This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 28

76 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
28 July, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 28

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
fotin.sebastian
28 July, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC

Give us ..oportunity to realocate our buildings

UTC +9:00
Lord Skywalker
28 July, 2017, 9:09 AM UTC

Can I get 500,000 diamonds instead?I have lots of reviving to do.

MadsWave
28 July, 2017, 9:09 AM UTC

How can we move our buildings around in our base?

Jeff
UTC +6:00
draven1
28 July, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC

i spended money and lot of units are missing ...is a bug or ?!!

UTC +2:00
Barathrum
28 July, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
stealth missile in store... dont just buypack for ready it
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
fotin.sebastian said:

Give us ..oportunity to realocate our buildings

Hello, Commander! As far as I know we don't plan it :( 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
MadsWave said:

How can we move our buildings around in our base?

Hi! Unfortunately, you can't move your buildings in the game. 
bigdad298
28 July, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC
Will you guys ever limit alts by only allowing one game per ip address for computers and whatever it takes for cell phones and tablets to prevent alts from being used?
UTC +7:00
Lord Skywalker
28 July, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC
Is Soldiers Inc going to have an option for moving or rganizing the buildings within your base?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC
draven1 said:

i spended money and lot of units are missing ...is a bug or ?!!

Hi! Commander, why it happened? Could you please specify this issue? 
Commander #2413647
28 July, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC
АЛЬФА Привет!! Почему я не могу стать главой альянса?? Нужно голосование.... Но в альянсе я один !!! Я же не буду голосовать сам за себя.... ))))
UTC +3:00
draven1
28 July, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC

no one on ...soon no one will play this game if plarium supp dont responds ...is a game full of chats and bugs....i don't spend any € in future if plarium don't give me back what I lost 

CANADÁ
28 July, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Hello, a question like I do to keep improving two buildings at a time.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC

bigdad298 said:

Will you guys ever limit alts by only allowing one game per ip address for computers and whatever it takes for cell phones and tablets to prevent alts from being used?

Hello, Commander! Welcome to our forum! 

We have added limits within the game trading and gifting systems that restrict the maximum amount of Resources that can be transferred between two players. This means that a player, who has created several game accounts will be unable to use “feeder” accounts to supply any significant amount of resources to his or her primary playing account.

We have also implemented safeguards to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts to upgrade Alliance Black Sites. We have mandated the completion of a probationary period for new Alliance members before they are permitted to send resources to Alliance Black Sites or participate in various Alliance activities.

As we add more features and limitations to further discourage the use of alternate accounts, the relative advantage of this practice will continue to decline.

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.

For example, we add more opportunities to develop your main account, and it takes even more time than before. Thus, players, who need to support several accounts, will need to spend more time on that, while you could spend that time to make your main account even stronger.

draven1
the fact is after I buy I go on base and the units are missing some of they....dont know ....
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Lord Skywalker said:

Is Soldiers Inc going to have an option for moving or rganizing the buildings within your base?
Unfortunately, we don't plan to add this feature :(
CANADÁ
28 July, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC

Hello, a question like I do to keep improving two buildings at a time.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 July, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
Commander #2413647 said:

АЛЬФА Привет!! Почему я не могу стать главой альянса?? Нужно голосование.... Но в альянсе я один !!! Я же не буду голосовать сам за себя.... ))))
Привет, командир! Я не Альфа, но помощь окажу. Если сложилась ситуация, что альянс действительно неактивен, то стоит обратиться в службу поддержки. Объясни ситуацию и я уверена, что тебе окажут помощь 
Lord Skywalker
28 July, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

Are there going to be more annexes, perhaps for build/research times?

1663083 users registered; 33833 topics; 253306 posts; our newest member:KnightOps