This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 30

57 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC
CommanderStorm said:

Is it gona be possible to see attacks made on or frome uther alliance members?
Can you please specify this idea?
UTC +2:00
CANADÁ
30 June, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC

I could give you an idea. The game is very good but would be much better if you add warships would be much better still.

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC
CANADÁ said:

Hi, look, I wanted to ask a question. In which today consists of the game update

Hi! We needed to fix an issue. It doesn't affect the gameplay in any way. 
Mungus
30 June, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC
Why is a single player allowed to single handedly take down an HQ or 19 Black sites in one day; why is that not required to be a group effort by several members  an alliance?
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC
Commander #676392 said:

Is it possible to get more than 10 recon missions at a time?  It is becoming more difficult
No, it's improssible to do more of them. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
Jayco said:

Can we get the incoming attack warnings on bases that we have troops at so we can support each other better 
Don't you think that it will spam players who have many Reinforcements? 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC
Mungus said:

Why is a single player allowed to single handedly take down an HQ or 19 Black sites in one day; why is that not required to be a group effort by several members  an alliance?
Some players use in-app purchases in order to develop faster, but if you join with other players you don't have to do the same. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC
CANADÁ said:

I could give you an idea. The game is very good but would be much better if you add warships would be much better still.

Fisaghures
30 June, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Fisaghures said:

Can u make some gears and artifacts for units ?

Two new buildings , one make metal , another gear,  armor,  weapon.  Artifact like more cache,  more xp,  finding gem and gear chance from 

battle 

CANADÁ

All right. I have another question in yesterday my power to attack my units at the base of the 374k firepower and then I disconnected and when I came back I decreased the power of fire and it is not attack attacks I do not know why that is

Mungus
Why award more diamonds in some tourneys than a player can buy in a game pack? It only makes it possible for unnamed big bullies to be able to keep single handedly take down entire HQs and 19 black sites in one day, because with the excess diamond reward in the tourneys he can not only
UTC +1:00
Fisaghures
30 June, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC
Fisaghures said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Fisaghures said:

Two new buildings , one make metal , another gear,  armor,  weapon.  Artifact like more cache,  more xp,  finding gem and gear chance from 

battle 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC

CANADÁ said:

All right. I have another question in yesterday my power to attack my units at the base of the 374k firepower and then I disconnected and when I came back I decreased the power of fire and it is not attack attacks I do not know why that is

Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC
Fisaghures said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Fisaghures said:

battle 

We'll think about it, thanks :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:56 AM UTC
Mungus said:

Why award more diamonds in some tourneys than a player can buy in a game pack? It only makes it possible for unnamed big bullies to be able to keep single handedly take down entire HQs and 19 black sites in one day, because with the excess diamond reward in the tourneys he can not only
You can earn Diamonds for game play actions or participating in contests on the Forum :)
CANADÁ
30 June, 2017, 9:59 AM UTC

Thank you very much, I get in touch with them. I really enjoy the game.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC

Thank you for coming today, Commanders!

It was great to chat with you :) 

Today's winner is RUBEN ERIK ! Please PM me your coordinates so I can send you a Reward :) 

See you!

Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC
CANADÁ said:

Thank you very much, I get in touch with them. I really enjoy the game.

We're glad you like it! 
1664151 users registered; 34021 topic; 253067 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger