This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 18

32 Replies
РокнРолла
18 August, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC

Hello! Guys understand that due to the changes in the operations you made a serious mistake, now the game became unbalanced, before you earned money on it now it will end as there is no confrontation anyway, you have in the market of 1000000 downloads in fact the game is played by a maximum of 10,000 people and now Even less, now plays 100 alliances, the rest are already dead, and there will not be a renewal of the movement in the game, there will be no money, the project will simply be closed and all

UTC +3:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC

РокнРолла said:


Всем привет! мужики поймите что из за изменения в операциях вы сделали серьезную ошибку, теперь игра стал несбалансирована,раньше вы зарабатывали деньги на ней теперь это закончится так как нет противостояни́я никакого,у вас в маркете 1000000 скачивания на самом деле в игру играет максимум 10000 человек а теперь ещё меньше, играет сейчас играет 100 альянсов остальные уже мёртвые,а с новым обновление движения в игре не будет, денег не будет, проект просто закроют и все 

Приветствую, командир! Во-первых, здесь не только мужики, но еще и девушки :) 

Во-вторых, эти изменения были необходимы. Вы должны понимать, что глобально ничего не поменялось, кроме того, что вы теперь получаете награду не только пехотой. Кроме этого, о подобных изменения просили сами игроки, которые находили нечестным подобное развитие событий. 

Hi! We made this changes because there was a reason. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good rewards, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. 

UTC +2:00
1
acidevil
18 August, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC

Привет! Пакеты которые продаются реально, многим не по карману, и смысла нет в покупке если войска нельзя востанавливать кроме как не за деньги. Может система скидок для альянсов поможет привлечь народ.

UTC +3:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC

only2frendz said:


Hi admin,  

Whatever fixes done regarding ops is great thing.  But the rewards allotted by doing ops are some what abrupt,  doesnt really proving the means of ops like we get points etc.. 

The reward seems so lesser than killed troop count, less points and having no purpose to do ops. 

Hi, Commander! I gave the answer on this question. We made this changes because there was a reason. You need to keep in mind these changes were not global, and you still have a chance to get a good rewards, but now you won't get infantry only as a reward. Try to test it, complete several Ops to understand the mechanics. 

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC
SquirrelN8R 01 said:

Congrats on a great game. There needs to be another way other than Diamonds, to recover troops. Maybe with lots of RS

Hello! We don't plan to do so, unfortunately. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC
РокнРолла said:

Hello! Guys understand that due to the changes in the operations you made a serious mistake, now the game became unbalanced, before you earned money on it now it will end as there is no confrontation anyway, you have in the market of 1000000 downloads in fact the game is played by a maximum of 10,000 people and now Even less, now plays 100 alliances, the rest are already dead, and there will not be a renewal of the movement in the game, there will be no money, the project will simply be closed and all

I gave my answer, Commander. 
UTC +2:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC
acidevil said:

Привет! Пакеты которые продаются реально, многим не по карману, и смысла нет в покупке если войска нельзя востанавливать кроме как не за деньги. Может система скидок для альянсов поможет привлечь народ.

Привет! Пакет - скидка? Вы имеете в виду скидки? 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Guys! What to you think about Global Objectives Window? :) Did you like this feature? 

UTC +2:00
0
Bigoyoloswag
18 August, 2017, 9:58 AM UTC
A navy would also be pretty cool destroyers(offensive) subs (defensive) aircraft carriers(random buff to troops) the more unit types the better :)
UTC +7:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC

Bigoyoloswag said:


A navy would also be pretty cool destroyers(offensive) subs (defensive) aircraft carriers(random buff to troops) the more unit types the better :)

You can be sure someday we'll see the new troops in the game :)

Also, we're going to launch a new feature soon which will be helpful to increase troops stats, so follow the news :)

UTC +2:00
0
acidevil
18 August, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Да, скидки для альянсов и внутри альянса для покупки в магазине или пакеты которые не с бонусными скидками уже
UTC +3:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC

Guys, thank you for visiting our Online chat today! If you have suggestions about League of Alliances feature, you can leave them in this topic.


And the winner of this Online chat is BIGOYOLOSWAG! Please send me your in-game coordinates in PM :)


Have a great day! 

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 10:05 AM UTC

acidevil said:


Да, скидки для альянсов и внутри альянса для покупки в магазине или пакеты которые не с бонусными скидками уже

Вам не обязательно покупать скидки. В игре всегда есть выбор, как развиваться :) Вы можете постепенно прокачивать и без покупки внутриигровых ресурсов. Кроме того, если вы заручены поддержкой и помощью соклановцев, то это еще легче! 


There are two ways to develop your base and you could choose the way without buying Diamonds. Of course it can take some time, but if you play in Alliance and have a support it will be easier :)

UTC +2:00
0
1758556 users registered; 46031 topic; 280138 posts; our newest member:ดีๆหั้น