This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 18

32 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
18 August, 2017, 8:58 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
Akagami
18 August, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC
How to get troops from special op?
UTC +7:00
mera83
18 August, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC

what you do whit ops !!!! turn it back!!! don't pay any more 

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC

Akagami said:

How to get troops from special op?

Hello, Commander! You need to attack Ops to get the rewards :) By completing Ops you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the Ops. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. 

I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the Ops. You also can ask for help on our official forum.

UTC +2:00
Commander #2133025
18 August, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC
Hi guys love what you're doing so far huge fan of the game and everything you guys have going on so thanks. My question would be what is the deal with the things that look like they could be underground missile silos? Are they ever gonna be useful in the game, are they helpful now, do you get a boost of any kind by having your base next to them, do you guys have future plans for them, what are they all about
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC

mera83 said:

what you do whit ops !!!! turn it back!!! don't pay any more 

Hi! Commander, I have changed your message and deleted offensive words. If you don't want to get ban, please don't use such words.

As for the Ops, we made some changes in the balance to prevent the situation when players get a lot of troops. There was a feature in the balance and players found it, thus, they got a lot of rewards and advantages in the game. Try to test new balance and find your way to get big prizes. 

SquirrelN8R 01
18 August, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC
There needs to be another way other than diamonds,  to recover lost troops from Ops. Don't be like MZ and GOW and make people quit because you are forcing packs down our throats. When this game becomes Pay to 
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC

Commander #2133025 said:

Hi guys love what you're doing so far huge fan of the game and everything you guys have going on so thanks. My question would be what is the deal with the things that look like they could be underground missile silos? Are they ever gonna be useful in the game, are they helpful now, do you get a boost of any kind by having your base next to them, do you guys have future plans for them, what are they all about

Hi! Glad to see you on our forum, Commander!

I can't tell for sure if it will be changes in the future, but if you have any suggestion what exactly can be helpful, please share them with us in this thread :) 

Bigoyoloswag
18 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
When will u add an anti middle system like a THAAD to negate/ take less damage from missles?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC
SquirrelN8R 01 said:

There needs to be another way other than diamonds,  to recover lost troops from Ops. Don't be like MZ and GOW and make people quit because you are forcing packs down our throats. When this game becomes Pay to 
Hi! Commander, if you have any ideas what can be helpful for players in this case, please share them with us. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:28 AM UTC
Bigoyoloswag said:

When will u add an anti middle system like a THAAD to negate/ take less damage from missles?
Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add such feature. 
байкал
18 August, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC
Добрый день игра супер я в ней почти год каждый день играю  и буду играть  в данное время я глова альянса звезда,
UTC +8:00
Commander #2153869
18 August, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC
How to get troops from ops? I past 2 weeks and no troops from ops
UTC +1:00
Bigoyoloswag
18 August, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC
Its impossible to leave your army in your base because of constant missle attack I feel that upgrading the bunker was a good start but there needs to be more when u get hit by 100 missles and can't revive because they are full then just get hit by the main force
РокнРолла
18 August, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC

Всем привет! мужики поймите что из за изменения в операциях вы сделали серьезную ошибку, теперь игра стал несбалансирована,раньше вы зарабатывали деньги на ней теперь это закончится так как нет противостояни́я никакого,у вас в маркете 1000000 скачивания на самом деле в игру играет максимум 10000 человек а теперь ещё меньше, играет сейчас играет 100 альянсов остальные уже мёртвые,а с новым обновление движения в игре не будет, денег не будет, проект просто закроют и все 

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

байкал said:

Добрый день игра супер я в ней почти год каждый день играю  и буду играть  в данное время я глова альянса звезда,

Приветствую, командир! Спасибо за отзыв, желаю приятной игры! :) 

Hi, Commander! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I wish you glorious victories! :)
only2frendz
18 August, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

Hi admin,  

Whatever fixes done regarding ops is great thing.  But the rewards allotted by doing ops are some what abrupt,  doesnt really proving the means of ops like we get points etc.. 

The reward seems so lesser than killed troop count, less points and having no purpose to do ops. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

Commander #2153869 said:

How to get troops from ops? I past 2 weeks and no troops from ops

Hi! I gave my answer above :)

By completing Ops you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the Ops. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy.

I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the Ops. You also can ask for help on our official forum.

SquirrelN8R 01
18 August, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

Congrats on a great game. There needs to be another way other than Diamonds, to recover troops. Maybe with lots of RS

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 August, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
Bigoyoloswag said:

Its impossible to leave your army in your base because of constant missle attack I feel that upgrading the bunker was a good start but there needs to be more when u get hit by 100 missles and can't revive because they are full then just get hit by the main force
I got your point, COmmandert! But, unfortunately, as far as I know we don't plan to add such features. If we decide so, I'll let players know. 
1758213 users registered; 46011 topics; 280044 posts; our newest member:Kaan8