This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 30

57 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
30 June, 2017, 8:54 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 30


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


UTC +4:00
VyxenOfFire
30 June, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC

Strela Alpha said:


Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 30


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


Are there going to be more  levels added soon?


UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC
VyxenOfFire said:

Strela Alpha said:


Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 30


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


Are there going to be more vip levels added soon?


Hi! We don't plan to add them in the near future. 
UTC +2:00
Fisaghures
30 June, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Can u make some gears and artifacts for units ?


UTC +2:00
Ruben Erik
30 June, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

When you will bring extra permanent engineer? Just like is in total domination? I would love to see that coming. :)

UTC +3:00
madmoh dz3
30 June, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

Why there are no more diamond caches

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
madmoh dz3 said:

Why there are no more diamond caches

You can find more of them on the Map. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC
Ruben Erik said:

When you will bring extra permanent engineer? Just like is in total domination? I would love to see that coming. :)

We don't plan to add a permanent Engineer in the near future :) 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC
Fisaghures said:

Can u make some gears and artifacts for units ?


Can you please specify this idea? 
UTC +2:00
The Stig
30 June, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

Can we have a bigger bunker?


UTC +1:00
Ruben Erik
30 June, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Ruben Erik said:


When you will bring extra permanent engineer? Just like is in total domination? I would love to see that coming. :)

We don't plan to add a permanent Engineer in the near future :) 

:(


UTC +3:00
madmoh dz3
30 June, 2017, 9:28 AM UTC

Why there is no compensation for units lost during attacks through resources rather than diamonds

UTC +0:00
Tanuzo
30 June, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC

Is true that the units of radar missions back again

UTC +2:00
ЧЕСНОК :)
30 June, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC
Играю недавно , а у меня в ежедневных заданиях стоит , наймите 20 БТР ! Как я их найму ? Если они не открыты! 
UTC +3:00
el conquistador
30 June, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC

Hola .dime el tema de las operaciones ayer perdi mas de 8mil tropas con una nivel 51 cuando la pase no me dio ni una en recompensa eso por qué y la paga al banco no la entiendo ya que una vez que saldas la deuda seguis perdiendo unidades sin poder recuperarlas 


UTC +3:00
ЧЕСНОК :)
30 June, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
Что делать альянсам , где лидер не заходит в игру больше 21 дня ?
UTC +3:00
Prioratus33
30 June, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
Buongiorno come posso riuscire a guadagnare più diamanti possibili? 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
ЧЕСНОК :) said:

Играю недавно , а у меня в ежедневных заданиях стоит , наймите 20 БТР ! Как я их найму ? Если они не открыты! 
Добрый день! Спасибо за Ваш отзыв. Мы подкорректируем работу данных квестов.
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC
Tanuzo said:

Is true that the units of radar missions back again

What do you mean? 
UTC +2:00
Fisaghures
30 June, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC
Pls do it now cuz there is no future with Trump in USA and Putin in Russia,  north Korea and middle east situation.  I want to enjoy the game now 
UTC +2:00
1720162 users registered; 42298 topics; 270487 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680131