This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 25

29 Replies
UKR ARMY
25 August, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC

Alina Bright said:


байкал said:


День добрый  почему в хронилеще я захватиль цель а по казывает что цель свободна 

Приветствую, командор! Мне бы помог скриншот возникшей ситуации. 

Hi there! I would like to see the screenshot of this issue. 

I have same issue when my forces arrive to empty cache few minutes it's appear like empty cache in caches tab, but in tab with outside forces it's working properly

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
UKR ARMY said:

Hi! Can we have fixed number recon units in raids, which we can type one time for prefer uses ? Instead number in range 

Hi there! What exactly do you mean? 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
Commander #2250068 said:

Hi Leute warum werden eure Packs immer teurer und es ist fast nichts mehr drin? 



Hello, Commander! What packs? Do you mean discounts in the game? 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC

UKR ARMY said:


What happened with ops? I had received razors most of the time and now no more razors instead of this l receive aviation. 

Hi! We made this changes because there was a reason. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good rewards, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. Try to test it, complete several Ops to understand the mechanics. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:51 AM UTC
Bigoyoloswag said:

Can you tell us what new units you are considering adding to the game?
Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have such information. Please follow the news :) 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC

TeXnic said:


После последнего обновления выполние спецопераций приводит лишь к снижению мощности армии и призы, получаемые в турнирах за выполнение операций слишком малы. Взгляните, например, на текущий турнир. Так как приз в спецоперациях расчитывается в ресурсах, то из-за высокой стоимости авиации все остальные войска не эффективны для отправки на спецоперации. Время открытия авиации у новых игроков без доната может занять пол года. Выходит сейчас спецоперации позволяют только получать опыт и никак не увеличивать мощность армии.

Планируется ли изменение механики работы спецопераций или вы намекаете нам, что нужно покупать войско за донат?

Привет! 

Эти изменения были необходимы. Вы должны понимать, что глобально ничего не поменялось, кроме того, что вы теперь получаете награду не только пехотой. Кроме этого, о подобных изменения просили сами игроки, которые находили нечестным подобное развитие событий. 
Сейчас у вас есть возможность в игре получать хорошие призы. 
Планов вновь менять работу спецопераций нет. 

Hi! We made this changes because there was a reason. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good rewards, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. 
We don't have plans to add new changes to the Ops. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC
UKR ARMY said:

Alina Bright said:


байкал said:


День добрый  почему в хронилеще я захватиль цель а по казывает что цель свободна 

Приветствую, командор! Мне бы помог скриншот возникшей ситуации. 

Hi there! I would like to see the screenshot of this issue. 

I have same issue when my forces arrive to empty cache few minutes it's appear like empty cache in caches tab, but in tab with outside forces it's working properly

Hi there! Please contact our Help Center and send the details of this issue. 
UTC +2:00
UKR ARMY
25 August, 2017, 9:56 AM UTC

Alina Bright said:


UKR ARMY said:


Hi! Can we have fixed number recon units in raids, which we can type one time for prefer uses ? Instead number in range 

Hi there! What exactly do you mean? 

In each raids should decide how many recon units send, instead of this may be better include check box with number units that can be saving between raids

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:59 AM UTC

UKR ARMY said:


Alina Bright said:


UKR ARMY said:


Hi! Can we have fixed number recon units in raids, which we can type one time for prefer uses ? Instead number in range 

Hi there! What exactly do you mean? 

In each raids should decide how many recon units send, instead of this may be better include check box with number units that can be saving between raids

Got it. thanks for the explanation, Commander! :) 

This suggestion will be passed. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 10:01 AM UTC

Guys, thank you for visiting our Online chat today! If you have suggestions about League of Alliances feature, you can leave them in this topic.

And the winner of this Online chat is UKR ARMY! Please send me your in-game coordinates in PM :)

Have a great day! 

UTC +2:00
1696064 users registered; 39172 topics; 263435 posts; our newest member:vitalll06