This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21

43 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
21 July, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! July 21


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


UTC +4:00
Ale_sherifu_OP
21 July, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC
Hey, i know that you have it in plans the alliance upgradea, meaning the marshall could recall all the troope from bs or hq. Wondering if you have an eta on those plans. Also do you have any other big plans/upgradea that you could tell us? Thank you!
UTC +3:00
Terminator J
21 July, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC
Want to ask any upgrades like will see our troops fighting sceneries ?? I hope it will be d
UTC +11:00
Commander #2065253
21 July, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC

Hi


Do you have any plans to overhaul the special ops feature of the game? Whilst it is a good feature, the patterns used to obtain maximum troops has been discovered by some and is being taken advantage of by people by creating alternate bases and reinforcing their own bases with them. I dont quite see this as fair and balanced for others. Are there any changes coming there th
UTC +10:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC

Ale_sherifu_OP said:


Hey, i know that you have it in plans the alliance upgradea, meaning the marshall could recall all the troope from bs or hq. Wondering if you have an eta on those plans. Also do you have any other big plans/upgradea that you could tell us? Thank you!

Hi! This feature is under review now :) When I get the information about the results, I'll let players know. As for our plans, we're working on a big feature now. Unfortunately, I can't share the details. Follow the news! 


UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC
Commander #2396088 said:

Want to ask any upgrades like will see our troops fighting sceneries ?? I hope it will be d
Hi! Unfortunately, we don't have such plans. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Commander #2065253 said:


Hi


Do you have any plans to overhaul the special ops feature of the game? Whilst it is a good feature, the patterns used to obtain maximum troops has been discovered by some and is being taken advantage of by people by creating alternate bases and reinforcing their own bases with them. I dont quite see this as fair and balanced for others. Are there any changes coming there th
Hi! Yes, we know about this situation and our team is working on it. 
UTC +2:00
Rorschach
21 July, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC

At the end of an alliance event or daily alliance mission the rankings should be available for marshalls so we can give prizes inside own alliances to best players of the alliance.


UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC
Rorschach said:

At the end of an alliance event or daily alliance mission the rankings should be available for marshalls so we can give prizes inside own alliances to best players of the alliance.


Hello! Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass it to our devs :)
UTC +2:00
DELTA FORCE 2
21 July, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC
Bonjour merci pour tout ce que vous faite pour la meilleure qualité de ce jeu
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
DELTA FORCE 2 said:

Bonjour merci pour tout ce que vous faite pour la meilleure qualité de ce jeu
Hi! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Commander! :) If you have some questions or suggestions, please leave them in this topic. 
UTC +2:00
Rorschach
21 July, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC

Change attribute privileges like use serum or alliance management  individually to each player not on ranks.


UTC +2:00
Sparhawk122
21 July, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

To reiterate. The infrantry payouts for multi bases in regards to Special Operations is completely unbalanced. Is there a estimated time of arrival for a permanent solution?

The desire to spend money is low when instead you can create multi bases without spending and acquire an easy 10-12 million in offense or defense and spam attack your enemies with them. I can give you names of over 100 players that I personally know have left the game due to the multi base issue. 

The funny thing. The only thing that makes more then one base viable is the Special Operations algorythm. 

I also have another question:

Are there plans to put further limitations on missile attacks. In regards to daily limit and how many attacks you can make on the one base per day.  (Not limited enough)As well as possible anti missile defense systems for our bases to help protect against missiles?







Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
Verticopro
21 July, 2017, 9:28 AM UTC
What is the best way to attack another player
UTC +6:00
DELTA FORCE 2
21 July, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC
S'il vous plaît je comprend pas l'anglais es-ce que vous pouvez interprèter en français notre chat?
UTC +0:00
Commander #1355745
21 July, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC

Gibt es das hier auch in deutsch


UTC +1:00
John A Strider
21 July, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC

Hello Strela Alpha, I have a few questions


- can it be made possible for a Marshall to delete attack requests made in the Alliance Center, under Combat Support ?


- when will (paying) players be compensated for losses caused by the 'manipulated' accounts (like Flash-xpeh and others) ?

(you have a great game potential going, give the developers also access to this forum so they read and become aware of what is going on and what they need to do in order to improve actual gameplay and especially balance, so you won't lose more customers)


kind regards,


John A Strider
UTC +2:00
Sparhawk122
21 July, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC

John A Strider said:


Hello Strela Alpha, I have a few questions


- can it be made possible for a Marshall to delete attack requests made in the Alliance Center, under Combat Support ?


- when will (paying) players be compensated for losses caused by the 'manipulated' accounts (like Flash-xpeh and others) ?

(you have a great game potential going, give the developers also access to this forum so they read and become aware of what is going on and what they need to do in order to improve actual gameplay and especially balance, so you won't lose more customers)


kind regards,


John A Strider

We already have the ability to delete attack requests as Marshall.



Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC
Rorschach said:

Change attribute privileges like use serum or alliance management  individually to each player not on ranks.


Hi! Unfortunately, we don't plan do that, but I'll keep in mind this suggestion. If you have another ideas how to improve the game, please leave them in this thread. Thanks :)
UTC +2:00
utopia
21 July, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
Bonjour il y a un gros soucis avec les rations l équivalent de la fontaine de vie sur stormfall serait le bienvenu pour augmenter nos armées merci
UTC +1:00
1720389 users registered; 42405 topics; 270659 posts; our newest member:Castle №11032012