This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 1

40 Replies
Sparhawk122
1 December, 2017, 10:19 AM UTC
Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Another question. 

Any plans to improve on and make alliance crates a permanent feature?

I need more details, Commander! What exactly do you mean? 
They used to be in standard packs and special. Yet now are only available in mercenary packs. 
Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC

HAPYLLIUTEJIb said:

Появится ли флот? Будут ли весомые изменения механики игры? 

Приветствую, командир! Весомых измнений в механиках не планируются. Но планируется добавление новых войск. 

Hello, Commander! We don't plan to change the mechanics but we're going to add new troops with next updates. Follow the news. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:22 AM UTC

TROLL said:

Will we be getting new troops ? And will missiles ever be able to use against Black Sites and HQ ?

Hello, Commander! Yes, we're going to add new troops, so follow the news :)

As for the missiles, unfortunately, we don't have such plans yet.    
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:24 AM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Another question. 

Any plans to improve on and make alliance crates a permanent feature?

I need more details, Commander! What exactly do you mean? 
They used to be in standard packs and special. Yet now are only available in mercenary packs. 

Oh, got it! Alliance Containers, right? The thing is it was a temporary feature. Maybe it will be launched in the future again. If we decide so, we'll let players know :)

Kraken [BCY]
1 December, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC

Hi I am spending a lot of money and mercenary and I still have not find level five what is going on I want to know?

UTC +1:00
kathfred
1 December, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC

QUAND es qui aura plUs de caCHe dE rsS et dE diAmenT 

Es ce qUe il va avOIr qUelQue cbos un chOSe stYlE coMme leS cache dE Rss mes aveC de lOTs de coNTruSTiON 
sfaggam
1 December, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC

Why Plarium keeps the game so time consuming? There's no reason to enforce players to spend so much time on the game continuously. Most of players can log in for short time (3-4 minutes) every couple of hours and for longer period once a day. In many other games that's enough for having great results but it's not the case for Soldiers. 

Sparhawk122
1 December, 2017, 10:30 AM UTC

Kraken [BCY] said:

Hi I am spending a lot of money and mercenary and I still have not find level five what is going on I want to know?

Sup Kraken. 

Onto this player's point. Grade 5 Mercenaries are really hard to get. I could buy a couple $160 AUD offers and still only a %50 chance I will get a grade 5

Not to mention getting a grade 5 that you are specifically looking for is also a really low chance. 

It is too unrealistically hard. 
Carpe Diem
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:32 AM UTC

Kraken [BCY] said:

Hello, Commander! You get Mercenaries randomly and even lvl 5. It can take some time to get it, but I hope you'll be lucky enough to get high-rank Mercenary in the future! :)  

Sparhawk122
1 December, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC

Alina Bright said:

Kraken [BCY] said:

Hello, Commander! You get Mercenaries randomly and even lvl 5. It can take some time to get it, but I hope you'll be lucky enough to get high-rank Mercenary in the future! :)  

That player spends tens of thousands. Maybe more in money on this game. If he has issues how is it properly balanced?

Only one way to get grade 5 mercenaries. 

Purchase the most expensive mercenary pack. Which gives you 1 Elite contract. That gives you a 50/50 chance of hiring a grade 4 or 5 mercenary. 

That is severely unbalanced.

Carpe Diem
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC
kathfred said:

QUAND es qui aura plUs de caCHe dE rsS et dE diAmenT 

Es ce qUe il va avOIr qUelQue cbos un chOSe stYlE coMme leS cache dE Rss mes aveC de lOTs de coNTruSTiON 
Hello, my Lord! Would you mind explain everything in more details? 
Rolento
1 December, 2017, 10:38 AM UTC
What are the chances of seeing web browser units such as creightons and thunderheads in the mobile app?
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC

sfaggam said:

Why Plarium keeps the game so time consuming? There's no reason to enforce players to spend so much time on the game continuously. Most of players can log in for short time (3-4 minutes) every couple of hours and for longer period once a day. In many other games that's enough for having great results but it's not the case for Soldiers. 

Hello, Commander! This is the specificity of our game. You can play as you wish and way you feel comfortable. 

Ale_Sherifu'
1 December, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC

Hey,

Will you add more levels in special ops? And will you change back the mechanism that it was before? Meaning that you will get the prize in matters of what you have researched. Thank you!
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

Kraken [BCY] said:

That player spends tens of thousands. Maybe more in money on this game. If he has issues how is it properly balanced?

Balance works for all players equally. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC
Rolento said:

What are the chances of seeing web browser units such as creightons and thunderheads in the mobile app?
Hello! As far as I know, we don't have such plans yet. 
Sparhawk122
1 December, 2017, 10:45 AM UTC
Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

Kraken [BCY] said:

Balance works for all players equally. 

Sorry. In this instance it does not. It only works for those if us who can purchase the most expensive mercenary offer. And even then only a 50% chance of obtaining one $99.99 USD or $160 AUD later. 
Carpe Diem
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:46 AM UTC
Ale_Sherifu' said:

Hey,

Will you add more levels in special ops? And will you change back the mechanism that it was before? Meaning that you will get the prize in matters of what you have researched. Thank you!
Hello! I believe new levels will be added in the future, but we won't change the mechanics of the Special Ops. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:48 AM UTC

Ale_Sherifu' said:

Hey,

Hello! I believe new levels will be added in the future, but we won't change the mechanics of the Special Ops. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:

Sorry. In this instance it does not. It only works for those if us who can purchase the most expensive mercenary offer. And even then only a 50% chance of obtaining one $99.99 USD or $160 AUD later. 

Where did you get this info or it's just your thoughts? :) 

1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286731 post; our newest member:mako148