This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 24

19 Replies
Strela Alpha
Character
24 November, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 24

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
Myollix
User
24 November, 2017, 10:24 AM UTC

new levels for special operations will soon be created ?

Peace and love
UTC +2:00
trinishaqattack
User
24 November, 2017, 10:27 AM UTC

Why did i get this message at 5:00 in the morning? 

UTC +8:00
Fernspäher
User
24 November, 2017, 10:29 AM UTC
Macht doch bitte die überfallgrenze wieder weg bitte....  Danke 
UTC +1:00
Kushmon
User
24 November, 2017, 10:32 AM UTC
When completing alliance mission for making troops, why do emergency revives not count but diamond revives do? Emergency Revives should count towards troops built during alliance troop building missions!
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC

Myollix said:

new levels for special operations will soon be created ?

Hello, Commander! We don't have such plans for the next updates, but I believe we'll add new levels in the future.

jjvalles
User
24 November, 2017, 10:36 AM UTC

Hi. Special operations are a bit difficult since they were changed, where could you inform me how to do them?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 10:37 AM UTC
trinishaqattack said:

Why did i get this message at 5:00 in the morning? 

What message? About online chat? :) Our players are from different regions and with the different time zones, it can happen. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 10:38 AM UTC
Fernspäher said:

Macht doch bitte die überfallgrenze wieder weg bitte....  Danke 
Hello, Commander! We don't plan to remove the limits, it can influence the game balance. 
Kraken [BCY]
User
24 November, 2017, 10:39 AM UTC
Hi my question is why I have by more than 10 packages of mercenari and I have still done find one level V? 
John A Strider
User
24 November, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Alina,

is there news about the introduction of a coalition system to group difference alliances together ?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC

jjvalles said:

Hi. Special operations are a bit difficult since they were changed, where could you inform me how to do them?

Hello, Commander! We don't change the algorithm for the Special Ops. We changed the rewards and now you can get not only infantry as the reward. If you had the tactics for the Special Ops before, you can use them now. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 10:45 AM UTC

John A Strider said:

Hi Alina,

is there news about the introduction of a coalition system to group difference alliances together ?

Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, I haven't got any news yet. Once I receive any information, I'll players know on our forum. 

Are you waiting for this feature? :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 10:48 AM UTC

Kraken [BCY] said:

Hi my question is why I have by more than 10 packages of mercenari and I have still done find one level V? 

Hello, Commander! You get Mercenaries randomly. In this case, no one can tell for sure when you get the Mercenary Grade V. 

John A Strider
User
24 November, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC

Alina Bright said:

John A Strider said:

Hi Alina,

Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, I haven't got any news yet. Once I receive any information, I'll players know on our forum. 

Yes it would be a useful extra feature !

BTW, the introduction of the alliance containers in the packs is a nice idea that benefits all members, thank you for that.
Kraken [BCY]
User
24 November, 2017, 10:59 AM UTC
Yes but really strange that I always take level IV like this I can't spend anymore money I am sorry about that saying but I feel like it's not fair.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 11:09 AM UTC

Kraken [BCY] said:

Yes but really strange that I always take level IV like this I can't spend anymore money I am sorry about that saying but I feel like it's not fair.

I can understand you, Commander. I do my best to get powerful Mercenary as well. I hope you'll get it in the near future! 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 11:10 AM UTC

John A Strider said:

Alina Bright said:

John A Strider said:

Hi Alina,

Yes it would be a useful extra feature !

BTW, the introduction of the alliance containers in the packs is a nice idea that benefits all members, thank you for that.

Thank you, Commander! I'll pass this info :) 

Also, follow the news on our forum. I hope I'll share some information about League of the Alliances.   
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 11:12 AM UTC
Kushmon said:

When completing alliance mission for making troops, why do emergency revives not count but diamond revives do? Emergency Revives should count towards troops built during alliance troop building missions!
Hello, Commander! Interesting question. I'll truy to find the information about that and contact you back. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 November, 2017, 11:13 AM UTC

Guys, thank you for coming up today! 

And the winner is John A Strider! 

Please PM me and send your coordinates. 

Have a great one! 

1817733 users registered; 52813 topics; 296416 posts; our newest member:figen renda