This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

25 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
4 August, 2017, 8:51 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


UTC +4:00
Bigoyoloswag
4 August, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC
Strela Alpha said:

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!



UTC +7:00
Bigoyoloswag
4 August, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC
When the next pvp tournament happening?
UTC +7:00
Allen1975
4 August, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC
Will you be having a troop revival discount soon?
Allen cox
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC

Hi there! Guys, today we have a special Online chat. We're going to discuss new feature League of Alliances with you. 

Please share your opinion with us. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC

Bigoyoloswag said:


When the next pvp tournament happening?

Hi! Soon :) 

Today we have a special Online chat. We're going to discuss new feature League of Alliances with you.

Please share your opinion with us. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC
Allen1975 said:

Will you be having a troop revival discount soon?
I checked the schedule, it will be launched soon :)
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC

Commanders, please notice today we have a special Online chat. We're going to discuss new feature League of Alliances with you :)

Please share your opinion with us. 

UTC +2:00
Christ2
4 August, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC
When I start played
UTC +10:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC
Christ2 said:

When I start played
Hi there! :) Welcome to our forum. 
UTC +2:00
Commander #1201848
4 August, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
Hello I like to ask why is the hospital so slow to recover the troops and why it take so much time to get the troops only with Ressourcen?
UTC +1:00
John A Strider
4 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
Alina Bright said:

Commanders, please notice today we have a special Online chat. We're going to discuss new feature League of Alliances with you :)

Please share your opinion with us. 

I would love to discuss this feature, but where is the info about this update ?
UTC +2:00
Terminator J
4 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
Is it possible to control in attacking a member... suppose like if I offended a person ... just let him or 2 members Attack me not whole alliance it's unfa
UTC +11:00
ВОВАН. С.В.
4 August, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC

Дорогой плариум а когда появятся новые анклавы места вроде для них есть

UTC +0:00
Superman 14
4 August, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC
Why do I cannot use missiles against the Headquarter of other alliances?
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC

Commander #1201848 said:


Hello I like to ask why is the hospital so slow to recover the troops and why it take so much time to get the troops only with Ressourcen?

Hi! This how this Hospital works. How much time does it take? 

Also, leave your thoughts about feature League of Alliances :) How do you think it will be helpful feature for players? 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:36 AM UTC

John A Strider said:


Alina Bright said:


Commanders, please notice today we have a special Online chat. We're going to discuss new feature League of Alliances with you :)

Please share your opinion with us. 

I would love to discuss this feature, but where is the info about this update ?

Hi! We didn't publish this info. We get a lot of suggestion from players who are interested in this feature. 

What do you think, this update will be helpful for players and Alliances? 
UTC +2:00
NASH EAGLE
4 August, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC
Hello PLARIUM,i have a small consern regarding the help/rienforcement,before it was enable any player sending rienforcement to onather player even They're difirent alliance..but now after of many updates it is remove.why?
Hard work will give you a succesfull Comander
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC
Commander #2396088 said:

Is it possible to control in attacking a member... suppose like if I offended a person ... just let him or 2 members Attack me not whole alliance it's unfa
Hi, Commander! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add such feature. We can't forbid attacks in the game. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

ВОВАН. С.В. said:


Дорогой плариум а когда появятся новые анклавы места вроде для них есть

Приветствую, к сожалению, расписанием добавления новых Анклавов я не владею. 

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have the information when new BS will be added to the game. 
UTC +2:00
1725490 users registered; 43171 topic; 271707 posts; our newest member:nibbasinnoelle