All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Apr 18, 2017, 09:5704/18/17
03/01/16
Markoni_mne said:

Hi! Can U upload Montenegro flag in profile site? 

Hi! I'll pass your request, thank you. 
Apr 18, 2017, 16:2504/18/17
Apr 18, 2017, 16:28(edited)
10/18/15

can i suggest about your Chinese translation here??

well...i'm from Taiwan with crap English

and so glad the Traditional Chinese got added in this game

but...who did translate??

most part ok ...but some unit name really "weird"...

especially the Hellhound Scout.... "獄犬軍童"???  ....rofl

Apr 20, 2017, 10:0904/20/17
03/01/16
cluelessrunner0002 said:

can i suggest about your Chinese translation here??

well...i'm from Taiwan with crap English

and so glad the Traditional Chinese got added in this game

but...who did translate??

most part ok ...but some unit name really "weird"...

especially the Hellhound Scout.... "獄犬軍童"???  ....rofl

Hi! Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Can you please specify what's wrong with this translation so we can fix it? Thanks!
Apr 21, 2017, 00:3104/21/17
Apr 22, 2017, 12:29(edited)
12/15/16

I would like to suggest the following ideas:

1). Rename 'Basic Info' to 'Public Profile' (English Version) in Alliances tab.

2). When sending messages to all members in the members list...send copy to Marshall message inbox too. 

3). Add a sort units filter to help select defence and offence units more easier. 

4) Add an internal HQ info board viewable for members only.

Apr 21, 2017, 10:3004/21/17
10/18/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Hi! Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Can you please specify what's wrong with this translation so we can fix it? Thanks!

there are tons translation problem about the name in game...

really doubt that you just use google translator then cut and paste...

in my example :

Stalker Scout ---> your translation  " 潛行   偵查兵"              ....ok~fine...acceptable

^^^^^    ^^^^^^^^

stalker  scout

but why the hellhound scout --->     "獄犬         軍童"     .....it's serious mistake  

^^^^^          ^^^^^

hellhound  scout

scout - 斥候/偵查兵/童軍 ....i guess you find those word on the web

斥候/偵查兵 are almost the same but "童軍" is completely different character

what is it??....this picture explain it :

http://imgur.com/a/uKqG3

your cool new unit same with it?? lol

Apr 23, 2017, 18:1604/23/17

Hi,,,

Another suggestion:

Imagine you are sending an attack or a scout or capture a resource cache, then you get the message you reach maximum simultaneous deployed Squads...

-> So, the request is the possibility to save that attack/scout request for later use, when it's possible to send them.
Apr 25, 2017, 11:0904/25/17
03/01/16

xShaman said:

I would like to suggest the following ideas:

1). Rename 'Basic Info' to 'Public Profile' (English Version) in Alliances tab.

2). When sending messages to all members in the members list...send copy to Marshall message inbox too. 

3). Add a sort units filter to help select defence and offence units more easier. 

4) Add an internal HQ info board viewable for members only.

Hi! Thank you for your suggestions!

1) What is the purpose of this change? 

2) I'll pass this idea.

3) It's a way Units were designed, it's a feature. 

4) What is the purpose of this change? 

Apr 25, 2017, 11:1304/25/17
03/01/16
cluelessrunner0002 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

there are tons translation problem about the name in game...

really doubt that you just use google translator then cut and paste...

in my example :

Stalker Scout ---> your translation  " 潛行   偵查兵"              ....ok~fine...acceptable

^^^^^    ^^^^^^^^

stalker  scout

but why the hellhound scout --->     "獄犬         軍童"     .....it's serious mistake  

^^^^^          ^^^^^

hellhound  scout

scout - 斥候/偵查兵/童軍 ....i guess you find those word on the web

斥候/偵查兵 are almost the same but "童軍" is completely different character

what is it??....this picture explain it :

http://imgur.com/a/uKqG3

your cool new unit same with it?? lol

Thank you for specifying this, I'll pass this information further :) 
Apr 25, 2017, 11:2804/25/17
03/01/16
Rodas PT said:

Hi,,,

Another suggestion:

Imagine you are sending an attack or a scout or capture a resource cache, then you get the message you reach maximum simultaneous deployed Squads...

-> So, the request is the possibility to save that attack/scout request for later use, when it's possible to send them.
Can you specify how do you see this option? 
Apr 28, 2017, 21:1104/28/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Rodas PT said:

Hi,,,

Another suggestion:

well...maybe on Command Center screen we could have a section with "Pending Orders" with all pending target orders...

For example, like we see today with "My Squads" in "Transit" tab, but this time with a pending blinking label which we could just click on it and the game tries again to send the initial order to the target with the units previously selected.

Apr 30, 2017, 09:3304/30/17
04/15/17

two weeks ago I sent a request regarding the flag and you have not acted. when will you upload the flag of Montenegro?

May 7, 2017, 14:2405/07/17
01/01/17

New recent updates have made game slower to load maps when you switch.... before updates switch was lighting fast...

May 7, 2017, 14:2605/07/17
01/01/17

New recent updates have made game slower to load maps when you switch.... before updates switch was lighting fast...  can someone look into making 

May 9, 2017, 13:4505/09/17
01/12/17

After we send reinforcements to a base, right now we can only [Send] more or [Recall] them back to our own base.

Please consider a a [Transfer] option to allow us to move reinforcements to another base without having them come all the way back.

For instance, I may have two alliance members who are very far from my base, say 2 hours travel time.  Those bases are near each other.  After I send 1000 marines to Base A, the second Base B wants some reinforcements.  I'd like to be able to use [Transfer] to move 500 of my marines from Base A to Base B directly.

May 12, 2017, 10:3305/12/17
03/01/16
Rodas PT said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rodas PT said:

Hi,,,

Another suggestion:

well...maybe on Command Center screen we could have a section with "Pending Orders" with all pending target orders...

For example, like we see today with "My Squads" in "Transit" tab, but this time with a pending blinking label which we could just click on it and the game tries again to send the initial order to the target with the units previously selected.

Thank you for specifying this. Unfortunately, it's impossible to do so due to technical reasons. 
May 12, 2017, 10:3905/12/17
May 12, 2017, 10:39(edited)
03/01/16
Markoni_mne said:

two weeks ago I sent a request regarding the flag and you have not acted. when will you upload the flag of Montenegro?

Hello! Unfortunately, it's impossible to add all of the flags into the game so adding of each additional flag is under consideration. 
May 12, 2017, 10:4105/12/17
03/01/16

Siahn said:

After we send reinforcements to a base, right now we can only [Send] more or [Recall] them back to our own base.

Please consider a a [Transfer] option to allow us to move reinforcements to another base without having them come all the way back.

For instance, I may have two alliance members who are very far from my base, say 2 hours travel time.  Those bases are near each other.  After I send 1000 marines to Base A, the second Base B wants some reinforcements.  I'd like to be able to use [Transfer] to move 500 of my marines from Base A to Base B directly.

Hello! Our game server allows only two options: move Units home, or move Units from home. Unfortunately, it won’t allow us to implement another logic.

May 29, 2017, 22:2705/29/17
01/12/17
Well this game is only for me banning alts from hitting bases are reinforcing them don't help the issue at all it's hq s and bs' s and the alts have been in clan for week anyway. The game is over for me because for the sec time I have went to 11 hq only to get smashed but alts. I'M as far as I can go at his point. I don't see any purpose in playin
May 31, 2017, 15:4905/31/17

Make it so all the ranks/roles can invite people

This is so when members that can't invite message me saying they want to invite people. I have to spend time finding them. Make it into a role privilege
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.