warhead in this game which is build in our base with special resource (uranium) and its offensive power is at least 100K  

skypiercer and storm missile are good i appreciate that and really thank full to you But i wanna something big like warhead and its cost not in diamond it is build in our base with special resources like uranium (uranium caches) which is used for making nuclear warhead after that all players start fighting for gather uranium from caches or start hitting each other for farm uranium  warhead will not upgrade with fuel munitions or rations it need uranium for upgrade

make a tech research on warhead after research all aviation's so its mean warhead can prepare by fully active player and who is really intrested in this game

Jun 9, 2017, 13:2206/09/17
Jun 9, 2017, 13:52(edited)
10/18/15

wittygamer said:

Usually the developers will not entertain major changes to the dynamics of the game.  As of now the Defense and Advanced Defense Annex have become a part of the dynamics of the game.  If you had a suggestion to tweak them, they be more interested to listen.. However just saying remove them from the game, that's probably not a possibility at this point.

then i think they need give more gain for the attacker.

seriously....for now if defender empty his base and resource storage.

nothing the attacker can loot from hit base and annex except a little expansion point.

and defender got many free pvp point~experience point from the defened annex kill count.

that's mean get more reward from super mission and tournament than attacker.

can we get pvp point by kill defend annex ? no

can we get experience point by kill defend annex? no

that's really unfair and make me feel unworthy to attack turtle player...

Jun 15, 2017, 09:4806/15/17
05/05/17

What about team task ?

Each Marshall of alliance can raise task to his alliance only , like 20 raid or hire 200 solders

The will be reword to the team like share the resources that collected by the prefoemnce of each team members

In this way the alliance leader's can set there experience to all team

Summary: each alliance can create it own task with reword mechanism

Jun 16, 2017, 11:1806/16/17
03/01/16
perdition said:

Well this game is only for me banning alts from hitting bases are reinforcing them don't help the issue at all it's hq s and bs' s and the alts have been in clan for week anyway. The game is over for me because for the sec time I have went to 11 hq only to get smashed but alts. I'M as far as I can go at his point. I don't see any purpose in playin
Hello! We're working on a solution for limiting advantages for multiple accounts. 
Jun 16, 2017, 11:1906/16/17
03/01/16
Defendor said:

Make it so all the ranks/roles can invite people

This is so when members that can't invite message me saying they want to invite people. I have to spend time finding them. Make it into a role privilege
This option should be available only for Marshall. Otherwise, it can become a mess. 
Jun 16, 2017, 11:2006/16/17
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Attention to detail regarding vehicles driving around in your base. 

Per the topic the vehicles driving around in the base are Abrams tank and Humvees. Why not Wildcats and Behemoth MBTs as per the units you actually build. This game theme suggest Abrams and Humvees have been phased out as this is in the future. And yet old vehicles that are not used for war anymore are driving around in the base o.0

Plus it would be a nice addition to see roving patrols of Reapers in your base.

Thank you for sharing your vision :) How do you think it can improve the overall gameplay? 
Jun 16, 2017, 11:2606/16/17
03/01/16
g4M3-0n said:

To automatically clean up inactive alliances members, inactive alliances and give new inexperienced players a fair chance to join and learn from a active alliance:

- When a Alliance Member ... "has been inactive for a significant period of time, and their base has been removed from the Map" ... also remove that player from any alliance they are member of. 
If they return to the game, they can always reapply to any alliance. 

and

- When a Alliance Marshall ... "has been inactive for a significant period of time, and their base has been removed from the Map" ... dissolve the Alliance by removing all other players from the alliance except the Marshall, and hide the alliance and hq from the game.
That way the Marshall who spent diamonds building the alliance, still are in control and can build the alliance up again if he/she/it returns. Those few members who still are active can join a new alliance.

As it is now, there are many many many old alliances that is open for new members to join, but most of the alliance members and managements has been removed from the map due to inactivity. (inactivity is 42 days,right?) Those alliances are not any help nor useful for any players. There are also a lot of alliances that seems to have a lot of players, but in reality has less than a handful players. 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're planning to work with incative Bases in the future. 
Jun 16, 2017, 11:3406/16/17
03/01/16
cluelessrunner0002 said:

Well, it's a feature :) 
Jun 16, 2017, 11:3506/16/17
03/01/16

EAGLELORD said:

wittygamer said:

EAGLELORD said:

I want to say that add a warhead in this game which is build in our base with special resource (uranium) and its offensive power is at least 100K  

skypiercer and storm missile are good i appreciate that and really thank full to you But i wanna something big like warhead and its cost not in diamond it is build in our base with special resources like uranium (uranium caches) which is used for making nuclear warhead after that all players start fighting for gather uranium from caches or start hitting each other for farm uranium  warhead will not upgrade with fuel munitions or rations it need uranium for upgrade

make a tech research on warhead after research all aviation's so its mean warhead can prepare by fully active player and who is really intrested in this game

Thank you for your suggestion. At the moment we don't plan to add something such massive, but thank you :) 

Hope you enjoy the game!
Jun 16, 2017, 11:3606/16/17
03/01/16
sblol said:

What about team task ?

Each Marshall of alliance can raise task to his alliance only , like 20 raid or hire 200 solders

The will be reword to the team like share the resources that collected by the prefoemnce of each team members

In this way the alliance leader's can set there experience to all team

Summary: each alliance can create it own task with reword mechanism

You have Alliance Quests for that :) 
Jun 16, 2017, 11:5106/16/17
06/16/17

Devs need to bring up a system to control privilege of serum usage in a player by player method nor rank by rank.

Pc version has the player by player method and this is by far the most fair one for all alliance players. Players can joi, stay for probation and use all the serum gathered in one day and the leave. I cant cut privileges to an entire rank for one player alone.

Also makes it easier to just cut the privilege for one player if he use more than he has, i dont have to boot him.

Jun 19, 2017, 10:4106/19/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Devs need to bring up a system to control privilege of serum usage in a player by player method nor rank by rank.

Pc version has the player by player method and this is by far the most fair one for all alliance players. Players can joi, stay for probation and use all the serum gathered in one day and the leave. I cant cut privileges to an entire rank for one player alone.

Also makes it easier to just cut the privilege for one player if he use more than he has, i dont have to boot him.

Thank you for this suggestion, I'll pass it to our devs.
Jun 28, 2017, 19:4906/28/17
Add a bigger amount of scouts you can hire at one time as at the minute it takes long to hire 100 scouts
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.