This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

78 Replies
Commander #1459298
21 June, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Hi , l want to have the largest troops on this game , and the most hero level , with my thankful to all . 
UTC +2:00
Mallomaister
21 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Any new about plarium plans about increase limit members to more of 120 members? When can be this and how many players will increase the limit? Other question you increased the ops to lvl 105.In other plarium games you have until lvl 120.When you plan increase more lvl ops and how? 5 ops more until 110 in the next? Other thing.About the rewards.Is impossible have the reward of clan territory.Its exagerated your request for this.The biggest clans that have more territory or the clans that had more territory yet in the past cant be the reward lvl 1 in this.You can change this? 

UTC +1:00
Ale_Sherifu'

Hey,

A big improvment for this game could be the levels for special ops to be increased(more then 5 levels) and for the alliance, the general and marshall should have more options( see who is on probation, see the power that player see's and others) also the marshall should have the ability to recall everyone troops from hq/bs.
UTC +3:00
Capt_Blake

Hello could you tell me when do you get bonus troops on spécial ops ?

Prioratus33
21 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Buongiorno volevo sapere come si poteva fare per capire dove sorgeranno dei siti oscuri?

ERALMO PTY JR
21 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Why sometimes the power of attacks of my troops is higer in my base than the HQ?

I
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Gen.Schneider said:

Thank you for this opportunity an for having this fantastic game!! Is there any other possible way to do probation period other then staying out of HQ???

Hi! No, every player should stay on probation before going to the main cast.
Jonhson
21 June, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
Yes, obtaining intelligence files is difficult I get them in every tournament that has them although this is very slow, I have been trying to get enough to do some research....
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Most people complain, so I thinks it's just as important to praise when due, plarium has done a great job on the tourneys especially pvp, to encourage teams to really take advantage, so kudos as many complained and plarium​ listened and made a great ugrade for tourneys..Great job!  

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you like the game!
Ashero
21 June, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Hi Guyz

Its Great Job

Why dont you also Have Naval base and have sone patrol Vessels or Destroyer Ships also

Also in Terms of Transport try changing graphics to Ground transport in case of Tanks and Armoured Soldiers
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Jonhson said:

I have just been playing for around 3months , I play mobile strike for over 3 years but I'm enjoying this game much more!! I would like to be able to place more annexes on site at the same time, I know you can buy an extra slot but could you have a way to win this option or achieve it through growth?
Not in the moment, but I'll pass your feedback, thanks!
lewregister
21 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Hi, a feature we need is the ability to eject reinforcements from a black site, like you can return reins from your base to their owner. This would be done by Marshall. We had to boot a general from alliance just to return his 7mil troops because he couldn't be online at a certain time. Better if marshall could just send his troops back

UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
sgt kuchie said:

when will we be able to develop and build missiles our srlves instead of buying them with diamonds
Not in the near future. But you can collect Diamonds in the game for completing different tasks in order to get Missiles :) 
Ashero
21 June, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Hi team

I had issue last week

I upgraded to shredder guns for defence using 2k worth diamonds but twice amount of diamonds got deducted due to glotch while only 1 gun got installed request if you cld pls check and revert back

My user id is 1937513
lewregister
21 June, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
Do base defense boosts, e.g. Light Inf / Armour defense annex or any base emplacements extend to reins in HQ and Blacksite? I know they don't apply if units are in bunker.
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Te Fiti _ Te Kā said:

Hey how are u today?.... I have a suggestion for the game.... Can you please make it to where we can rearrange our bases so they can be organized and everything that is similar can be In the same area. It would make game play so much easier for everything that is similar to be close together so we are not looking all over the board for things... And also I think it would be awesome if when your a general or Marshall you can make your name a different color for about 50 to 100 diamonds...

Hi! I'm great, thanks! This suggestion is under consideration now :) 
1Chance

Make the units in the unit queue drag and drop for what to make next vs waiting for the next item to finish.

Ranger77
21 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
I'm having trouble with completing black site missions. I can't find them. How do we locate them?
Jonhson
21 June, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
I also like the fact that when I send a ticket to you I always get a response, unlike other games I play..... great game and have a great day!!
UTC +6:00
gimbo2612
21 June, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Hi all i think that in this game you dont need strategy, you dont need to be able to play but you only need your credit card.
1719922 users registered; 42180 topics; 270338 posts; our newest member:Gordo_MR