This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

78 Replies
Commander #2391762
21 June, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Hola a todos, tengo un problema con la base Edwin3,  quiero usarla pero no tengo anexada a mi correo
UTC +6:00
francescon1

Molto interessante

UTC +2:00
hector

will plarium solve the russians alts issue ever ?

too many people quite the game cause of it..

too many people paid money and lost everything cause plarium cant solve it..

i belive everyone would love to get honest answer to that issue.. 

th alot david.

captain4
21 June, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
It would be nice to have anti aircraft annexes and be able to shoot down planes and helicopters before they attack or as they fly over, is this in the plan
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Mallomaister said:

Any new about plarium plans about increase limit members to more of 120 members? When can be this and how many players will increase the limit? Other question you increased the ops to lvl 105.In other plarium games you have until lvl 120.When you plan increase more lvl ops and how? 5 ops more until 110 in the next? Other thing.About the rewards.Is impossible have the reward of clan territory.Its exagerated your request for this.The biggest clans that have more territory or the clans that had more territory yet in the past cant be the reward lvl 1 in this.You can change this? 

I'll pass your suggestion, thanks!
Protection
21 June, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
Would it be possible to have a feature where different alliances can co-ordinate an attack on a base, similiar to the feature where one alliance can co-ordinate an attack on a hq/bs.  Might help the big guns think a little harder before picking on the little guns ;-)
UTC +0:00
Tobin045

Good Day, What about a defense against missile attack and be able to shot them in flight.

Also make it posible for generals to kick there marshall when the marshall as gone awol and no contact from him
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Capt_Blake said:

Hello could you tell me when do you get bonus troops on spécial ops ?

This should be learnt from experience :) 
iban2016
Buenas tardes,yo tenia una pregunta.se puede 
UTC +1:00
Ulyssess
21 June, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Hello, great game, however I have a question. Why do we as players not have more administrative control over our alliances? Our current options are extremely limited compared to other games of similar content. Also question about battles... why can we not see incoming troops AND the attacks on our bases? It's frustrating 
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Prioratus33 said:

Buongiorno volevo sapere come si poteva fare per capire dove sorgeranno dei siti oscuri?

Can you please specify your question? 
Mallomaister
21 June, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

And about increase limit members to more of 120? And increase more lvl ops? Some of this things are in the plans of plarium soon? 

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
ERALMO PTY JR said:

Why sometimes the power of attacks of my troops is higer in my base than the HQ?

I
Probably, because of the Bonuses. They are not included in HQ stats.
benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

Can you share updates currently in works that we can expect in the coming months

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
Ashero said:

Hi Guyz

Its Great Job

Why dont you also Have Naval base and have sone patrol Vessels or Destroyer Ships also

Also in Terms of Transport try changing graphics to Ground transport in case of Tanks and Armoured Soldiers
Thank you for your feedback! You can also share your ideas in our Suggestions thread. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC
lewregister said:

Hi, a feature we need is the ability to eject reinforcements from a black site, like you can return reins from your base to their owner. This would be done by Marshall. We had to boot a general from alliance just to return his 7mil troops because he couldn't be online at a certain time. Better if marshall could just send his troops back

Hi! This suggestion is under consideration now :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Ashero said:

Hi team

I had issue last week

I upgraded to shredder guns for defence using 2k worth diamonds but twice amount of diamonds got deducted due to glotch while only 1 gun got installed request if you cld pls check and revert back

My user id is 1937513
Hi! Please report this issue to our Support team at https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can help you. Thanks!
Commander #1543554
21 June, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
 Why do some players have ?? for coordinates and cannot be found on map? 
UTC +5:00
benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

Regarding aid revive with RSS.. I lost 23k Marines, was able to revive 12k. So this logic days later I put 10k Marines in my annex and got attacked and aid system was empty prior to attack and I was only allowed to revive 7,500 Marines? That made no sense to me?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
lewregister said:

Do base defense boosts, e.g. Light Inf / Armour defense annex or any base emplacements extend to reins in HQ and Blacksite? I know they don't apply if units are in bunker.
No, they don't work in HQs and Black Sites. 
1660976 users registered; 33461 topic; 252494 posts; our newest member:flyneagle58