How do you think, Commander? 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC

CANADÁ said:

Hi Plarium. very good the update of the game. But the mercenaries they serve

Still need more details, Commander) 

Also, I'm glad to know you liked the last update! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC
Verticopro said:

How do you find balance in special ops
What do you mean, Comamnder? 
RuTHLeSS
22 September, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC

ok but at least you can expect to increase, the marching speed of the troops. without accelerators or relocating the base is frustrating. and please come out, other annexes. 5 are few if we have many others available.

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
CANADÁ said:

now the game is a little faster But it would be good if the mercenaries appear in the squadrons

Hello! Thank you for your feedback, Commander! I'll pass it to our devs! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC
De Reus said:

Hey. What happend with the game chat it is glitching sinds last update takes forever to load it and it jumps up above everytime you tryd to read the msg
Hello! We;re aware of this issue and working on it. I hope it will be fixed asap. Thank you for your patience! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC
De Reus said:

Also welhen you have units in a team member his base and someone attack him you get a report from an attack but not to wich player they did it. Foreign base it says everytime
The same thing, Commander. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:45 AM UTC
Kushmon said:

Alliance chat is broken and takes long to load.
Hi! We're working on it, Commander. We plan to fix it in the near future. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC

Commander #2413647 said:

Алина!!! привет!  Как ты там?? У тебя лук и стрелы охотничьи??

Привет, командир! Я хорошо, а твои дела как? :) 

Да, лук и стрелы охотничьи) 
THᏋ IRᎧᏁ MᏘᎠ>
22 September, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC
I have a lot of suggestione.... battle log of entire alliance visible to Marshall..... creation of battalions inside the alliance with their compounds... possibility to create coalitions of alliances with their HQ 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC
RuTHLeSS said:

and please put some Italian to the assistance 🙏🙏🙏

This is really difficult question, Commander. Unfortunately, we don't have Italian Community Managers :(
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC
xari said:

Hi ...i want to know if it's a bug of the game ....when a player who have some Spy from my City and was attak i have a report but don't see wich of my player it is ... new rules or bug ? Thanks in advance for your answer ;)

Yes, Commander, we're working on this issue and plan to fix it in the near future. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC
Kushmon said:

Why don't u combine normal store packs with merc packs? dual packs is strange. 
Maybe we'll change the mind in the future, Commander. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC

Guys, if you have any suggestion, you also could leave them in this topic. The most important is this topic is open :) 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC
RuTHLeSS said:

ok but at least you can expect to increase, the marching speed of the troops. without accelerators or relocating the base is frustrating. and please come out, other annexes. 5 are few if we have many others available.

I'll keep in mind your suggestion, Commander! Thank you. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

THᏋ IRᎧᏁ MᏘᎠ> said:

I have a lot of suggestione.... battle log of entire alliance visible to Marshall..... creation of battalions inside the alliance with their compounds... possibility to create coalitions of alliances with their HQ 

Hi! Commander, please leave all your suggestion here. You could share your ideas with the details. I'll appreciate your help! :)

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:59 AM UTC

Kushmon said:

Alina Bright said:

Jayco said:

Why the hell did it take me 150 hours of speed ups to speed through 6 days of building. I was trying to earn point for development tournament. And I didn't get as many points as I should have. 

Hello, Commander! Did you start your upgrades before the Tournament? In case you start upgrades before the Tournament was launched, unfortunately, you won't get points. 

This is false as I have started research before development tournaments and still received the points.... I think Plarium should understand their game?

Hello, Commander! Of course, unfortunately, I could make a mistake. There are to many features in the game, so I can forget something. Thank you for your comment, I need to test this situation in the game, to make sure I left wrong answer.

Also, it's great to see such attentive players :)

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 11:15 AM UTC

Thank you for coming up today! 

The winner is CHRIS JONES ! Please PM me and send your coordinates to get the reward. 

Have a great day, brave Commanders! 

1725323 users registered; 43169 topics; 271685 posts; our newest member:Rauhaar