This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 12

23 Replies
User
12 January, 2018, 10:59 AM UTC
How do the tactical unit bar counter things work?
UTC +2:00
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 11:06 AM UTC

Rorschach said:

the game has 2 facilities that are doing same thing but one is ruining the game: boot camp and Aplications (for new members). boot camp is there for ANYONE to join, no matter if they respect a min, basic rewuirements for the alliance. BUT there is also Aplication that plarium should utilize it instead of boot camp. That is the best way to screen and filter players: they apply, we analyze them and alow them to join. 

i dont even see the point of the boot camp, players cant even be promotoed from there. as marshall i was supposed to have FULL control over the alliance, yet, i cant promote one from boot camp unless i demote one of the 100 players already in

so, what is the purpose of that boot camp if cant even promote them and i cant control who joins????

transform the bootcamp in full time players and USE theAplication option for players that look for new alliances

Hello, Commander! This feature was created to recruit more players which can be a part of the team even if they can't be promoted. We believe this feature can be helpful for new players who just started to learn gameplay and looking for help experienced players.         

Community Manager

Icey said:

How do the tactical unit bar counter things work?

If I understood you correctly, via this bar you can hire different types units.

Community Manager

Hello, guys! Thank you for coming up today!

And the winner is ICEY! Please PM me to get the reward!

Have a great weekend, Commanders!

3116005 users registered; 66608 topics; 348738 posts; our newest member:jewdog