This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 1

22 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
1 September, 2017, 8:51 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 1

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC

Hello, Commanders! I'm here to answer your questions during this hour. Let's start!

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Buc
1 September, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC
Hi, I was wondering how I can my rations supply and production to a positive (green)?
UTC +7:00
Crckr
1 September, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC
Two updates ago it seemed like the spec ops mission troop payouts became really low, was that fixed with the last update?  I seem to be getting better payouts now, but it still doesn't seem to be enough for growth, I seem to always lose slightly more than I gain...  although that is an improvement from what was happening before.
UTC +5:00
Gigi34
1 September, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC
Hi. I want to know what is the problem with ops mission? Why dont pay big reward? Please waiting a answer. Thank you
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC

Buc said:

Hi, I was wondering how I can my rations supply and production to a positive (green)?

Hello! Just upgrade your Drop Zones and Cold Storage Depots, Commander. In addition, there are some Items in the Store that can help you 

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
X-Files
1 September, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC

Hi i can not make the plarium I write the email but never got the confirmation, how do i proceed?

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

Crckr said:

Two updates ago it seemed like the spec ops mission troop payouts became really low, was that fixed with the last update?  I seem to be getting better payouts now, but it still doesn't seem to be enough for growth, I seem to always lose slightly more than I gain...  although that is an improvement from what was happening before.

Hi! The Ops' mechanics were changed a bit. But the balance was not even touched! Still, as the level of your Ops grows, it takes more time and effort to receive big prize. Rewards increase too. This is why it is important to choose the strategy that fits your playing style.

Bigoyoloswag
1 September, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
you should make an anti missle annex people should have to destroy it for missles to be more cost effective and the base owner will have a timeframe of when they might get missled. Have the annex make u lose less to missles
UTC +7:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

Gigi34 said:

Hi. I want to know what is the problem with ops mission? Why dont pay big reward? Please waiting a answer. Thank you

Hello! We have many tutorials and guides, which can help you receive a really BIG Rewards. Why don't you get big Rewards for now? Well, I recommend asking this question to your Combine members or other experienced players. I'm sure they will be happy to help you with choosing the best strategy ;)

Commander #2413647
1 September, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
Сергей Привет!! Скажите пожалуйста когда нам вернут пехоту в спецоперациях???
UTC +3:00
guyver996
1 September, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
It's possible when two player go to a resource deposit notify same attack?
UTC +1:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC

X-Files said:

Hi i can not make the plarium I write the email but never got the confirmation, how do i proceed?

I'm afraid I cannot help you on the Forum level, Commander. Please, contact our Support. 

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Commander #2413647
1 September, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC
И как там АЛИНА ???))))
UTC +3:00
zeleleso
1 September, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC
How do I collect  from The deposit after conquered 
UTC +1:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC
Bigoyoloswag said:

you should make an anti missle annex people should have to destroy it for missles to be more cost effective and the base owner will have a timeframe of when they might get missled. Have the annex make u lose less to missles
Hey! Such suggestions have been already passed to our developers. Maybe in the future, we'll implement something similar :)
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC
guyver996 said:

It's possible when two player go to a resource deposit notify same attack?
Please, place it in our Suggestion Thread.  
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
Commander #2413647 said:

Сергей Привет!! Скажите пожалуйста когда нам вернут пехоту в спецоперациях???
Привет! Возвращать Пехоту не планируем. Баланс Наград за Спецоперации остался таким же как и прежде. Вы ничего не теряете, Призы за прохождения Спецопераций по-прежнему очень хорошие ;)
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC
Commander #2413647 said:

И как там АЛИНА ???))))
С Алиной все замечательно. Сегодня у нее очень загруженный график, поэтому я помогаю с чатом ;)
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC
zeleleso said:

How do I collect  from The deposit after conquered 
As soon as your Units' capacity will be full, just recall them and they will bring you your Deposits. 
1758202 users registered; 46010 topics; 280041 post; our newest member:Сергей Ткачёв