This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 24

8 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
24 May, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 24

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
benjaminberry75
24 May, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

Ok , since you did the last updates, the game has not been loading consistently and properly, can you give updates what plarium is doing, as it's been documented for Android Luner and apple i6 plus phones and plarium is not doing a very good job for customers that have invested lots of time and money into this game

UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Ok , since you did the last updates, the game has not been loading consistently and properly, can you give updates what plarium is doing, as it's been documented for Android Luner and apple i6 plus phones and plarium is not doing a very good job for customers that have invested lots of time and money into this game

If you have any loading issues, please contact Support. We are unable to help you on forum :) Moreover, new update is coming soon. I hope that helps :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
benjaminberry75
24 May, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Plarium support team response was sorry your phone type doesn't support our app... Seriously, it was sent by two different people from plarium for two different phones? Are you aware and ok this is company stance and response? Play game for 6 months and now you update game and our standard popular phone doesn't work with your app and it's our fault????

benjaminberry75
24 May, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

Raiding question, sometimes I have to raid a base four times to get the 50k max but I am sending 250 exos and birds??? Is that a flaw in game as it happens to ok not occur a random times?

benjaminberry75
24 May, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

Only occur at random times

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Plarium support team response was sorry your phone type doesn't support our app... Seriously, it was sent by two different people from plarium for two different phones? Are you aware and ok this is company stance and response? Play game for 6 months and now you update game and our standard popular phone doesn't work with your app and it's our fault????

In that case there's nothing we can do to help. Some devices simply can't support our game. I can recommend you playing on PC via Bluestacks or other emulator. But remember that the game is not optimized for them. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Raiding question, sometimes I have to raid a base four times to get the 50k max but I am sending 250 exos and birds??? Is that a flaw in game as it happens to ok not occur a random times?

Maybe you have already raided this Sector within the last 7 days?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 congrats with winning Sapphires. Please PM me your coords.

1725558 users registered; 43192 topics; 271744 posts; our newest member:cravin140