This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 25

29 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
25 August, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
THE MADDOG
25 August, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC
I have some suggestions to improve the game: battle log OF alliance and possibility to divide alliance in battalion
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC

THE MADDOG said:

I have some suggestions to improve the game: battle log OF alliance and possibility to divide alliance in battalion

Hello, Commander! Glad to see you on our forum :) 

Could you please explain your ideas in more details? Thank you! 

UTC +2:00
Bigoyoloswag
25 August, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC
You should add neutron bombs so when you send them to enemy bases they kill only troops and not defensive structures 
UTC +7:00
John A Strider
25 August, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

hello all,

- is there more information about the new feature League of Alliances yet ? When will it be applied ?

- is there a way to improve the 'join random alliance' routine ? I see a lot of new gamers end up in a dead alliance, maybe introduce a choice button where the Marshal can decide to allow new bases (or not !) and have the routine choose from the more active alliances ?

enjoy your friday,

J.

MOHAMED KAMEL
25 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
Goooog
Mk
байкал
25 August, 2017, 9:28 AM UTC
День добрый  почему в хронилеще я захватиль цель а по казывает что цель свободна 
UTC +8:00
xShaman
Does Plarium intend to give us some kind of Effective missile defence other than shielding the base?
UTC +8:00
СТАЛЬНОЙ80
Сделаете ли возможность покупать инженеров на постоянной основе? И зачем вы испоганили получение войск при прохождении операций? 
UKR ARMY
25 August, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC

Hi! Can we have fixed number recon units in raids, which we can type one time for prefer uses ? Instead number in range 

UTC +3:00
Commander #2250068
25 August, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC

Hi Leute warum werden eure Packs immer teurer und es ist fast nichts mehr drin? 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC
Bigoyoloswag said:

You should add neutron bombs so when you send them to enemy bases they kill only troops and not defensive structures 
Hi there! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add such update. If you have another ideas, you could share them in this tread. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:34 AM UTC

John A Strider said:

hello all,

- is there more information about the new feature League of Alliances yet ? When will it be applied ?

- is there a way to improve the 'join random alliance' routine ? I see a lot of new gamers end up in a dead alliance, maybe introduce a choice button where the Marshal can decide to allow new bases (or not !) and have the routine choose from the more active alliances ?

enjoy your friday,

J.

Hi there! 

1. This feature s under review now. If I get more information about this feature, I'll share it with players on our forum. 

2. Hi there! As far as I know this feature is under review as well. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:34 AM UTC
MOHAMED KAMEL said:

Goooog
Hi there! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC

байкал said:

День добрый  почему в хронилеще я захватиль цель а по казывает что цель свободна 

Приветствую, командор! Мне бы помог скриншот возникшей ситуации. 

Hi there! I would like to see the screenshot of this issue. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:36 AM UTC
xShaman said:

Does Plarium intend to give us some kind of Effective missile defence other than shielding the base?
Hi there! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add some shields, Commander. If we decide so, I'll let players know. 
UKR ARMY
25 August, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC

What happened with ops? I had received razors most of the time and now no more razors instead of this l receive aviation. 

Bigoyoloswag
Can you tell us what new units you are considering adding to the game?
UTC +7:00
TeXnic

После последнего обновления выполние спецопераций приводит лишь к снижению мощности армии и призы, получаемые в турнирах за выполнение операций слишком малы. Взгляните, например, на текущий турнир. Так как приз в спецоперациях расчитывается в ресурсах, то из-за высокой стоимости авиации все остальные войска не эффективны для отправки на спецоперации. Время открытия авиации у новых игроков без доната может занять пол года. Выходит сейчас спецоперации позволяют только получать опыт и никак не увеличивать мощность армии.

Планируется ли изменение механики работы спецопераций или вы намекаете нам, что нужно покупать войско за донат?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC

СТАЛЬНОЙ80 said:

Сделаете ли возможность покупать инженеров на постоянной основе? И зачем вы испоганили получение войск при прохождении операций? 

Привет! 

1. Пока не планировали. 

2. Все не так, как вы думаете, командир. Сейчас вы получаете в награду не только пехоту. У вас все также осталась возможность получить большую награду в игре. 
1700131 users registered; 39588 topics; 265196 posts; our newest member:po4ta_63