This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

78 Replies
Strela Alpha
21 June, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC

Hello, so I have a suggestion maybe set up a defense you can pay for where if your base is hit, it automatically engages so you don't lose everything as most people aren't online all time?, I know people will pay for that type of option

UTC +6:00
benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC

Also can you get plarium to fix reward report from ops. When u win big troops rewards, the report misses a digit..example win 384000 Marines, report states 38400

joe4421971
21 June, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
They already have that. The total protection shield "bubble". They come in 8
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Hello, so I have a suggestion maybe set up a defense you can pay for where if your base is hit, it automatically engages so you don't lose everything as most people aren't online all time?, I know people will pay for that type of option

Our game is online strategy, you should always be ready :) Or you can protect you Case with an Item :) 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Also can you get plarium to fix reward report from ops. When u win big troops rewards, the report misses a digit..example win 384000 Marines, report states 38400

Please report this issue to our Suport team at https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Cabrinha
21 June, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Do you know if the base shield bug will ever be fixed? Impossible to know if someone is bubbled until you attempt to set up raid. Also any plans for missile defense system? 

benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

Yeah but this feature would engage automatically as you manually​ have to engage a bubble...

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Cabrinha said:

Do you know if the base shield bug will ever be fixed? Impossible to know if someone is bubbled until you attempt to set up raid. Also any plans for missile defense system? 

If you face any issues, please report them to our Support team at https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

Any updates on when not being able to see alliances HQ, or being able to send invites to recruit new members will be fixed? 

Baahubali
21 June, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

How about making the story to a whole new level,other thank blacksites and phoenix industry

Gen.Schneider
21 June, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

Thank you for this opportunity an for having this fantastic game!! Is there any other possible way to do probation period other then staying out of HQ???

benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Most people complain, so I thinks it's just as important to praise when due, plarium has done a great job on the tourneys especially pvp, to encourage teams to really take advantage, so kudos as many complained and plarium​ listened and made a great ugrade for tourneys..Great job!  

Jonhson
21 June, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
I have just been playing for around 3months , I play mobile strike for over 3 years but I'm enjoying this game much more!! I would like to be able to place more annexes on site at the same time, I know you can buy an extra slot but could you have a way to win this option or achieve it through growth?
sgt kuchie
21 June, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
when will we be able to develop and build missiles our srlves instead of buying them with diamonds
UTC +1:00
Te Fiti _ Te Kā
21 June, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Hey how are u today?.... I have a suggestion for the game.... Can you please make it to where we can rearrange our bases so they can be organized and everything that is similar can be In the same area. It would make game play so much easier for everything that is similar to be close together so we are not looking all over the board for things... And also I think it would be awesome if when your a general or Marshall you can make your name a different color for about 50 to 100 diamonds...

backpacksplease
Are there plans to be able to do an alliance attack on base and not just the alliance HQ?
UTC -5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
benjaminberry75 said:

Any updates on when not being able to see alliances HQ, or being able to send invites to recruit new members will be fixed? 

Hi! We're going to fix this issue in the next version. 
Caffeine
21 June, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

How about putting some Intel files in game....you would thk we could buy them in research pack ..can't research without them ....errrrrr...how would someone this lower lvl would even thk to attack a black site to get them ..or better take them out of the game some we don't need them at all..

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Baahubali said:

How about making the story to a whole new level,other thank blacksites and phoenix industry

Is the current story not enough? :) 
1779662 users registered; 48301 topic; 286915 posts; our newest member:asphaltcowboydh