This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 12

23 Replies
Character
12 January, 2018, 9:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 12

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
User
12 January, 2018, 10:11 AM UTC

Is there a rough ETA for the anti missile feature to be added to the game or anymore information available?

Also is there anymore information in regards to new units to be added to the game. Will they be an entirely new class of unit or be part of an existing class?

Plus what happened to Legendary alliance containers. The top priced pack offers only have deluxe alliance containers available?

Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
User
12 January, 2018, 10:12 AM UTC

Hey,

There is a bug well known by the players and by the support team because we open tickets daily about it.

The bug is that all the reinforcements that are sent to other bases and all the reinforcements that others have sent to your base are automatically recalled.

This is very important because we all have different strategies and this ruins it.

When will you be releasing an update with the fix?

Thank you
UTC +3:00
User
12 January, 2018, 10:16 AM UTC
Is possible to improve the situations to have spy dossier? Or can you tell me how do I do it in other way? Sorry my bad english
UTC +2:00
User
12 January, 2018, 10:18 AM UTC

Hello again,

- any news (one week later) about the "League of Alliances" or coalition as we already call it ?

- any plans on offering more upgrade levels for the Nanotech Lab ?

- more players are suffering from the server glitch that puts an alliance member out of her/his alliance for a few seconds, this returns all troops that  have been send by other commanders and shows them a message 'out of alliance', logging in again proves they are still member but the troops are send back which is a strategical disadvantage. Support tickets have been made but support claims to see no problem in server logs.

Thank you
UTC +1:00
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:19 AM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:

Is there a rough ETA for the anti missile feature to be added to the game or anymore information available?

Also is there anymore information in regards to new units to be added to the game. Will they be an entirely new class of unit or be part of an existing class?

Plus what happened to Legendary alliance containers. The top priced pack offers only have deluxe alliance containers available?

Hello, Commander! 

1. We're going to add to to the game new feature which will be useful against the Missiles soon. Please follow the news. 

2. As for the units, I'm sure they will be added in the future, but I can't share the details since I don't know what it will be :) 

3. I'll ask if they are aveliable. 
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:22 AM UTC
Ale_Sherifu' said:

Hey,

There is a bug well known by the players and by the support team because we open tickets daily about it.

The bug is that all the reinforcements that are sent to other bases and all the reinforcements that others have sent to your base are automatically recalled.

This is very important because we all have different strategies and this ruins it.

Thank you
Hello, Commander! I've checked the status of this issue, we have plans to launch fix with the next update. Thank you for the report and your patience. 
User
12 January, 2018, 10:23 AM UTC

Hola, buenos días!!!

Sería una mejora bastante buena, el poder tener colas de espera, por ejemplo, poner hasta tres cosas en investigación, y que se vayan haciendo de en una en una. Y para no romper la marcha del juego, que la tenga que poner uno mismo en marcha. 

Alina te he mandado un montón de mensajes y todavía no me has contestado. Te lo pongo por aquí que seguro que lo lees.

jjvalles x: 408 y:280 

Mis 2000 diamantes, el premio del chat de finales de año. Gracias.
User

When can i get a good offer? :D 

Is there a way i can reduce the resource cost of units?
User

Ale_Sherifu' said:

Hey,

Thank you

This game glitch also happened to me today. And several times in the past. My members also experience this glitch. 

Carpe Diem
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:28 AM UTC

Baldomiro said:

Is possible to improve the situations to have spy dossier? Or can you tell me how do I do it in other way? Sorry my bad english

Hello, Commander! Do you mean Recon reports? What exactly needs to be improved? 

User
12 January, 2018, 10:30 AM UTC

Привет, Алина,  Игра супер, только при выходе на карту немного глючит, и у меня вопрос  - почему нельзя ставить например вот такие «😄😉😃😁😀👇👆😞👊👌😠😰😔😂🍬😣😭🙏😬😍😇😕😝🙋😘😂😩» смайлики, или менять цвет текста в общем чате, лс и других? К выше перечисленному ещё кое-что хочу добавить, много глав альянсов хотели бы функцию "открытого и закрытого" альянса, в смысле, чтобы набор в альянс был закрыт, только по приглашениям, как в многих стратегических игр, и ещё один ОЧЕНЬ БОЛЬШОЙ МИНУС, ТЫ СТАВИШЬ ЧТО В АЛЬЯНС МОЖНО ЗАХОДИТЬ, например: из 53 лвл, НО В АЛЬЯНС ВСТУПАЮТ ИГРОКИ 8-15 ЛВЛ, СМЫСЛ, ИСПРАВЬТЕ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ЭТО, ОЧЕНЬ СИЛЬНО РАЗДРАЖАЕТ ТАКОЕ, И НЕ МЕНЯ ОДНОГО!!!

