This topic is closed

The special Community Manager chat about the Plarium YouTube channel has begun! July 14

9 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
14 July, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

The special Community Manager chat about the Plarium YouTube channel has begun!


Do you have questions about the channel and the videos we make for our players? Ask them on this thread and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour, after which one lucky player to ask a question will earn 2,000 Diamonds! Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for new videos and so much more!


UTC +4:00
Ale_Sherifu'
14 July, 2017, 9:13 AM UTC
Hey, when are you going to increase the levels in special ops? And when are going to update the alliances posibility for marshall to recall all the troops from bs's and hq? Thank you
UTC +3:00
UKR ARMY
14 July, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC

Hi! I'd like to see if Plarium will create tutorial, with details and tips how ops works, for better understanding.

UTC +3:00
Ale_Sherifu'
14 July, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
And also regarding the Youtube channel, how are you going to organize the contests for receiving diamonds and how will the administrators know the link between the youtube account and the game so we can receive the prize(in case we won:) ) . Thank you
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Ale_Sherifu' said:


Hey, when are you going to increase the levels in special ops? And when are going to update the alliances posibility for marshall to recall all the troops from bs's and hq? Thank you

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your questions. As for the Special Ops, we don't plan to increase the levels in the near future. As for the second suggestion — this feature is under review. 

Maybe you have some questions about our YouTube channel as well :) 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC

UKR ARMY said:


Hi! I'd like to see if Plarium will create tutorial, with details and tips how ops works, for better understanding.

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass it to our team :) If you have more ideas about the videos which can be helpful for our players, please share them with us!  

UTC +2:00
Cleber Adrian
14 July, 2017, 9:28 AM UTC
Impwcble
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC

Ale_Sherifu' said:


And also regarding the Youtube channel, how are you going to organize the contests for receiving diamonds and how will the administrators know the link between the youtube account and the game so we can receive the prize(in case we won:) ) . Thank you

Nice question, Commander. We always ask our players to leave the name of the game and coordinates in comments under the video. Thus, we can find player in the game in order to send the reward :) If player doesn't leave this information, we ask him\her to send us these details. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC
Cleber Adrian said:

Impwcble
Hm? 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC

Thank you for coming up today, Commanders! The winner is ALE_SHERIFU' ! Please PM me your coordinates so I can send you a Reward!  

Have a good one! 

UTC +2:00
1665924 users registered; 33923 topics; 253288 posts; our newest member:pieper.laura89