This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 29

37 Replies
Strela Alpha
Character
29 December, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 29

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
RuTHLeSS BCY
User
29 December, 2017, 10:03 AM UTC

nothing to ask. also because nobody listens to us ........ ever. happy Holidays

BCY Bad Company - lineID: mcmmediazione - I work in the darkness to serve the light. I’m ԘևԵԢԼԙՖՖ
UTC +1:00
Sparhawk122
User
29 December, 2017, 10:07 AM UTC

Any chance of alliance containers becoming available for all pack offers?

What is the spare construction slot for in our bases?

Any plans to shorten the alliance probation period from the rediculous 7 days to a more logical 3 days?

Any future balance improvements planned for missiles?

Any possibility of higher nanochip levels being introduced?

Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
jean-pierre.noireau
User
29 December, 2017, 10:10 AM UTC
Bonjour comment sait-on le niveau des équipements du héros ?
GORSH
M60COTO
User
29 December, 2017, 10:11 AM UTC
Hola.  Me encanta este juego. Quiere o saber cómo hacer o añadir amigos no sólo por face book si no también por otras redes sociales por ejemplo Instagram u otras. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 10:11 AM UTC

RuTHLeSS BCY said:

nothing to ask. also because nobody listens to us ........ ever. happy Holidays

Hello, Commander! We carefully gather all players' feedback and you can be sure it will be passed to the team. 

If you have any suggestions, questions or ideas, please share them with us! 

M60COTO
User
29 December, 2017, 10:12 AM UTC
Hola buenas tardes quiero saber si se puede añadir al juego carreras de recoleccion de recursos por una hora contra otros jugadores y dar premios en unidades 
RuTHLeSS BCY
User
29 December, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC

Hello Alina. I ask only one thing for a long time: a system to defend ourselves from missiles and play correctly.

obviously without using diamonds.

BCY Bad Company - lineID: mcmmediazione - I work in the darkness to serve the light. I’m ԘևԵԢԼԙՖՖ
Commander #2413647
User
29 December, 2017, 10:17 AM UTC
Алиночка!!! С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!!! Желаю тебе здоровья счастья успехов и процветания!!! И ещё ОГРОМНОЙ ЛЮБВИ!!! Да побольше!!!)))) (:
UTC +3:00
jjvalles
User
29 December, 2017, 10:17 AM UTC

Hola. Feliz Navidad y Año Nuevo!!!

Podíais poner para poder guardar algún mensaje (para que no se borre) y también poder marcarlo como “no” leído. 
AleksaBogomol♏
User
29 December, 2017, 10:19 AM UTC

Добрый день. 

Будет ли возможность захватывать командиров

Будут ли новые постройки, и комплексы защиты

Будут ли изменения в спецопирациях

И хочу предложить, чтобы вместо 7 дней испытательного срока было максимум 3

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:

Any chance of alliance containers becoming available for all pack offers?

What is the spare construction slot for in our bases?

Any plans to shorten the alliance probation period from the rediculous 7 days to a more logical 3 days?

Any future balance improvements planned for missiles?

Any possibility of higher nanochip levels being introduced?

Hello, Commander!

1. Unfortunately, I can't tell for sure if there will be any changes.We don't plan to change something, but no one can tell for sure what will be in the future. If we decide to change it, we'll let players know.

2. I believe slots were made for new buildings. Every month we launch something new to the game and someday it can be new buildings.

3. No, we won't change it, Commander. Probation period was made to prevent hacking Alliances. Also, I guess, probation period can be useful for the Alliance leader to understand who is who.

4. I can't tell the details because the feature is on development, but this week I got the information there will be launched useful and interesting changes :)

5. We'll see, Commander :) 

Commander #1356862
User
29 December, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC

hello, when will new black places come? will there also be marine units (ships)?

Rolento
User
29 December, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC
Wouldn't be interesting a crossover between zeng shi and and new pmc's from mobile?
UTC +0:00
ślicznotka
User
29 December, 2017, 10:29 AM UTC
gibt es auch in deutscher Sprache?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC

M60COTO said:

Hola.  Me encanta este juego. Quiere o saber cómo hacer o añadir amigos no sólo por face book si no también por otras redes sociales por ejemplo Instagram u otras. 

Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, we don't plan to integrate the game with other social networks (for example, Instagram). But you still can invite your friends from different networks to the game. If you play in the team with friends it's more interesting! :) 

Sparhawk122
User
29 December, 2017, 10:36 AM UTC

A month ago you mentioned new units may soon be added ingame. Anymore information available on this subject?

Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 10:37 AM UTC
RuTHLeSS BCY said:

Hello Alina. I ask only one thing for a long time: a system to defend ourselves from missiles and play correctly.

obviously without using diamonds.

Commander, I have good news for you :) We plan to add the new feature to the game at the beginning of the next year and you'll be able to use it against the Missiles.    
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 10:39 AM UTC

Commander #2413647 said:

Алиночка!!! С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!!! Желаю тебе здоровья счастья успехов и процветания!!! И ещё ОГРОМНОЙ ЛЮБВИ!!! Да побольше!!!)))) (:

Приветствую, командир! Спасибо за ваши теплые слова! :) Я желаю вам всего самого наилучшего и поздравляю с наступающими праздниками! 

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your kind words! I wish you all the best and Happy Holidays! 

☆☆GAME OVER☆☆
User
29 December, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC

nothing to say as RUTH says ....... We are not heard ..........

1817731 users registered; 52812 topics; 296406 posts; our newest member:otnay