This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 4

33 Replies
Strela Alpha
Character
4 January, 2018, 9:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 4

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
AleksaBogomol♏
User
4 January, 2018, 10:07 AM UTC

Скажите пожалуйста, как можно получить VIP обшивку, таже как можно изменить електронный адрес аккаунта? 

А так же будут ли морские войска? 

А так же будет ли русская версия этого сайта? 

UTC +5:00
Sparhawk122
User
4 January, 2018, 10:08 AM UTC

Any balance changes planned for mercenary bonuses for HQ offensive missions. Some players have mercenaries of 50%+ statistics that add an extra 150 million power to a 300 million alliance raid and is exceptionally overpowered. So much so that it in my opinion it breaks game balance. HQs are near pointless to defend now with these gamebreakingly overpowered mercenaries and a lot of alliances on the map are now dead alliances and players are giving up.  

HQs need better defensive options. Mercenaries need balance changes. Any plans in this regard?

Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
jjvalles
User
4 January, 2018, 10:09 AM UTC

Hola Alina y a todos.

Estaría muy bien que se mandara un informe diario de la evolución de los miembros de la Alianza, para saber así quiénes son los más activos y así saber quién se dedica a saquear, a hacer op esp , a atacar, etc.

P.D. Tengo pendientes 2000 diamantes del último online chat.

Un saludo.
UTC +2:00
Commander #2413647
User
4 January, 2018, 10:11 AM UTC
Алина!! Как Новый год?
UTC +3:00
carlpen68
User
4 January, 2018, 10:20 AM UTC
How does one obtain VIP status?
UTC +0:00
koichisenada
User
4 January, 2018, 10:22 AM UTC

Будет ли отображение результатов разведки сразу в заметках?

А то приходится сначала в заметках искать по расстоянию, а затем в результатах разведки по названию.
LEXAPRO20MG
User
4 January, 2018, 10:23 AM UTC
Will there be more Blacksites more permanent annexes advanced methods to be able to raid bases 
LEX
John A Strider
User
4 January, 2018, 10:23 AM UTC

Happy 2018 to you and the whole Plarium team !

I have mentioned this before, but can you offer the Pack with a permanent annex again in the Bank ?

Many of my alliance members have not had or missed that opportunity when it was offered.

A permanent fifth annex offers still enough room for three extra temporary annexes,

allowing the maximum annexes build !

I can assure you I will advise all to get this Pack when it is offered.

UTC +1:00
Groundation
User
4 January, 2018, 10:25 AM UTC
Bonjour à tous, je voudrais savoir comment réussir les missions spéciales et tête de mort sans perdre trop de troupes ? Merci pour votre réponse. 
байкал
User
4 January, 2018, 10:31 AM UTC
Вечер добрый  меня интересует какие будут изменение в игре в ближащий месяц  в плане обновление 
UTC +8:00
Commander #2065253
User
4 January, 2018, 10:32 AM UTC
Hi. Is there any future plans to have special packs available for purchase during special revive periods? I understand your 'marketing team' have a schedule and routine but in the end I see this as a disadvantage to those that may not be aware of the impending periods and when the time comes, they are left with overpriced packs that are worthless and unaffordable. This would also benefit plarium as I could see alot of players takng advantage of these specials on those particular days.
UTC +10:00
HOUBA
User
4 January, 2018, 10:33 AM UTC
 Bonjour j'ai perdu mon mot de passe et je ne peux plus me connecter merci de maider
fnameChgr1
User
4 January, 2018, 10:34 AM UTC
Do you plan to keep increasing levels of each bldg/ tech to improve game or come up with a better version of the game? 
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 10:36 AM UTC

AleksaBogomol♏ said:

Скажите пожалуйста, как можно получить VIP обшивку, таже как можно изменить електронный адрес аккаунта? 

А так же будут ли морские войска? 

А так же будет ли русская версия этого сайта? 

Приветствую, командир! К сожалению, я не могу сообщить, как получить статус вип, так как не знаю всех критериев. 

Сменить электронный адрес вы можете в своем аккаунте в настройках. 

Новые войска обязательно будут, но не могу быть уверена, будут ли это морские войска. 

К сожалению, мы не планируем пока запускать русскую версию форума, возможно, будет создан раздел для русскоязычных игроков. В любом случае, вы можете общаться на форуме на своем родном языке :) 

Hello, Commander! 

The thing is that we have a special department that works with the VIP players, and they are the ones deciding whom to invite to the program. Unfortunately, I’m unable to give you more information since I do not know the criteria players need to meet to get an invite. 

You can change your email in your account in the game. Please let me know if you have any issues with this.

I'm sure there will be added new troops, but I don't know if it will be fleet . 

Unfortunately, we don't plan to launch the Russian version of the forum, maybe there will be created the thread for Russian-speaking players. 

John A Strider
User
4 January, 2018, 10:37 AM UTC

Is there more information and release planned for the League of Alliances ?

This has been discussed a few months ago.

I see many Coalitions (or Leagues as you called it) already on the battlefield, would be great if implemented in the game.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 10:38 AM UTC
Sparhawk122 said:

Any balance changes planned for mercenary bonuses for HQ offensive missions. Some players have mercenaries of 50%+ statistics that add an extra 150 million power to a 300 million alliance raid and is exceptionally overpowered. So much so that it in my opinion it breaks game balance. HQs are near pointless to defend now with these gamebreakingly overpowered mercenaries and a lot of alliances on the map are now dead alliances and players are giving up.  

HQs need better defensive options. Mercenaries need balance changes. Any plans in this regard?

Hello, Commander! As far as I know, we don't have such plans. We improve Mercenaries in each update but exact these changes we don't plan. I'll pass your feedback to the team.    
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 10:40 AM UTC

jjvalles said:

Hola Alina y a todos.

Estaría muy bien que se mandara un informe diario de la evolución de los miembros de la Alianza, para saber así quiénes son los más activos y así saber quién se dedica a saquear, a hacer op esp , a atacar, etc.

P.D. Tengo pendientes 2000 diamantes del último online chat.

Un saludo.

Hello, Commander! We got the same suggestion, but for the Alliance missions. Do you want to get reports for all player's actions? 

As for the reward, please PM me :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 10:41 AM UTC

Commander #2413647 said:

Алина!! Как Новый год?

Приветствую, командир! Новый Год отметила хорошо) А вы как? 

Hello, Commander! Everything is ok and you? :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 10:42 AM UTC
carlpen68 said:

How does one obtain VIP status?
Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, I can't give some exact information or provide you with criteria since I don't have this information. We have a special department which works with VIP players and only they can invite new players.     
1817728 users registered; 52812 topics; 296403 posts; our newest member:Ganapathy vdb