UTC +5:00
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:30 AM UTC
Sparhawk122 said:

Ale_Sherifu' said:

Hey,

Thank you

This game glitch also happened to me today. And several times in the past. My members also experience this glitch. 

As I said before, it will be fixed with next update. 
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:35 AM UTC

John A Strider said:

Hello again,

- any news (one week later) about the "League of Alliances" or coalition as we already call it ?

- any plans on offering more upgrade levels for the Nanotech Lab ?

- more players are suffering from the server glitch that puts an alliance member out of her/his alliance for a few seconds, this returns all troops that  have been send by other commanders and shows them a message 'out of alliance', logging in again proves they are still member but the troops are send back which is a strategical disadvantage. Support tickets have been made but support claims to see no problem in server logs.

Thank you

Hello, Commander! 

1. Still nothing, unfortunately. Our team is working on big updates now that's why we didn't discuss future features. 

2. I believe it will be added in the future, Commander. 

3. We're aware of this issue, it will be fixed. 

Have a great day! :) 
User
12 January, 2018, 10:38 AM UTC
Will we get missiles for use against the blacksites and will we get shields for the Blacksites and HQ ?
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:49 AM UTC

jjvalles said:

Hola, buenos días!!!

Sería una mejora bastante buena, el poder tener colas de espera, por ejemplo, poner hasta tres cosas en investigación, y que se vayan haciendo de en una en una. Y para no romper la marcha del juego, que la tenga que poner uno mismo en marcha. 

Alina te he mandado un montón de mensajes y todavía no me has contestado. Te lo pongo por aquí que seguro que lo lees.

jjvalles x: 408 y:280 

Mis 2000 diamantes, el premio del chat de finales de año. Gracias.

Hello, Commander! Thank you for the information, I'll check my inbox. 

As for the suggestion, as far as I know, we don't have such plans for the near future. Our team is working on a news features now and these tasks have a high priority. 

User
12 January, 2018, 10:51 AM UTC

the game has 2 facilities that are doing same thing but one is ruining the game: boot camp and Aplications (for new members). boot camp is there for ANYONE to join, no matter if they respect a min, basic rewuirements for the alliance. BUT there is also Aplication that plarium should utilize it instead of boot camp. That is the best way to screen and filter players: they apply, we analyze them and alow them to join. 

i dont even see the point of the boot camp, players cant even be promotoed from there. as marshall i was supposed to have FULL control over the alliance, yet, i cant promote one from boot camp unless i demote one of the 100 players already in

so, what is the purpose of that boot camp if cant even promote them and i cant control who joins????

transform the bootcamp in full time players and USE theAplication option for players that look for new alliances
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:53 AM UTC

Icey said:

When can i get a good offer? :D 

Is there a way i can reduce the resource cost of units?

Hello, Commander! As for the offer, I hope you'll get it really soon! :) 

As for the resiurce cost, you can upgrade the Techs and you'll get the profitable result. 
Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:56 AM UTC

AleksaBogomol♏ said:

Привет, Алина,  Игра супер, только при выходе на карту немного глючит, и у меня вопрос  - почему нельзя ставить например вот такие «😄😉😃😁😀👇👆😞👊👌😠😰😔😂🍬😣😭🙏😬😍😇😕😝🙋😘😂😩» смайлики, или менять цвет текста в общем чате, лс и других? К выше перечисленному ещё кое-что хочу добавить, много глав альянсов хотели бы функцию "открытого и закрытого" альянса, в смысле, чтобы набор в альянс был закрыт, только по приглашениям, как в многих стратегических игр, и ещё один ОЧЕНЬ БОЛЬШОЙ МИНУС, ТЫ СТАВИШЬ ЧТО В АЛЬЯНС МОЖНО ЗАХОДИТЬ, например: из 53 лвл, НО В АЛЬЯНС ВСТУПАЮТ ИГРОКИ 8-15 ЛВЛ, СМЫСЛ, ИСПРАВЬТЕ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ЭТО, ОЧЕНЬ СИЛЬНО РАЗДРАЖАЕТ ТАКОЕ, И НЕ МЕНЯ ОДНОГО!!!

Приветствую, командир! 

Подобные смайлики и возможности редактирования могут нагружать чат и тормозить его работу. Что касается возможности закрывать альянс, то мы не планируем делать эту возможность. Если вы установили требования к уровню, но по какой-то причине они не работают, пожалуйста, обратитесь в службу поддержки

Community Manager
12 January, 2018, 10:57 AM UTC
ANUBIS said:

Will we get missiles for use against the blacksites and will we get shields for the Blacksites and HQ ?
Hello, Commander! We don't have such plans yet. If we decide so, we let players know :) 
2426182 users registered; 62711 topics; 329889 posts; our newest member:Кирилл