This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

43 Replies
DELTA FORCE 2
21 July, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC
Comment on améliore les objets de construction aux niveau ll ,lll, lv ?
UTC +0:00
John A Strider
Sparhawk122 said:

John A Strider said:

Hello Strela Alpha, I have a few questions

- can it be made possible for a Marshall to delete attack requests made in the Alliance Center, under Combat Support ?

We already have the ability to delete attack requests as Marshall.

thx Sparhawk, I just found out it needs to be done by selecting it -> EDIT -> then it's possible to delete
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager

Sparhawk122 said:

To reiterate. The infrantry payouts for multi bases in regards to Special Operations is completely unbalanced. Is there a estimated time of arrival for a permanent solution?

The desire to spend money is low when instead you can create multi bases without spending and acquire an easy 10-12 million in offense or defense and spam attack your enemies with them. I can give you names of over 100 players that I personally know have left the game due to the multi base issue. 

The funny thing. The only thing that makes more then one base viable is the Special Operations algorythm. 

I also have another question:

Are there plans to put further limitations on missile attacks. In regards to daily limit and how many attacks you can make on the one base per day.  (Not limited enough)As well as possible anti missile defense systems for our bases to help protect against missiles?

I got your point, Commander. Thank you for sharing this info with us. This task is a high priority task for the team, but, unfortunately, I can't tell for sure when it will be added. I hope in the near future we'll launch the changes. 

Sparhawk122
21 July, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC

Will players who were directly affected by manipulated accounts like Big Ben (Apocolapse, Gobbler, Whopper jr) and Flash be compensated? LoW took the worst of the troop glitch before Big Ben account got banned. 

Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

Verticopro said:

What is the best way to attack another player

At first I suggest to send spies to the base to calculate the power of your opponent :) 

DELTA FORCE 2
21 July, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC
Il y'a t'il des techniques pour gagner les opérations spécial ?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC
DELTA FORCE 2 said:

S'il vous plaît je comprend pas l'anglais es-ce que vous pouvez interprèter en français notre chat?
Hello! Unfortunately, we can launch onlina chats in English only :(
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
Commander #1355745 said:

Gibt es das hier auch in deutsch

Hello, Commander! Welcome to our forum! If you're talking about online chat, we can launch it in English only 
Commander #1534230
21 July, 2017, 9:43 AM UTC
Can we have black sites for lower alliances where they survive  the big boys. 
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC

John A Strider said:

Hello Strela Alpha, I have a few questions

- can it be made possible for a Marshall to delete attack requests made in the Alliance Center, under Combat Support ?

- when will (paying) players be compensated for losses caused by the 'manipulated' accounts (like Flash-xpeh and others) ?

(you have a great game potential going, give the developers also access to this forum so they read and become aware of what is going on and what they need to do in order to improve actual gameplay and especially balance, so you won't lose more customers)

kind regards,

John A Strider

Hello, Commander! Thank you for coming up! 

We know about this situation and we're working on it. We're going to launch some changes in the game balance to take this situation under control. Also, we add more features and limitations to further discourage the use of alternate accounts, the relative advantage of this practice will continue to decline.

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.

@нтон
21 July, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC

Добрый день.

Можно добавить в функцию радара способность предупреждение о надвигающийся атаке вражеских сил на игрока альянса, таким образом, чтоб это видели всё игроки альянса? Сейчас эта функция доступна только в том случаи если все игроки альянса обменяются подкреплениями друг с другом . В этом случаи все игроки альянса получают предупреждение об атаке даже вне игры. Надеюсь мой вопрос понятен. Спасибо

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC
utopia said:

Bonjour il y a un gros soucis avec les rations l équivalent de la fontaine de vie sur stormfall serait le bienvenu pour augmenter nos armées merci
Hi, Commander! I'll appreciate if you send me more details about your suggestion. Thank you in advance! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC
John A Strider said:

thx Sparhawk, I just found out it needs to be done by selecting it -> EDIT -> then it's possible to delete

DELTA FORCE 2
21 July, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
Mon problème est opérations tête de mort existe t'il une stratégie pour bien mener ma missions ?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:51 AM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:

Will players who were directly affected by manipulated accounts like Big Ben (Apocolapse, Gobbler, Whopper jr) and Flash be compensated? LoW took the worst of the troop glitch before Big Ben account got banned. 

We're not going to give compensation, Commander, because there was no glitch. As I said before, players use regular in-game processes to get the troops. It weren't cheats or bugs.You could read this info here

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

DELTA FORCE 2 said:

Il y'a t'il des techniques pour gagner les opérations spécial ?

Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, I can't give you advice, because players need to learn this part of the gameplay by themselves. You could ask other players for help on our forum  

Sparhawk122
21 July, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

We're not going to give compensation, Commander, because there was no glitch. As I said before, players use regular in-game processes to get the troops. It weren't cheats or bugs.You could read this info here

What was it then?

Big Ben explained the troop glitch in detail. And how he did it.

He also showed us how much money he had spent in total. A bit over $2k US only. 

But had 4,800 Barracudas and much more. 26k 'enhanced' equalizer bombers. 

Only $2k US dollars and he had the largest army in the whole server. Cleary even the blind know it was a glitch. 

Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:57 AM UTC
Commander #1534230 said:

Can we have black sites for lower alliances where they survive  the big boys. 
Hi, Commander! You need to upgrade your Alliance and invite active players to the Alliance. Everyone has a chance to get the Black Sites! 
@нтон
21 July, 2017, 9:58 AM UTC

Good afternoon.

You can add to the function of the radar capacity warning of the impending attack by enemy forces on the player of the Alliance, thus, so it is seen by all players of the Alliance? Now this feature is available only in the event that all players of the Alliance will share underpinnings with each other . In this case, all players receive a warning about the attack, even outside the game. I hope my question is clear. Thank you

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:58 AM UTC
@нтон said:

Добрый день.

Можно добавить в функцию радара способность предупреждение о надвигающийся атаке вражеских сил на игрока альянса, таким образом, чтоб это видели всё игроки альянса? Сейчас эта функция доступна только в том случаи если все игроки альянса обменяются подкреплениями друг с другом . В этом случаи все игроки альянса получают предупреждение об атаке даже вне игры. Надеюсь мой вопрос понятен. Спасибо

Привет, командир! Не знаю, насколько технически возможно реализовать, но я передам Вашу идею.
1721643 users registered; 42508 topics; 271457 posts; our newest member:hansolo15011991