This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

78 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
1Chance said:

Make the units in the unit queue drag and drop for what to make next vs waiting for the next item to finish.

We're not going to add such a feature, you can boost the queues.
UTC +2:00
Giant Player
21 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
I have had the same issue. Causes a huge delay in attacking HQ's
UTC +6:00
Mooseknuckle
21 June, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

How about fixing the criminal special ops system and rewarding your loyal customers more instead of always looking to gouge them?

UTC +10:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Ranger77 said:

I'm having trouble with completing black site missions. I can't find them. How do we locate them?
Only by searching through the Map. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
Jonhson said:

I also like the fact that when I send a ticket to you I always get a response, unlike other games I play..... great game and have a great day!!
Thank you! We love you too :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
Commander #2391762 said:

Hola a todos, tengo un problema con la base Edwin3,  quiero usarla pero no tengo anexada a mi correo
Hi! Please contact us at https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can help you :) 
Commander #1543554
21 June, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
Need to have more resource caches available. NEVER find any available, always occupied by very high level players
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
hector said:

will plarium solve the russians alts issue ever ?

too many people quite the game cause of it..

too many people paid money and lost everything cause plarium cant solve it..

i belive everyone would love to get honest answer to that issue.. 

th alot david.

We're woking on adding certain limits in order to make creative alt account less attractive for players. 
Amitab
21 June, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC

Please advise how to use nanochips

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
captain4 said:

It would be nice to have anti aircraft annexes and be able to shoot down planes and helicopters before they attack or as they fly over, is this in the plan
We don't plan to add anything like that as it won't give much benefits to players. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
Ulyssess said:

Hello, great game, however I have a question. Why do we as players not have more administrative control over our alliances? Our current options are extremely limited compared to other games of similar content. Also question about battles... why can we not see incoming troops AND the attacks on our bases? It's frustrating 
You can always share your ideas on how we can improve rights options in Alliance in Suggestion thread and I'll pass it ti our devs! It would be really helpful!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Can you share updates currently in works that we can expect in the coming months

It's a secret :P Stay tuned!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
Protection said:

Would it be possible to have a feature where different alliances can co-ordinate an attack on a base, similiar to the feature where one alliance can co-ordinate an attack on a hq/bs.  Might help the big guns think a little harder before picking on the little guns ;-)
I'll pass your suggestion :) Thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Commander #1543554 said:

Why do some players have ?? for coordinates and cannot be found on map? 
Because players get coordinates after they build the very first Unit. Until then their Base won't have any coordinates. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Regarding aid revive with RSS.. I lost 23k Marines, was able to revive 12k. So this logic days later I put 10k Marines in my annex and got attacked and aid system was empty prior to attack and I was only allowed to revive 7,500 Marines? That made no sense to me?

Such cases should be checked individually. If you believe that you faced an issue, please contact our Support team so they can check this - https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
Mooseknuckle said:

How about fixing the criminal special ops system and rewarding your loyal customers more instead of always looking to gouge them?

Special Ops work without any issues. Please note that Reward may differ from your expectations. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Commander #1543554 said:

Need to have more resource caches available. NEVER find any available, always occupied by very high level players
You can search Caches right through the map, I'm sure you'll find vacant Caches there. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
Amitab said:

Please advise how to use nanochips

You can activate them in order to get bonuses to your army. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

Thank you for coming today, it was fun!

The winner is PROTECTION! Please PM me your coordinates so I can send you a Reward :)

See you next time! 

1777939 users registered; 48082 topics; 286162 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger