This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 11

52 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 8:57 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +2:00
Steffen vapor
11 August, 2017, 9:05 AM UTC

Hello 

What is the new Option in the Game ?
Elijah2
11 August, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC

Love this game, but can i ask if you can explain the loss of power when playing SOps why do i loose more than the game. Just a question.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 9:09 AM UTC
Steffen vapor said:

Hello 

What is the new Option in the Game ?
Hi! What exactly do you mean? :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC

Elijah2 said:

Love this game, but can i ask if you can explain the loss of power when playing SOps why do i loose more than the game. Just a question.

By completing Ops you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the Ops. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy.

I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the Ops. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the Ops work and how to catch a prize.

Don`t give up! Successfully completed Ops bring you closer to the reward. 

CANADÁ
11 August, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC

Hi Plarium. How do I get a 5th attachment for my base

UTC +3:00
Tamer abed
11 August, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
Hi why we lose more than they attack us or when we attack SOPS
SHOOTFIRST**
11 August, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
Hello Alina, enjoy the 
UTC +8:00
CANADÁ
11 August, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC

Ops have a limit. Because before yesterday I made all the special ops and then did not give me the option of more special ops

ucrop
11 August, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC

Доброго дня!предлагаю ввести літаки перехоплювачі які можна буде послати коли на тебе іде атака!шпіони займаються викраденням технологій в більш прокачаних ігроків?плюс територія альянса на якій можна буде ставити пво для захисту від ракет!ато 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC
saber6 said:

Why losses in the form of weariness is greater than praise

Hello, Commander! Would you mind telling everything in more details? 
CANADÁ
11 August, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

My radar is at an acceptable level and barely registers junk. For example, the diamond or ration stores detect them but very few

Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC

Tamer abed said:

Hi why we lose more than they attack us or when we attack SOPS

To not lose more than you get, you need to find your tactics, Commander. Ops are a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. You need to learn some parts of the gameplay by yourself. 

I can understand your feelings. You're upset. But maybe you need to change your tactics for the Ops. I think you could ask other players for help in the game or on our forum. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC
SHOOTFIRST** said:

Hello Alina, enjoy the 
Hi there! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC
CANADÁ said:

Ops have a limit. Because before yesterday I made all the special ops and then did not give me the option of more special ops

Hi! Of course they have a limit :) If you completed all Ops, you need to wait for the refresh. 
mark webber
11 August, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
Why do we not see the Base that was raided in battle reports so we can select it and send more reinforcements  asap
dieseldog65
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

ucrop said:

Доброго дня!предлагаю ввести літаки перехоплювачі які можна буде послати коли на тебе іде атака!шпіони займаються викраденням технологій в більш прокачаних ігроків?плюс територія альянса на якій можна буде ставити пво для захисту від ракет!ато 

Приветствую! К сожалению, мы не планировали вводить подобное пока что. Однако, если мы решим это сделать, то я буду иметь в виду ваше предложение :) Спасибо! 

Unfortunately, we don't plan to do such update. But if we decide so, I'll keep in mind your suggestion. 

CANADÁ
11 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

Perfect why I did all and then gave me only one special ops and the hours gave me all the new ones. The maximum limit how much

Bigoyoloswag
11 August, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
Do you guys ever plan on adding different units into the game or even a navy?
UTC +7:00
CANADÁ
11 August, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC

I would also like to know how I do so that my rations are not in red I know that improving the technology but I do not know what part of the economic technology is to improve

1698663 users registered; 39715 topics; 264397 posts; our newest member:bezofaxi