This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 20

29 Replies
Strela Alpha
20 October, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 20

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
SMILE:)
20 October, 2017, 9:04 AM UTC

Почему в чате альянса все игроки красные (имена) может лучьше другой цвет?Например сини

й.

UTC +3:00
pietrorrrago61
20 October, 2017, 9:05 AM UTC

I would like to know if in the future you will change a system how the list of players appear when i read the garrison of HQ or BS, when i open the troops of one player in the middle of the list when i come back every time the list start again from the top and not from the point where i was.

Thanks
UTC +1:00
Мысь
20 October, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC
Когда вернёте пехоту в выдаче за спец операции? Как можно прокачать пехоту до конца? Зачем мне самолёты если на них нет никаких бонусов!
andree3
20 October, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC

Hello i Think its Hard to get relocateer and i Think THE game Will be more fun IF you gave out some for free

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC

SMILE:) said:

Почему в чате альянса все игроки красные (имена) может лучьше другой цвет?Например сини

й.

Приветствую, командир! Красный агрессивный? 

Hello, Commander! Is this color aggressive?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC
pietrorrrago61 said:

I would like to know if in the future you will change a system how the list of players appear when i read the garrison of HQ or BS, when i open the troops of one player in the middle of the list when i come back every time the list start again from the top and not from the point where i was.

Thanks
Hello, Commander! Thank you for the suggestion, it will be passed to our devs. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC

Мысь said:

Когда вернёте пехоту в выдаче за спец операции? Как можно прокачать пехоту до конца? Зачем мне самолёты если на них нет никаких бонусов!

Hello, Commander! We don't plan to make such changes. 

Приветствую, командир. Мы не планируем это менять. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC

andree3 said:

Hello i Think its Hard to get relocateer and i Think THE game Will be more fun IF you gave out some for free

Hello, Commander! Relocator is a special item and it's normal that to get this item you need to work hard. We don't plan to change this part of the gameplay. 

xl GREENY lx
20 October, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
Hello, Is there any chance of getting more training grounds to build troops faster?
UTC +5:00
Bigoyoloswag
20 October, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
Are you going to change mercenaries? I feel like they are worthless and nobody uses them and all they do is make plarium more money. 
UTC +7:00
De Reus
20 October, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC
Hello. When will there come more Blacksite’s and gamechat still glitch. 
UTC +6:00
lyapin_81
20 October, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Я не вижу смысла продолжать дальше играть, тк стало не интересно, я так понял что Вы не собираетесь возвращать пехотный бонус, просто ферма это не для меня, я за последние три месяца потратил на игру 300 тыс рублей 

У меня было 17 баз, теперь я бросаю играть, посмотрим что будет на сервере без русских.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
xl GREENY lx said:

Hello, Is there any chance of getting more training grounds to build troops faster?
Hello, my Lord! You have the opportunities in the game and you could use them all :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

Bigoyoloswag said:

Are you going to change mercenaries? I feel like they are worthless and nobody uses them and all they do is make plarium more money. 

Hello, Commander! We have another data :) 

Of course, we'll launch the improvements in the future, but what do you want to change in this feature? 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

De Reus said:

Hello. When will there come more Blacksite’s and gamechat still glitch. 

Hello! As for the BS, unfortunately, I don't know the exact date, so please follow the news. 

As for the chat, this issue was fixed. If you still face this situation, please contact our Help Center
Commander #1695222
20 October, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC

Аля,  Привет !!!  Добавте слоты в лабораторию. А то постоянно дёргаешь эти наносхемы......

Commander #1695222
20 October, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
И займи лук и стрелы !!!   В Генералов пострелять !!! 
rsuslov
20 October, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
Можно сделать ракету, которая поражает атаку на подлёте?
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 October, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

lyapin_81 said:

Я не вижу смысла продолжать дальше играть, тк стало не интересно, я так понял что Вы не собираетесь возвращать пехотный бонус, просто ферма это не для меня, я за последние три месяца потратил на игру 300 тыс рублей 

У меня было 17 баз, теперь я бросаю играть, посмотрим что будет на сервере без русских.

Приветствую, командир! Вы правы, мы не планируем менять логику выдачи награды в операциях. Изменилось лишь то, что теперь в награду вы получаете не только пехоту. Вы можете продолжать активно играть и получать призы. 

Hello, Commander! We don't plan to change the rewards in the Special Ops. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good reward, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. 

1782483 users registered; 48569 topics; 287889 posts; our newest member:evgen