This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 22

57 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
22 September, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 22

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
THE--HELL
22 September, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC
why  the ops coming difficult ???
UTC +1:00
Ger Huisman
22 September, 2017, 9:05 AM UTC
Will come a tap for who sent troops to hq and blacksites so we marshalls can see who sent it and who pull there troops?
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:05 AM UTC

THE--HELL said:

why  the ops coming difficult ???

Hello! We made some changes in the balance to prevent the situation when players get a lot of troops. There was a feature in the balance and players found it, thus, they got a lot of rewards and advantages in the game. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good rewards, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. Try to test new balance and find your way to get big prizes.

ᎢᎻᎬ NᏆᏩᎻᎢ Ꭱ@ᏙᎬN
22 September, 2017, 9:06 AM UTC

When plarium Will chance system of alliance and introduce

System of coalition of alliance?
RuTHLeSS
22 September, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC

can you expect attack presets? so we avoid every time we dims the troops.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC

ᎢᎻᎬ NᏆᏩᎻᎢ Ꭱ@ᏙᎬN said:

When plarium Will chance system of alliance and introduce

System of coalition of alliance?

Hello, Commander! This feature is under review now and I don't have some exact information. Once I get the details, I'll be glad to share them players :) 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:09 AM UTC
KRONOS said:

can you expect attack presets? so we avoid every time we dims the troops.

Hello! Would you mind telling everything in more details, Commander? Thank you in advance! 
Jayco
22 September, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC
Why the hell did it take me 150 hours of speed ups to speed through 6 days of building. I was trying to earn point for development tournament. And I didn't get as many points as I should have. 
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC
Ger Huisman said:

Will come a tap for who sent troops to hq and blacksites so we marshalls can see who sent it and who pull there troops?
Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, I don't have such information :( If you have any suggestions or ideas, please share them with us here. Thank you! 
RuTHLeSS
22 September, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC

to make an attack I have to select troops each time with considerable dim time. it would be useful to create presets with specific troops, just press one button.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC

Jayco said:

Why the hell did it take me 150 hours of speed ups to speed through 6 days of building. I was trying to earn point for development tournament. And I didn't get as many points as I should have. 

Hello, Commander! Did you start your upgrades before the Tournament? In case you start upgrades before the Tournament was launched, unfortunately, you won't get points. 

Commander #2153869
22 September, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC
Why the ops coming very difficult??
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC

KRONOS said:

to make an attack I have to select troops each time with considerable dim time. it would be useful to create presets with specific troops, just press one button.

Got, Commander! Thank you for the explanation. 

Unfortunately, we don't plan to add such feature to the game in the near future, but if we decide so, I'll let players know on forum. If you have another suggestiona or ideas, please leave them in this topic. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC

Commander #2153869 said:

Why the ops coming very difficult??

Hello, Commander! I have answered above :) 

Hello! We made some changes in the balance to prevent the situation when players get a lot of troops. There was a feature in the balance and players found it, thus, they got a lot of rewards and advantages in the game. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good rewards, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. Try to test new balance and find your way to get big prizes.

n_magic2009
22 September, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC
Why Plarium banned my country (Iran) IP address? That is awkward and i have to use vpn every time i want play the game. 
UTC +0:00
Chris jones
22 September, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
Is there a chance you could add diamonds to the raids so we can raid there diamonds aswell?
Chrisj
THᏋ IRᎧᏁ MᏘᎠ>
22 September, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
Good morning i want to say when Plarium Will open new black sites ... we want more action and fight
Chris jones
22 September, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC
Could you also make the bundles cheaper as they are costly ive spent £80 or more so far and its not there on those that dont have the money to pay so much ?
Chrisj
CANADÁ
22 September, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Hi Plarium. very good the update of the game. But the mercenaries they serve

UTC +3:00
1724232 users registered; 43166 topics; 271024 posts; our newest member:toanstsg